Nestle Moving Out of California

California has a population just short of 40 million.....For the past couple of years, it has led the nation in job growth....It's unemployment rate is at historic lows...

I suspect it will be just fine...
Ya fucking part time 'McJobs'!
Ask ANY of these employees how they are surviving on M.W.
Exclusive: America's part-time economy
Why does Divine Wind get all out of shape because I address you idiots as idiots?

You are citing something from 2014.....

Employment Level: Part-Time for Economic Reasons, Nonagricultural Industries (LNS12032197)
(in ,000s)
Feb. 2009 - 8687

Jan 2017 - 5769

any questions?

The future of the California economy hinges on developing the internet of things, smart-home technology, wearable technology, robotics, information technology, etc.

Chocolate milk powder can be made anywhere.
What fucking joke!
Countries like China and India have DOZENS of 'Silicon Valley's'.
If you had a fucking clue you'd know 95% of the fucking GENIUSES attending places like MIT are ASIAN!!!!!!! 95% of graduates head back to their home countries. They are paid MORE than they could make in Silicon Valley USA!!!!!!
Asians frankly consider Whites to be stinky sweaty fucking slobs.
Silicon Valley USA is currently a couple of years BEHIND in computer tech compared to China/India.
You REALLY ought to fucking wise up to the reality that Silicon Valley USA is the outdated bloated 'Starbucks' of computer tech.

California has a population just short of 40 million.....For the past couple of years, it has led the nation in job growth....It's unemployment rate is at historic lows...

Why does Divine Wind get all out of shape because I address you idiots as idiots?

Employment Level: Part-Time for Economic Reasons, Nonagricultural Industries (LNS12032197)
(in ,000s)
Feb. 2009 - 8687

Jan 2017 - 5769

any questions?
LINK?

There is a reason 1/3 of America requires aid to put food on the table.
One of them is

Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record

Had that complete failure managed to generate HALF the private sector jobs generated since he left DC in a hail of well deserved jeers, we'd be looking at Wage Push inflation and unemployment in the 3s...

(in ,000s)
Feb. 2009 - 8687

Jan 2017 - 5769

any questions?
LINK?
This

(LNS12032197)

is a bls data series......

You can find it here

Employment Level: Part-Time for Economic Reasons, Nonagricultural Industries

I can appreciate that this is all new to you, Slack Jaw.....

NM seems to get a lot of CA and NY rejects. They move here because they allegedly love the "culture"and then try to change everything. It's obnoxious.
It's what liberals do. They like how you live and want to move there but then think you need to be more like them because...well you aren't like where they left. Liberals are dumb, it's baked in the cake.
yea and they did it to California over the years.....in the 60's and 70's the place was arguably one of the best places to live.....
and today, it's real estate market suggests it remains so...
not talking about that which im sure you know....
How can we tell what people consider a "best place to live"?

Where they put their dollars is a pretty good proxy...

what do you use?
I don't call being #32 the 'Best State To Live In'.
Fucking Missouri beats California!
Dear God you really are a fuckjng idiot!
America's Top States for Business 2016: The full list

Is there a citation you can provide which might provide some insight into what informs this bleat?

Did Brown offend the gods who control precipitation in the Sierras?

California is on a 7 year cycle. Forget the utter bullshit that the Totalitarian thugs in Sacramento spew, we are and have been for the last 500+ years on a 7 year cycle of 4 years of drought, 1 mild year, 1 wet year, 1 mild year, 4 years of drought, ad infintium.

This years "unprecedented rains' are not unprecedented at all, or unexpected.

When Brown and the Stalinist thugs in Sacramento cut off all water the the Imperial and San Joaquin valleys, it was an act of malice specifically designed to destroy the agricultural sector in the state. Driven by his owners in Palo Alto, Brown has declare agriculture not green friendly.

It would be interesting to find out how much money the ruling Communists have in agriculture in Chile and Mexico, It's a good bet the crooks and thugs are lining their pockets with this. Have Bezos and Zuckerberg allowed their little puppet Brown to admit the drought is over, yet? It's raining again today, it will be hard for them to continue the farce for too much longer.

