Netanyahu apologises to Turkish PM for Israeli role in Gaza flotilla raid

The video shows israelis shooting at the people on the ship, from Helicopters,
but hey, what goes around comes around
Apparently, things will start on 7th April

Ya weve been hearing shit likw that for 65 years....if you're Iranian, id be really scared if I were you

I dont do scared, pissy pants, I do support payback April 7th

excuse me,, folks-----I have been heavy into the
manischewitz-----and must have missed
something. What is April 7? I have heard
of May 5 (cinco de mayo) as a springtime
holiday------and May 1---as MAYDAY PARADES
FOR UNIONS----and stalin . I even know
about april 1----april fools day... what
is April 7.

PS---anyone know how groundhog
day turned out?----

excuse me,, folks-----I have been heavy into the
manischewitz-----and must have missed
something. What is April 7? I have heard
of May 5 (cinco de mayo) as a springtime
holiday------and May 1---as MAYDAY PARADES
FOR UNIONS----and stalin . I even know
about april 1----april fools day... what
is April 7.

PS---anyone know how groundhog
day turned out?----

Jos is claiming Israel will get attacked or something hahaha.

Netanyahoo should apologize for being such an ugly dumb fuck. That would be a good start.

:thanks:
No doubt he is much better looking than Frau Ima was before his/her change. Perhaps he/she is jealous. So tell us, Frau Ima, you have no opinion about the Turks apologizing for the over a million Armenians along with Greeks and Assyrians that they murdered almost 100 years ago. Are you giving the Turks a pass even though they murdered so many, while the Armenians of today are still waiting for an apology? Maybe you can travel down from your little town and help these people when they hold another protest in front of the UN

George you huge liar, the Israelis warned them by radio to turn the ship around ofr they would be boarded.
They knew they would be boarded, they were breaking a bloackade. What part about that don't you comprende? If you break a blockade, your ship will get boarded!
Define "blockade"

Do Jews have a God-given right to board ships in international waters that other nations don't?
I suppose the fact that Jews executed an unarmed US citizen on Memorial Day means little to you.

Let me ask you something Georgie. What did the Turks think would happen when they attacked armed special forces?

Dunno.

That's probably something that never crossed their minds.

Since they had no intention to get violent.

Define "blockade"

Do Jews have a God-given right to board ships in international waters that other nations don't?
I suppose the fact that Jews executed an unarmed US citizen on Memorial Day means little to you.

Let me ask you something Georgie. What did the Turks think would happen when they attacked armed special forces?

Dunno.

Have you forgotten that some of them said they wanted to be martyrs before they set sail? What do you think Islamic martyrs do?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HThF8ft5Cls]Gaza flotilla participants aspired to die as martyrs - YouTube[/ame]

Hear their words?

Dunno.

Have you forgotten that some of them said they wanted to be martyrs before they set sail? What do you think Islamic martyrs do?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HThF8ft5Cls]Gaza flotilla participants aspired to die as martyrs - YouTube[/ame]

Hear their words?

What a load of crap.

Maybe if you visited Turkey..you'd know what you were talking about.

Instead..you have a FOX eye view..of Turkey.

Dunno.

Hear their words?

What a load of crap.

These videos were published and posted before the ship left Scandinavia and were brodcast around the world on news channels.There's a thread about the flotilla ships some months ago. And I have been to Turkey a number of times.

Dunno.

Hear their words?

What a load of crap.

We're talking about the Turks who were stupid enough to attack the IDF.
Not Turkey as a country. Try to keep up

Dunno.

Hear their words?

What a load of crap.

If Ataturk knew what is going on in Turkey today, he would rolling over in his grave. Say, nobody is stopping you from becoming a martyr, are they? Your reward will be that Giant Cathouse in the sky with the beautiful houris waiting on you hand and foot.
Turkey: Christians in Danger - John F. Cullinan - National Review Online

Because people like seal come here to derail threads and then cry when we call him out. He's the most useless poster here.

Netanyahoo should apologize for being such an ugly dumb fuck. That would be a good start.

:thanks:
No doubt he is much better looking than Frau Ima was before his/her change. Perhaps he/she is jealous. So tell us, Frau Ima, you have no opinion about the Turks apologizing for the over a million Armenians along with Greeks and Assyrians that they murdered almost 100 years ago. Are you giving the Turks a pass even though they murdered so many, while the Armenians of today are still waiting for an apology? Maybe you can travel down from your little town and help these people when they hold another protest in front of the UN

Why should I care about that?:dunno:

Define "blockade"

Dunno.

Dude, there's video of them attacking the soldiers first. Regardless of wether it was premeditated or not, you attack soldiers you have to expect a harsh reaction.

he Israeli prime minister's office said Netanyahu "apologised to the Turkish people for any errors that could have led to the loss of life". Erdogan accepted the apology,
Netanyahu apologises to Turkish PM for Israeli role in Gaza flotilla raid | World news | The Guardian

:clap2:

Good for him.

Smart move geo-politically speaking.

Israel has more than enough enemy states already, and the USA and Israel both need some kind of decent relations with at least one reasonably sane Islamic nation.

he Israeli prime minister's office said Netanyahu "apologised to the Turkish people for any errors that could have led to the loss of life". Erdogan accepted the apology,
Netanyahu apologises to Turkish PM for Israeli role in Gaza flotilla raid | World news | The Guardian

:clap2:

Nice.

When do they apologize to the US for blasting an American citizen on that same ship?

:eusa_eh:

Didn't the US State Dep't warn US citizens NOT to participate because it was likely to be unsafe?

Forum List

Back