Nestle Moving Out of California

Except you just invited Mexico to move in.. Good luck finding an actual citizen working.
The lazy white man, with his can of Budweiser and his hit of meth, is no match for the hard working Mexican who drinks only when the job is done.
Perhaps you can enlighten us on dui's among mexicans vs caucasions
The racist cops are always harassing Mexicans and trying to frame them for stuff, so I wouldn't doubt if they had more DUI's

The liberal BS is eventually going to sink California. Their financial problems are much worse than most people realize.
$1.6 Billion deficit this year. No idea where they are going to make that up.
maybe the 11 billion dollar reserve fund.....
Hold on, where the hell is that? How do you run a 1.6 billion dollar short fall and pay interest on that when you're sitting on 11 billion in reserves? Reserves for what? Those times you run short on funds? Like now?

Please provide a link to this imaginary 11 billion dollars in reserve they haven't used when obviously they could use it right now.
What effect will Trump have on California?
That was an article that made mention of this 11 billion in reserves but not a link to where the money is. Where is this money? If you had this money why wasn't it used to bridge the last many years of shortfalls in revenue. Why is California running deficit's when they are sitting on 11 billion in a rainy day fund. Isn't a rainy day fund for those times you spent more than expected?

The liberal BS is eventually going to sink California. Their financial problems are much worse than most people realize.
Hold on, where the hell is that? How do you run a 1.6 billion dollar short fall and pay interest on that when you're sitting on 11 billion in reserves? Reserves for what? Those times you run short on funds? Like now?

Please provide a link to this imaginary 11 billion dollars in reserve they haven't used when obviously they could use it right now.
That was an article that made mention of this 11 billion in reserves but not a link to where the money is. Where is this money? If you had this money why wasn't it used to bridge the last many years of shortfalls in revenue. Why is California running deficit's when they are sitting on 11 billion in a rainy day fund. Isn't a rainy day fund for those times you spent more than expected?
I think I did my part.....

Except you just invited Mexico to move in.. Good luck finding an actual citizen working.
The lazy white man, with his can of Budweiser and his hit of meth, is no match for the hard working Mexican who drinks only when the job is done.
The racist cops are always harassing Mexicans and trying to frame them for stuff, so I wouldn't doubt if they had more DUI's
LMAO! Yeah the cops have nothing better to do than frame Mexicans for DUI's. Could be persuing the Mexicans here illegally and killing people but hell no, let's spend the day framing some random Latino for a DUI. Are you fucking retarded?

I'm guessing in liberal land you would think so. I asked a question, you provided nothing, I called you on it and you rooster'd up like like you made some kind of grand presentation. It doesn't take much effort to be a liberal does it? All you have to do is not think for yourself or the positions you hold.

I'm guessing in liberal land you would think so. I asked a question, you provided nothing, I called you on it and you rooster'd up like like you made some kind of grand presentation. It doesn't take much effort to be a liberal does it? All you have to do is not think for yourself or the positions you hold.
I don't give a shit what you "think".......if you have some fact, or anything, feel free to share it....

if you want to get back at the dude with the pony tail who long stroked your woman - get lost....

The bad thing is that 1200 Kalifornia Moon Bats will be moving to another state.

There should be a law that if you are a stupid Kalifornia Moon Bat you must stay in the state because the rest of the country shouldn't be contaminated with your Libtardism.
They could just put them in quarantine for a 60 day period before allowing them into the U.S. Kinda like bringing a dog into the country, put them in quarantine for a period of time to make sure they dont carry something that could infect the rest of the country.

LMAO! Yeah the cops have nothing better to do than frame Mexicans for DUI's. Could be persuing the Mexicans here illegally and killing people but hell no, let's spend the day framing some random Latino for a DUI. Are you fucking retarded?
That's because they usually don't test people for driving while on meth, you lazy white motherfucker

That's because they usually don't test people for driving while on meth, you lazy white motherfucker
They have drug tests you racist fuck.

The bad thing is that 1200 Kalifornia Moon Bats will be moving to another state.

There should be a law that if you are a stupid Kalifornia Moon Bat you must stay in the state because the rest of the country shouldn't be contaminated with your Libtardism.

Test question at the border....if they start their answer with: "So, like, I ...." they can't leave. :lol:

More right wing propaganda?

“Nestle has been flirting with abandoning California for years due to its large operations to the east and the desire for consolidation,” the statement said. “For Glendale’s part, Nestle’s departure is seen as closing a chapter and opening doors to future opportunities to re-tenant the space with forward-looking businesses that have a bright future.”

Industry experts said that Nestle’s move is likely also motivated by other factors, including a desire to be closer to policymakers and a need to cut costs as its parent company struggles with slowing sales.

Just the wealthy "purchasing" better privileges and immunities than the rest of us.

NM seems to get a lot of CA and NY rejects. They move here because they allegedly love the "culture"and then try to change everything. It's obnoxious.
It's what liberals do. They like how you live and want to move there but then think you need to be more like them because...well you aren't like where they left. Liberals are dumb, it's baked in the cake.
yea and they did it to California over the years.....in the 60's and 70's the place was arguably one of the best places to live.....

Good chocolate
`
nestle-crunch-candy-bar-127374-w.jpg

The future of the California economy hinges on developing the internet of things, smart-home technology, wearable technology, robotics, information technology, etc.

Chocolate milk powder can be made anywhere.

The future of the California economy hinges on developing the internet of things, smart-home technology, wearable technology, robotics, information technology, etc.

Um....it's their corporate headquarters.....idiot.....

Um....it's their corporate headquarters.....idiot.....

Okay, I'll admit I've not been fully briefed on the all-important toll house cookie situation here in California. So they're moving their corporate headquarters from a high rent area to a place with a lot of office vacancies. Totally understandable, and not a major economic loss.

California has a population just short of 40 million.....For the past couple of years, it has led the nation in job growth....It's unemployment rate is at historic lows...

I suspect it will be just fine...
$400 billion in unfunded liabilities. Good luck. The government of California needs you to step up your game.

Forum List

Back