Neocons set to make big comeback!

EdwardBaiamonte just wants more big government spending.

Our missile defense will shoot down anything North Korea can launch. If they are stupid enough to launch a nuke for us to shoot down, it will be at their peril. We will vaporize their entire country.
But who said they have to use a missile to deliver a nuclear device? There are a number of ways to bring a nuclear weapon into the US which in my opinion is much more likely to be successful that a 6,000 to 7,000 mile missile shot.

So the preemptive war Bush doctrine is still alive & well. I guess we had best get to invading them then.

The problem is what to do with them after we take out their leader & take away their nukes. Have we gained anything? North Korea is a worthless piece of dirt. Long costly nation-building wars suck. With Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Iraq & Iran we at least gain oil reserves or critical oil routes.

Percent%2BGlobal%2BReserves%2Bpie%2Bchart.jpg
We would do what we always try to do, build a new nation in our image. In this case it would mean pouring billions into Korea to bring them into the 21st century.

Maybe we should stop attacking people because they might attack us.

I know that sounds radical to a neocon, but neocons lost touch with reality long, long ago.

But, But, But, the defense industry will go out of business then! We need to constantly invent more enemies and fill the citizens with daily propaganda about the newest boogeyman.

war is peace and black it white and blue is yellow, get with the Program!!

EdwardBaiamonte just wants more big government spending.

Our missile defense will shoot down anything North Korea can launch. If they are stupid enough to launch a nuke for us to shoot down, it will be at their peril. We will vaporize their entire country.
But who said they have to use a missile to deliver a nuclear device? There are a number of ways to bring a nuclear weapon into the US which in my opinion is much more likely to be successful that a 6,000 to 7,000 mile missile shot.

So the preemptive war Bush doctrine is still alive & well. I guess we had best get to invading them then.

The problem is what to do with them after we take out their leader & take away their nukes. Have we gained anything? North Korea is a worthless piece of dirt. Long costly nation-building wars suck. With Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Iraq & Iran we at least gain oil reserves or critical oil routes.

Percent%2BGlobal%2BReserves%2Bpie%2Bchart.jpg

Your pie chart means squat.

US to topple Saudi Arabia as an oil producer by 2020 - Telegraph

U.S. to overtake Saudi Arabia as top oil producer - Business on NBCNews.com

No I think we should wait ten years until their bombs and missiles are much improved. And then we can handle Iran too! Its always better to put off today what you can do tomorrow!!

Why would you want to use preemptive war against a country that has no oil? :cuckoo: Talk about pissing off people creating more enemies, pissing away money with no chance of any beneficial pay-back. :cuckoo:

Trying to reason with Special Ed is like trying to teach Shakespeare to a banana slug. That's why I have him on ignore.

I think Ed is a parody poster and doing a great job of making the baggers look as ignornat as they are

Maybe we should stop attacking people because they might attack us.

I know that sounds radical to a neocon, but neocons lost touch with reality long, long ago.

But, But, But, the defense industry will go out of business then! We need to constantly invent more enemies and fill the citizens with daily propaganda about the newest boogeyman.

war is peace and black it white and blue is yellow, get with the Program!!

Coming from people like you who, in addition to inventing their own enemies themselves, invent their own versions of reality. You people use AGW to invent reasons why we shouldn't use oil, when it is the the most abundant source of readily available energy on the planet.

Why would you want to use preemptive war against a country that has no oil? :cuckoo: Talk about pissing off people creating more enemies, pissing away money with no chance of any beneficial pay-back. :cuckoo:

Trying to reason with Special Ed is like trying to teach Shakespeare to a banana slug. That's why I have him on ignore.

I think Ed is a parody poster and doing a great job of making the baggers look as ignornat as they are

Trying to teach civility to a liberal is like trying to turn Obama into Ronald Reagan, you just can't do it.

If you check, I believe you'll find that at least up until Sequester, Obama's admin increased spending on missle defense. And especially, for the first time directly funded Israel's Iron Dome system.

Not that I voted for obama, but at least he's not W. Or from the teaparty or homophopes.

Oh so you're a member of the gaystopo? Where did fags come from? And you didnt vote for Obama, well I know you didnt vote for the republican, so hmmmmmm let me guess, the Green party?

So you think Obama is doing a great job, you're crazy as hell.

so why not present your best example for the whole world to see or admit you lack the IQ to do so and are dodging with ad hominem attacks?

On second thought we should attack if China does not reign North Korea in. A Korean war will screw the Asian economy but may only shave off a couple of tenths from the US Gross Domestic Product. China, Japan & South Korea had best step-up fast to squash this shit before it bites them in the ass.
If you are talking about an all out war with nuclear weapons involved, it could cost us a lot more than a couple of tenths off our GDP. There are 30,000 US servicemen in Korea and Korea is our 6th largest trading partner.

