NEOCONNED AGAIN: President Trump Beats War Drums For Iran...

Iran has had dealings with AQ for over 30 years
Iran has dealings with iraqi insurgence groups for years. They were training them during the iraq invasion. They have collaborated with them to do violence in other countries, like Kuwait. They collaborate with anti american groups as well(could have been where the "The president also falsely claims that Iran targets the United States with terrorism" came from but idk. A lot of better ways of saying that if it was lol)
Ol ron might be getting to old for this

Iran is a leading sponsor of terrorism...they do it through proxies

Be more specific. What terror have they sponsored?
World wide terror.

They fight ISIS, that's the biggest terror group. You have nothing specific?

Iran has dealings with iraqi insurgence groups for years. They were training them during the iraq invasion. They have collaborated with them to do violence in other countries, like Kuwait. They collaborate with anti american groups as well(could have been where the "The president also falsely claims that Iran targets the United States with terrorism" came from but idk. A lot of better ways of saying that if it was lol)

World wide terror.

They plotted with AQ and bombed the USS Cole. They fund all kind of radical islamist groups. A few years ago, the fed govt said they were helping AQ funnel fighters into Syria.
HAMAS
HEZBOLLAH
Have you ever heard of Iran? Damn dude

Dumb ass is de-certifying a deal brokered in conjunction with 5 other nations who you will need if you want to get anything done on the world stage concerning N-Korea without justification. Dumb ass is destroying the credibility of the US on the world stage because you don't like your predecessor. Dumbass is doing this without even a plan in place to replace the plan you find defective.
Only a dumbass paves the way for a country that threatens "death to America" as often as i say good morning, to get nukes, and only a moron would defend the actions of the moron who gave them that.
Only a dumbass would take away reasons for a country that threatens "death to America' to NOT develop nuclear weapons.
I hope you get caught and locked away soon.
I hope you grow a brain. I guess we're both out of luck.
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. "When loosing, post gibberish."
Challenge accepted.

This is the secretary of state, the secretary of defense and the Chairman of the joint Chiefs going on record saying that the Iran deal is in the best interest of the country.
EU urges US Congress to preserve Iran nuclear deal Trump threatened
This is Europe saying the same thing.
China
China says hopes Iran nuclear deal stays intact amid Trump criticism
Russia
Russia just slammed Trump over the Iran deal
republicans
Republicans might block Trump from killing Iran nuke deal
democrats
Democrats who opposed Iran nuclear deal urge Trump to keep pact
If you get told that something is a bad idea by literally everybody, regardless if they are friend or foe. Taking a step back is usually a good idea.

World wide terror.

World wide terror.

Listen dupe, you know and I know that whatever "proof" I post, you will just keep denying it. So what point is there in trying to prove anything to you? I just like to let you traitors know that I am here and I know you are a liar and that if push comes to shove I will not take your shit. Now go search Google for your next passel of bullshit.

World wide terror.

They plotted with AQ and bombed the USS Cole. They fund all kind of radical islamist groups. A few years ago, the fed govt said they were helping AQ funnel fighters into Syria.
HAMAS
HEZBOLLAH

It is 2017. You must have something more recent? Give a specific attack.

World wide terror.

World wide terror.

Listen dupe, you know and I know that whatever "proof" I post, you will just keep denying it. So what point is there in trying to prove anything to you? I just like to let you traitors know that I am here and I know you are a liar and that if push comes to shove I will not take your shit. Now go search Google for your next passel of bullshit.

So you have nothing.

Only a dumbass paves the way for a country that threatens "death to America" as often as i say good morning, to get nukes, and only a moron would defend the actions of the moron who gave them that.
Only a dumbass would take away reasons for a country that threatens "death to America' to NOT develop nuclear weapons.
Regressive liberal ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

16. Russia

Challenge accepted.

This is the secretary of state, the secretary of defense and the Chairman of the joint Chiefs going on record saying that the Iran deal is in the best interest of the country.
China
Russia
republicans
democrats
If you get told that something is a bad idea by literally everybody, regardless if they are friend or foe. Taking a step back is usually a good idea.

