Netanyahu ducks Mandela memorial

I am not sure "care" is the right word to use, but it is a pretty stupid move on the part of a man who insists on Israel being recognized as a Jewish state, and made even more stupid in that, in spite of some recent lavish spending on his part, he cites the exorbitant cost as a reason for his lack of attendance.

High costs prompt PM not to attend Mandela funeral - Israel News, Ynetnews

Mandela was a hero to almost all people of African descent and reedom loving people around the world and Netanyahu's not attending is a slap in their face and sends a bad message to the world, as the head of the Jewish state, about the Jewish people.

But Netanyahu is somewhat notorious for his disrespect for other people. Recently, on a visit to the Vatican, he gave the Pope a book about the Spanish Inquisition inscribed with words saying something like "to celebrate our common heritage" and a menorah.

Let's see now. The Jewish people have managed to anger over one billion Catholics, over one billion Muslims, over one billion people of African descent. What next...stay tuned...the Chinese might be feeling left out until he regales them with "Confucios say 'Many man eat but Fu Manchu'" on the steps of the forbidden city.

For what it is worth, I don't think it is a waste of time at a memorial service, but I find the comment particularly ironic when it is said about a representative of a people for whom everyday is some kind of holocaust memorial day and where museums dedicated to thaat tragedy spring up a plenty. i don't know if you are Jewish but if you are, you should be particularly ashamed o such comment, as should any Jew who approves of it.

The death of Gentiles, be they black, Asian, white, or whatever, is no less sad or less worth memorializing than that of Jews.

What exactly did Netanuyhu do to show his " disrespect" to the Vatican? Talking about the Spanish Inquisition

Spanish Inquisition: 1478-1834

The concepts of an inquisition and inquisitorial procedure lie deep in the roots of world history. Inquisitions were used during the decline of the Roman Empire until the Spanish Inquisition's decline in the early 1800s. An inquisition can be run by both civil and church authorities in order to root out non-believers from a nation or religion. The Spanish Inquisition was one of the most deadly inquisitions in history.

Back to "Age of Hapsburgs" Chronology

The Spanish Inquisition was used for both political and religious reasons. Spain is a nation-state that was born out of religious struggle between numerous different belief systems including Catholicism, Islam, Protestantism and Judaism. Following the Crusades and the Reconquest of Spain by the Christian Spaniards the leaders of Spain needed a way to unify the country into a strong nation. Ferdinand and Isabella chose Catholicism to unite Spain and in 1478 asked permission of the pope to begin the Spanish Inquisition to purify the people of Spain. They began by driving out Jews, Protestants and other non-believers.

How did the Jews " anger" over One Billion Catholics? Talking about the " Catholic Church"

The Bloody History of Papal Rome - A Timeline | Rekindling the Reformation - Peace if Possible, Truth at All Costs

Antisemitism in History: From the Early Church to 1400

Anti-Semitism of the "Church Fathers"

This is what you were " taught"

How did we anger over One Billion Muslims? I know.... The Scapegoat is Israel. Another Goyim Lie

Massacres of Jews by Muslims before 1948 | EuropeNews

Arab & Muslim Anti-Semitism

Just two examples out of many

You are an ignorant bigot and ass who gleans his distorted and very slight knowledge of history from blog spots, propaganda sites, and hate sites.

The world does not revolve around Jews.

I have more than 16 years of education at Catholic schools and Universities and have not heard one single anti-Semitic slur and yet, you have the sheer audacity and arrogance to tell me what I was taught.

I am not about to defend the Spanish inquisition but I am also not about to exaggerate it either. Suffice to say that less Jews were harmed during the Inquisition than were Africans harmed by Jews during the years of slavery and the slave trade. Suffice to say that more Christians were killed by Jews, in league with Roman authorities, in the first three centuries after the death of Jesus than wre Jews during the Inquisition.

Had the Catholic church wanted to wipe out Jews, they would have been gone long ago.

For Netanyahu be so disgraceful as to give Pope Francis that "gift", inscribed to "celebrate our common heritage" would not be unlike Vladimir Putin coming to Jerusalem and giving him The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion autographed by Joeseph Stalin or Angela Merkel on a state visit to Israel giving him a first edition of Mein Kamph autographed by Hitler, each inscribed with "In celebration of our common heritage".

I would be a fool to defend such gifts just as you are fool to defend Netanyahu.

I thank God the Pope is a gracious man of peace because if he wanted to inflame anti-Semitism, Netanyahu certainly gave him a "gift" with which to do so!!!

You may want to take a moment to thank your G-d as well.
Can someone translate this anti Semitic gibberish?

Silly-Sally and 'truth' aren't even in the same zip code. ... :lol: :lol:

Why, Sunni Man, since you became a Muslim, have you been practicing big time to lie to the Infidels on these forums. Anyone can search and see what I am talking about. Be a man and admit it.
Silly-Sally, read my user name.....I am a sunni not a shia muslim. .... :cool:

"In Islam taqiyya تقية (alternative spellings taqiyeh,taqiya, taqiyah, tuqyah) is a form of religious dissimulation, or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are at risk of significant persecution.

