Netanyahu ducks Mandela memorial

No, I've just been watching ho OZreal treats refugees from the dark continent.

Israel treats infiltrators better than USA does.

You will notice, Lipush, that Alfalfa has nothing to say about the Saudis kicking out abou 150,000 Ethiopians. Maybe he should tell us how wonderful people like the Hindu workers are treated in the oil-rich Gulf states.

In the absence of you posting an article I would say about the same as the way OZreal treats the darkies.

Netanyahu and Peres both decided to not fly abroad due to the constant Israelí people's criticism regarding governments expenses.

This trip was to cost Israel millions of Shekels, and because of high costs lately which Netanyahu caused the people, he decided, wisely so, to skip the funeral.

Any more questions?

How much is a plane ticket? A few hundred bucks?
with or without security? Every world leader that went there and back, spent millions of dollars in govt money on security alone. Although thankfully nothing happened, this event was a security nightmare.

Israel treats infiltrators better than USA does.

You will notice, Lipush, that Alfalfa has nothing to say about the Saudis kicking out abou 150,000 Ethiopians. Maybe he should tell us how wonderful people like the Hindu workers are treated in the oil-rich Gulf states.

In the absence of you posting an article I would say about the same as the way OZreal treats the darkies.

You are so busy running around posting your nonsense that I guess you missed the article about it. Google, Alfalfa, Goodle and you will find some news about the Ethiopian being shown the door in Saudi Arabia. In addition, I wonder who has seen that video of the Hindus in Dubai. They are the ones doing the construction work, and they are treated like slaves.

Netanyahu and Peres both decided to not fly abroad due to the constant Israelí people's criticism regarding governments expenses.

This trip was to cost Israel millions of Shekels, and because of high costs lately which Netanyahu caused the people, he decided, wisely so, to skip the funeral.

Any more questions?

with or without security? Every world leader that went there and back, spent millions of dollars in govt money on security alone. Although thankfully nothing happened, this event was a security nightmare.

Funny, nettyahoo found the money and security to visit the non jewish pope.

You are so busy running around posting your nonsense that I guess you missed the article about it. Google, Alfalfa, Goodle and you will find some news about the Ethiopian being shown the door in Saudi Arabia. In addition, I wonder who has seen that video of the Hindus in Dubai. They are the ones doing the construction work, and they are treated like slaves.

Do it yourself you ignorant slut.

aykroyd.gif

Funny, nettyahoo found the money and security to visit the non jewish pope.
Why is this Muslim Alfalfa smoker so obsessed with the goings and comings of Netanyahu?

aykroyd.gif

Oh my, poor Dhimmi Alfalfa just doesn't want to spend his time researching how others are treated in the Middle East. It has to be quite evident to the readers that he is only on this forum to bash Israel and the Jews. Thanks, Alfalfa, for showing everyone how lazy you are to do any research unless it is something you want to dig up which is derogatory toward Israel or the Jews.

aykroyd.gif

Oh my, poor Dhimmi Alfalfa just doesn't want to spend his time researching how others are treated in the Middle East. It has to be quite evident to the readers that he is only on this forum to bash Israel and the Jews. Thanks, Alfalfa, for showing everyone how lazy you are to do any research unless it is something you want to dig up which is derogatory toward Israel or the Jews.

If there were more palis on this site it might be worthwhile. But since the site is mostly lying christian and israeli zionists, I'll retain my position of CONtrarian.

aykroyd.gif

If there were more palis on this site it might be worthwhile. But since the site is mostly lying christian and israeli zionists, I'll retain my position of CONtrarian.

Oh, Alfalfa, you silly man, you are a laugh a minute. You are so obvious to most people who are here. You manage to pull up the sites you want to, but seem unable to pull up the sites that will show what is happening elsewhere in the Middle East. I would think that anyone coming to a Middle East forum would be interested in what is happening in the entire Middle East.

Oh, Alfalfa, you silly man, you are a laugh a minute. You are so obvious to most people who are here. You manage to pull up the sites you want to, but seem unable to pull up the sites that will show what is happening elsewhere in the Middle East. I would think that anyone coming to a Middle East forum would be interested in what is happening in the entire Middle East.

As mentioned on other threads, I don't have the luxury of posting on the I/P forum so i have to post on the ME forum.

Is this so hard to comprehend?

As mentioned on other threads, I don't have the luxury of posting on the I/P forum so i have to post on the ME forum.

What exactly has that to do with what is happening in the rest of the Middle East to which you conveniently close your eyes?

What exactly has that to do with what is happening in the rest of the Middle East to which you conveniently close your eyes?

That wasn't your question which was why do I only post about israel and palistine on a middle east forum. I answered the question, quite fully I might add, yet you continue with this bizarre, insane line of questioning.

Silly, you have to up your game or I'm going to have to put you on ignore because to be quite honest, you are boring the hell out of me.

That wasn't your question which was why do I only post about israel and palistine on a middle east forum. I answered the question, quite fully I might add, yet you continue with this bizarre, insane line of questioning.

Silly, you have to up your game or I'm going to have to put you on ignore because to be quite honest, you are boring the hell out of me.

Evidently Alfalfa must think that he is a very interesting man, when of course he might only be interesting to other anti-Semites. Regardless of Alalfa not being able to post on the Israel/Palestine board, is there any good reason why he couldn't post something about what is going on in some other Middle East country? The only reason I (and probably many of the readers also) can come up with is that he is only on this forum to bash Israel and the Jews and nothing else. He is not interested in anything else, even though there is plenty going on in the Middle East. By the way, Alfalfa, it would be a Badge of Honor to be on your Ignore List.

Evidently Alfalfa must think that he is a very interesting man, when of course he might only be interesting to other anti-Semites. Regardless of Alalfa not being able to post on the Israel/Palestine board, is there any good reason why he couldn't post something about what is going on in some other Middle East country? The only reason I (and probably many of the readers also) can come up with is that he is only on this forum to bash Israel and the Jews and nothing else. He is not interested in anything else, even though there is plenty going on in the Middle East. By the way, Alfalfa, it would be a Badge of Honor to be on your Ignore List.

It's more like the cone of shame...

dug_cone_of_shame1.jpg

BTW, don't push me slut...

It's more like the cone of shame...

dug_cone_of_shame1.jpg

I think anyone on your Ignore List would think it a Badge of Honor. Hmm, I wonder if Alfalfa is trying to tell us he just got fixed like a dog. Were you lifting your leg too much, Alfalfa, to mark your spot?

You know, Alfalfa, it might be time for you to visit a psychiatrist if you really think that people are going to feel threatened by the fact that you will put them on your Ignore List. Do you really think you are that important on this forum that other posters worry about being put on your Ignore List?

Israel was the only nation state to support the apartheid S. African government that imprisoned Mandela.

And supplied the racist state with boycotted goods and weapons.

Netanyahu most likely feared that if he went to the memorial service he might be arrested for crimes against humanity. .... :cool:

You know, Alfalfa, it might be time for you to visit a psychiatrist if you really think that people are going to feel threatened by the fact that you will put them on your Ignore List. Do you really think you are that important on this forum that other posters worry about being put on your Ignore List?

Without me who would you stalk to? Dug?

Israel was the only nation state to support the apartheid S. African government that imprisoned Mandela.

And supplied the racist state with boycotted goods and weapons.

Netanyahu most likely feared that if he went to the memorial service he might be arrested for crimes against humanity. .... :cool:

And did you know that Mandela's first White friend was a Jew who shared his sandwich with him at the place where they both worked.

Forum List

Back