I made up my "rules" after years of watching you imbeciles on the net, and seeing how you exhibit the same behavior day after day.. I don't rely on fake bullshit media links to prove anything. Only regressive idiots do that.

World wide terror.

World wide terror.

So you have nothing.
The expected response from a regressive lib.

Ooooh Trump de-certifies a shitty agreement, sends it to Congress and it's beating war drums. Dumbasses
Dumb ass is de-certifying a deal brokered in conjunction with 5 other nations who you will need if you want to get anything done on the world stage concerning N-Korea without justification. Dumb ass is destroying the credibility of the US on the world stage because you don't like your predecessor. Dumbass is doing this without even a plan in place to replace the plan you find defective.

kissing the ass of the enemy has not worked out well

World wide terror.

World wide terror.

So you have nothing.
The expected response from a regressive lib.

As i expected you can't back up your claim.

World wide terror.

HAMAS
HEZBOLLAH

LOL OMG
Do you think they suddenly got enlightened? What the hell is wrong with you? The war in Syria is STILL going on. They FUND TERROR GROUPS.
Stop being so damn obtuse. What the fuck are you trying to accomplish white knighting for a state sponsor of terrorism?
Iran remains top terror sponsor as world attacks decline - CNNPolitics

Cole attack:
On 14 March 2007, a federal judge in the United States, Robert G. Doumar, ruled that the Sudanese government was liable for the bombing.[22]
From that judges mouth
"Iran was directly involved in establishing Al-Qaeda's Yemen network and supported training and logistics for Al-Qaeda in the Gulf region"
That was through HEZBOLLAH. A terrorist group. Do you understand what that means?

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

Challenge accepted.

China
Russia
republicans
democrats

I made up my "rules" after years of watching you imbeciles on the net, and seeing how you exhibit the same behavior day after day.. I don't rely on fake bullshit media links to prove anything. Only regressive idiots do that.

"I don't rely on fake bullshit media links to prove anything." The clip provided actually has Mattis, Tillerson and Dunford in it so how is it fake? I think this falls under.
2. Promptly reject all explanations as left wing lies. Smoke spin deflect
12. Deny constantly

"watching you imbeciles", falls under
6a. smear people
This list is fun lol.

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

Challenge accepted.

China
Russia
republicans
democrats

"I don't rely on fake bullshit media links to prove anything." The clip provided actually has Mattis, Tillerson and Dunford in it so how is it fake? I think this falls under.
12. Deny constantly

6a. smear people
This list is fun lol.

So? Pointing out facts is all.

World wide terror.

HAMAS
HEZBOLLAH

LOL OMG
Do you think they suddenly got enlightened? What the hell is wrong with you? The war in Syria is STILL going on. They FUND TERROR GROUPS.
Stop being so damn obtuse. What the fuck are you trying to accomplish white knighting for a state sponsor of terrorism?

I recall how iraq was a sponsor too. That claim was obviously false.

kissing the ass of the enemy has not worked out well
Oh really? As I pointed out to mike here. Nobody besides Trump is interested in reneging, precisely because the deal is working. Iran is not at the moment developing nuclear weapons because holding up the deal is in their best interest. Before that issuing sanctions was as effective as it's proven to be in N-Korea. That is to say not at all effective.

World wide terror.

HAMAS
HEZBOLLAH

LOL OMG

OMG you are pathetic. For what? What are you getting out of supporting IRAN?

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

Challenge accepted.

China
Russia
republicans
democrats

12. Deny constantly

6a. smear people
This list is fun lol.

So? Pointing out facts is all.

So.... I literally gave you the 3 senior defense specialists in the country all saying the exact opposite of your claim, so what exactly is your fact if you feel free to ignore everything that doesn't agree with your opinion, no matter how undeniable?What's the point of reasoning if you don't feel bound by reason?

HAMAS
HEZBOLLAH

LOL OMG

OMG you are pathetic. For what? What are you getting out of supporting IRAN?

I have seen no evidence. You wish to be fooled again like you were with Iraq? You should be much more worried about Saudi Arabia. Iran is much more free.

Forum List

Back