Man-Made Drought: A Guide To California's Water Wars

www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-snowpack-20150331-story.html
California is on a 7 year cycle. Forget the utter bullshit that the Totalitarian thugs in Sacramento spew, we are and have been for the last 500+ years on a 7 year cycle of 4 years of drought, 1 mild year, 1 wet year, 1 mild year, 4 years of drought, ad infintium.

Meanwhile, from your citation...

It also came on the day that water officials measured the lowest April 1 snowpack in more than 60 years of record-keeping in the Sierra Nevada.

let's see........60 divided by seven......carry the 4........
I'm sure glad Democrats are spending billions on a train to nowhere and not building silly things like desalinization plants.

Hey, a trillion dollars in federal Porkulus for highway construction, and the 91 actually LOST a lane in Anaheim canyon through Corona... :eusa_whistle:

That's how the Khmer Rouge helps with traffic...

Where do you get your fake news from, CNN? California unemployment is rising, it's what happens when you tax and regulate the shit out of people, and then ask them to also pay benefits for millions of illegals.

California’s unemployment rate rises for first time since 2010

(in ,000s)
Feb. 2009 - 8687

Jan 2017 - 5769

any questions?

(in ,000s)
Feb. 2009 - 8687

Jan 2017 - 5769

any questions?
How does that address your confusion about part time employment?

It's what liberals do. They like how you live and want to move there but then think you need to be more like them because...well you aren't like where they left. Liberals are dumb, it's baked in the cake.
yea and they did it to California over the years.....in the 60's and 70's the place was arguably one of the best places to live.....

what do you use?
Your list is not of "Best States to LIVE In", you fucking imbecile....

I'd like to be a fly on the wall when you explain this to my friend who is being transferred from San Francisco, to St. Louis (he is originally from Missouri).......His fiancee (also originally from the midwest) is refusing to join him....

Is there a citation you can provide which might provide some insight into what informs this bleat?

Did Brown offend the gods who control precipitation in the Sierras?

This years "unprecedented rains' are not unprecedented at all, or unexpected.

When Brown and the Stalinist thugs in Sacramento cut off all water the the Imperial and San Joaquin valleys, it was an act of malice specifically designed to destroy the agricultural sector in the state. Driven by his owners in Palo Alto, Brown has declare agriculture not green friendly.

It would be interesting to find out how much money the ruling Communists have in agriculture in Chile and Mexico, It's a good bet the crooks and thugs are lining their pockets with this. Have Bezos and Zuckerberg allowed their little puppet Brown to admit the drought is over, yet? It's raining again today, it will be hard for them to continue the farce for too much longer.

Man-Made Drought: A Guide To California's Water Wars

www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-snowpack-20150331-story.html

Meanwhile, from your citation...

It also came on the day that water officials measured the lowest April 1 snowpack in more than 60 years of record-keeping in the Sierra Nevada.

let's see........60 divided by seven......carry the 4........
I'm sure glad Democrats are spending billions on a train to nowhere and not building silly things like desalinization plants.

Hey, a trillion dollars in federal Porkulus for highway construction, and the 91 actually LOST a lane in Anaheim canyon through Corona... :eusa_whistle:

That's how the Khmer Rouge helps with traffic...
Yeah, the 10 year construction of the 91 "expansion" that will only make traffic worse when completed. Roman coliseum in Rome was built in 5 years. Swiss have been using trains to take your car thru mountains for decades now. We seem to lack that technology in the US.

(in ,000s)
Feb. 2009 - 8687

Jan 2017 - 5769

any questions?
Yep, Calif 49 in cost to do business, 50 in business friendly.

(in ,000s)
Feb. 2009 - 8687

Jan 2017 - 5769

any questions?
How does that address your confusion about part time employment?
YOU claimed that Cal. is the "best state to live in".
Fucking dummy!

considering that about a year ago it was 6.3 and now its 5.2 you may have a point....but thats mostly in the coastal counties were most of the wealthy people reside,there are still 6 inland counties above 10%,and 20 out of 58 counties above the nations average....