If hostilities breakout, it will escalate rapidly with the huge amount of military resources concentrated in the area. Most authorities seem to agree that North Korea will run out of supplies rapidly without China supplying them which seems unlikely. To think the North Koreans would just give up while they still have a nuclear capability is wishful thinking.

Last edited:
On second thought we should attack if China does not reign North Korea in. A Korean war will screw the Asian economy but may only shave off a couple of tenths from the US Gross Domestic Product. China, Japan & South Korea had best step-up fast to squash this shit before it bites them in the ass.
If you are talking about an all out war with nuclear weapons involved, it could cost us a lot more than a couple of tenths off our GDP. There are 30,000 US servicemen in Korea and Korea is our 6th largest trading partner.

If hostilities breakout, it will escalate rapidly with the huge amount of military resources concentrated in the area. Most authorities seem to agree that North Korea will run out of supplies rapidly without China supplying them which seems unlikely. To think the North Koreans would just give up while they still have a nuclear capability is wishful thinking.

There is nothing to be gained by attacking North Korea other than hurting China & Asia harder than US. China would be foolish not to fix that mess before it comes to that. War is hell & 7 doctors were killed to day in Afghanistan, 6 of those were US doctors. The best way to take out North Korea is to bomb the shit out of their military power parade displays. We could kill a million of their leaders, soldiers & supporters in one shot. The citizens could take care of the rest with a little help from the south.

North-Korean-military-parade.jpg

There is nothing to be gained by attacking North Korea

too absolutely stupid but 100% liberal? Call the cops when you see a mad man waving a gun and they come to kill the mad man waving the gun.

The only potential problem is whether we have the capacity to defend ourselves after decades of libturds dragging their feet on defense!!

There is nothing to be gained by attacking North Korea other than hurting China & Asia harder than US. China would be foolish not to fix that mess before it comes to that. War is hell & 7 doctors were killed to day in Afghanistan, 6 of those were US doctors. The best way to take out North Korea is to bomb the shit out of their military power parade displays. We could kill a million of their leaders, soldiers & supporters in one shot. The citizens could take care of the rest with a little help from the south.

North-Korean-military-parade.jpg
There would be no winners in another Korean war. The size of Korea and the huge military presence would mean a huge loss of life and property. The US should continue to tighten sanctions against North Korea and keep pressuring China to intercede. North Korea is becoming weaker not stronger. Building and testing a nuclear weapon takes little resources compared to fighting a war.

neocons! bwwwwwaaaaaaa!

They are toxic in American politics. They blew their collective load in Iraq. End of concussion.

next.

neocons! bwwwwwaaaaaaa!

They are toxic in American politics. They blew their collective load in Iraq. End of concussion.

next.

neocons have the IQ and courage to deal with N Korea, and evil in general!! Liberals are treasonous cowards who would stand by and
in effect, encourage WMDs among the worlds evil people until we were all destroyed!!

Liberals didn't think Iraq and Afghanistan were evil enough to eliminate but now they have to admit North Korea is evil enough to eliminate. But, look at the years and years of Star Wars development we lost thanks to the liberal peace freaks!

Liberals wanted to pretend there was no evil in the world and if there was it was the USA (that's why they spied for Stalin and gave him the bomb). Now, for all their liberal brilliance we all have to contend with nuclear weapons aimed at us in the hands of a maniac.

Maybe we should just wait another ten years and hope their missiles and bombs get worse rather than better!! It's the liberal way!!

North Korea got a nuke while we were wasting blood & treasure in Iraq looking for WMD that existed only the over active imaginations of Neocons. Not one Necon has ever apologized for the mistake of Iraq. Disgusting.

Liberals didn't think Iraq and Afghanistan were evil enough to eliminate but now they have to admit North Korea is evil enough to eliminate. But, look at the years and years of Star Wars development we lost thanks to the liberal peace freaks!

Liberals wanted to pretend there was no evil in the world and if there was it was the USA (that's why they spied for Stalin and gave him the bomb). Now, for all their liberal brilliance we all have to contend with nuclear weapons aimed at us in the hands of a maniac.

Maybe we should just wait another ten years and hope their missiles and bombs get worse rather than better!! It's the liberal way!!

North Korea got a nuke while we were wasting blood & treasure in Iraq looking for WMD that existed only the over active imaginations of Neocons. Not one Necon has ever apologized for the mistake of Iraq. Disgusting.
That's certainly true, however I don't see much we could have done to keep North Korea from developing a nuclear weapon short of doing what we did in Iraq.

North Korea got a nuke while we were wasting blood & treasure in Iraq looking for WMD that existed only the over active imaginations of Neocons.

too stupid!! all the world's intelligence services thought they existed!!! You may be the only person on earth not to knkow that!! Are you proud of that??

Forum List

Back