This practice was emphasized in Shi'a Islam whereby adherents may conceal their religion when they are under threat, persecution, or compulsion.

The term taqiyya does not exist in Sunni jurisprudence.

Taqiyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And that's why you claim that the Holocaust is a fake. Must be your "Sunni Muslime-hood". Ha ha.

Since slavery was first introduced into America in 1619, how many Jews were there at that time anyway? However, the subject of the Jews and slavery is a big hit on the hate sites, and that is where posters have learned to drag in the Jews and slavery.
Actually, Dutch Jews in the city of New Amsterdam (later named New York) financed and ran the slave trade to the Americas in the 1600's to the 1700's until the English took over..

But the Jews dominated the slave trade in S. America. ... :cool:

Jews and the slave trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please, Sunni Woman, review the history of Islam and slavery, you'll find that even the Europeans don't hold a candle to what Islamic barbarians did to black Africans.

In fact, they're still doing it.

Since slavery was first introduced into America in 1619, how many Jews were there at that time anyway? However, the subject of the Jews and slavery is a big hit on the hate sites, and that is where posters have learned to drag in the Jews and slavery.
Actually, Dutch Jews in the city of New Amsterdam (later named New York) financed and ran the slave trade to the Americas in the 1600's to the 1700's until the English took over..

But the Jews dominated the slave trade in S. America. ... :cool:

Jews and the slave trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh my, your friend Mrs. Sherri doesn't believe everything in Wikipedia, and I have to go along with her in this regard. Could you show us something about this in a regular encyclopedia? Since you once said that your ancestors were here in America for a long time, perhaps they had some slaves, maybe in the fields or in the house. Meanwhile, have you forgotten that it was the Muslim Arabs who rounded up these slaves? I wonder how much they got for selling these unfortunate Black people. Have you any idea, Sunni Man? I wonder if Sunni Man can also tell us why the slave trade and the Jews are such big hits on the hate sites. No one is going to be silly enough to think that the posters here are scholars when it came to early America and specifically the slave trade. See, others can talk about it besides Wikipedia. Why don't you tell us just whom is still keeping slaves in this modern world?
The Arab slave trade: 200 million non-Muslim slaves from all colors and nationalities |

What exactly did Netanuyhu do to show his " disrespect" to the Vatican? Talking about the Spanish Inquisition

Spanish Inquisition: 1478-1834

The concepts of an inquisition and inquisitorial procedure lie deep in the roots of world history. Inquisitions were used during the decline of the Roman Empire until the Spanish Inquisition's decline in the early 1800s. An inquisition can be run by both civil and church authorities in order to root out non-believers from a nation or religion. The Spanish Inquisition was one of the most deadly inquisitions in history.

Back to "Age of Hapsburgs" Chronology

The Spanish Inquisition was used for both political and religious reasons. Spain is a nation-state that was born out of religious struggle between numerous different belief systems including Catholicism, Islam, Protestantism and Judaism. Following the Crusades and the Reconquest of Spain by the Christian Spaniards the leaders of Spain needed a way to unify the country into a strong nation. Ferdinand and Isabella chose Catholicism to unite Spain and in 1478 asked permission of the pope to begin the Spanish Inquisition to purify the people of Spain. They began by driving out Jews, Protestants and other non-believers.

How did the Jews " anger" over One Billion Catholics? Talking about the " Catholic Church"

The Bloody History of Papal Rome - A Timeline | Rekindling the Reformation - Peace if Possible, Truth at All Costs

This is what you were " taught"

How did we anger over One Billion Muslims? I know.... The Scapegoat is Israel. Another Goyim Lie

Massacres of Jews by Muslims before 1948 | EuropeNews

Arab & Muslim Anti-Semitism

Just two examples out of many

You are an ignorant bigot and ass who gleans his distorted and very slight knowledge of history from blog spots, propaganda sites, and hate sites.

I have more than 16 years of education at Catholic schools and Universities and have not heard one single anti-Semitic slur and yet, you have the sheer audacity and arrogance to tell me what I was taught.

I am not about to defend the Spanish inquisition but I am also not about to exaggerate it either. Suffice to say that less Jews were harmed during the Inquisition than were Africans harmed by Jews during the years of slavery and the slave trade. Suffice to say that more Christians were killed by Jews, in league with Roman authorities, in the first three centuries after the death of Jesus than wre Jews during the Inquisition.

Had the Catholic church wanted to wipe out Jews, they would have been gone long ago.

For Netanyahu be so disgraceful as to give Pope Francis that "gift", inscribed to "celebrate our common heritage" would not be unlike Vladimir Putin coming to Jerusalem and giving him The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion autographed by Joeseph Stalin or Angela Merkel on a state visit to Israel giving him a first edition of Mein Kamph autographed by Hitler, each inscribed with "In celebration of our common heritage".

I would be a fool to defend such gifts just as you are fool to defend Netanyahu.