County
December
Alameda County
Alpine County 4.8
Amador County 5.7
Butte County 6.3
Calaveras County 5.4
Colusa County 19.5
Contra Costa County 4.0
Del Norte County 6.9
El Dorado County 4.7
Fresno County 9.5
Glenn County 8.6
Humboldt County 4.5
Imperial County 18.8
Inyo County 4.8
Kern County 9.9
Kings County 9.9
Lake County 6.8
Lassen County 6.7
Los Angeles County 4.7
Madera County 9.4
Marin County 2.9
Mariposa County 7.2
Mendocino County 5.3
Merced County 10.8
Modoc County 8.9
Mono County 4.3
Monterey County 9.9
Napa County 4.4
Nevada County 4.4
Orange County 3.5
Placer County 4.0
Plumas County 10.6
Riverside County 5.3
Sacramento County 4.9
San Benito County 6.4
San Bernardino County 5.0
San Diego County 4.2
San Francisco County 3.0
San Joaquin County 8.0
San Luis Obispo County 3.9
San Mateo County 2.7
Santa Barbara County 5.2
Santa Clara County 3.3
Santa Cruz County 7.5
Shasta County 6.7
Sierra County 8.5
Siskiyou County 9.2
Solano County 5.1
Sonoma County 3.7
Stanislaus County 8.3
Sutter County 10.4
Tehama County 6.9
Trinity County 6.6
Tulare County 11.5
Tuolumne County 6.0
Ventura County 4.8
Yolo County 5.8
Yuba County 8.7

Look at the rates in the dust bowl that used to be the most productive farmland in the world, before Brown waged his war on California agriculture...
i hear ya.....the farmland down in Imperial County was a real productive area too.....

NM seems to get a lot of CA and NY rejects. They move here because they allegedly love the "culture"and then try to change everything. It's obnoxious.

what do you use?
orange county compared to san bernardino county...big difference overall ....just because a shit property might go for 300,000 in SB county does not mean its in a nice place to live.....

what do you use?
Your list is not of "Best States to LIVE In", you fucking imbecile....

I'd like to be a fly on the wall when you explain this to my friend who is being transferred from San Francisco, to St. Louis (he is originally from Missouri).......His fiancee (also originally from the midwest) is refusing to join him....
Anyone else read this post and have a laugh?
Sorry. There isn't a column' in the survey which accounts for SF 'man-buns' whose girlfriends don't want to move to where the work is.
If your 'friend' was half a man his girlfriend would want to be with him.
HAAAA HAAAAAA!
What a fucking IDIOT!!!!!!!!

what do you use?
orange county compared to san bernardino county...big difference overall ....just because a shit property might go for 300,000 in SB county does not mean its in a nice place to live.....

There are some nice houses in Fontana and Cucamonga (I refuse to call it "Rancho," Rancho what? Rancho Santa Margareta? Rancho Cordoba? /rant) but who would want to live in the incessant wind? A McMansion in the wind tunnel would still be pretty miserable, IMO.

what do you use?

There are some nice houses in Fontana and Cucamonga (I refuse to call it "Rancho," Rancho what? Rancho Santa Margareta? Rancho Cordoba? /rant) but who would want to live in the incessant wind? A McMansion in the wind tunnel would still be pretty miserable, IMO.
Forget the weather and smog there, I would be more worried about all of the gangbangers. They get more gunfire there than I get from Camp Pendleton here.

The future of the California economy hinges on developing the internet of things, smart-home technology, wearable technology, robotics, information technology, etc.

Chocolate milk powder can be made anywhere.
Um....it's their corporate headquarters.....idiot.....

Okay, I'll admit I've not been fully briefed on the all-important toll house cookie situation here in California. So they're moving their corporate headquarters from a high rent area to a place with a lot of office vacancies. Totally understandable, and not a major economic loss.

Other companies and people are doing the same. The astronomical cost of living, taxes, failed government, to say nothing of the oppressive traffic. The debt of California, including their unfunded liabilities, is shocking. The state, led by Governor Moonbeam cannot resist buying any and all bright shiny objects . The state of Florida is in excellent financial condition along with our retirement funds. We rejected six billion dollars from the Federal government to go toward building a high-speed rail. California jumped at the thought of a high-speed rail in their state. The result is nothing has been done on the train and the estimated cost has already doubled. That is just part of the reason the state is on the decline.

Forum List

Back