I thank God the Pope is a gracious man of peace because if he wanted to inflame anti-Semitism, Netanyahu certainly gave him a "gift" with which to do so!!!

They are legitimate sites that " offend " them so they call them " Hate Sites" Ask what is untruthful about them there will be no response . He also lied about Netanyahu and the Pope . Still can't tell me what the Jewish People did to " offend" one Billion Catholics or Muslims

What makes them " Hate Sites?" ; The Truth? The Church has a History of Anti Semitism. To say that JEWS angered over One Billion Catholics because of what Netanyahu did is Bigoted and Racist . Catholics never needed any excuse, did they? The Menorah? TOO BAD! The Catholics did worse. How did we " offend" Muslims Before 1948? You are the Bigot .

The Catholic Church did their Best to wipe out Jews. Their History says everything. Never said the World resolved around Jews you ignorant Bigot

BTW;

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/154...is-fathers-history-of-the-spanish-inquisition

Do some research before you post next time; You Racist Anti Semetic Bigot

There is a diference between research and good research, which considers the bias of the author presenting the material.

As I have said, I would not defend the Inquisition but nor will I exaggerate it.

Historians say Inquisition wasn't that bad | World news | The Guardian

Thomas F. Madden on the Inquisition on National Review Online

Do the math. Between two and three people/year were executed, and not all of them Jews.

And you give me Yair Rosenberg. Get real.

What makes them " Hate Sites?" ; The Truth? The Church has a History of Anti Semitism. To say that JEWS angered over One Billion Catholics because of what Netanyahu did is Bigoted and Racist . Catholics never needed any excuse, did they? The Menorah? TOO BAD! The Catholics did worse. How did we " offend" Muslims Before 1948? You are the Bigot .

The Catholic Church did their Best to wipe out Jews. Their History says everything. Never said the World resolved around Jews you ignorant Bigot

BTW;
http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/154...is-fathers-history-of-the-spanish-inquisition

There is a diference between research and good research, which considers the bias of the author presenting the material.

As I have said, I would not defend the Inquisition but nor will I exaggerate it.

Do the math. Between two and three people/year were executed, and not all of them Jews.

You lied about the reasons why Netanyahu did what he did. You also fail to explain why One Billion Catholics are " angry" with Jews because They don't like it even though its obvious there was no disrespect intended . Germans did a lot worse . Should Jews today blame Germans for what their families did? You also mentioned the Menorah . Catholics ( One Billion) are upset about that? TOO BAD ! Still haven't told us why the Muslims are " angry " with the Jews OBVIOUSLY long before 1948 ; You bigot

They are legitimate sites that " offend " them so they call them " Hate Sites" Ask what is untruthful about them there will be no response . He also lied about Netanyahu and the Pope . Still can't tell me what the Jewish People did to " offend" one Billion Catholics or Muslims

The well honed bigot and racist relies on the truth, but is very selective about the truth he tells and intermingles it with opinion. He lacks honesty in their truths.

You have some potential to that end but you need to better conceal your bitterness, anger, and rage.

The well honed bigot and racist relies on the truth, but is very selective about the truth he tells and intermingles it with opinion. He lacks honesty in their truths.

You have some potential to that end but you need to better conceal your bitterness, anger, and rage.

So Netanyahu is a " bigot" for giving that book to the Pope ? Comparing it to Mein Kampf ? You are the Bigot . One Billion Catholics being " angry" at Jews because of this book and the Menorah ? That is Racist Still haven't told me why one Billion Muslims are angry at the Jewish People . Obviously their hatred started way before 1948 . Deal with your own Bigotry first before you lecture others

The Israeli Foreign Ministry, at the behest of Golda Meir, dispatched a letter composed by a couple of Jewish intellectuals, appealing to the South Africa government to release the imprisoned Nelson Mandela and other ANC members who were arrested later at Rivonia, a suburb of Johannesburg (a third of those arrested were Jewish):

Jerusalem, May 20, 1964

We appeal to the Government of South Africa to stop the current Pretoria trial of the arrested of Rivonia, of Nelson Mandella and others, leaders of the popular struggle against racial rule. All men of goodwill share their abhorrence of the idea of exclusive white supremacy and their simple desire to live as free men. We appeal to you: Shed not the blood of men and women who seek only to hold up their heads in dignity. Those whom you have placed in the dock are as created equal with you -- your brothers. Talk to them. Listen to them. They have something to say. You will not silence their voices by hanging them. Their words will ring a thousand times more loudly if you do. A harsh judgement will not solve your problem, nor will it diminish the righteousness of their plea for freedom.

Yours is the supreme opportunity of proclaiming the supremacy of sanity and understanding over ruthlessness. You have the power to imprison, to kill. Suspend it. Free the accused. Sit down with them. Negotiate with them. Give ear to their plea for self-determination.

From the land of Israel, we ask you to assert your faith in the nobility of man, whatever the colour of his skin. And if you "do unto others" in accordance with this faith, the future is yours, and theirs -- and the world's.

Martin Buber Haim Hazaz

Netanyahu and Peres both decided to not fly abroad due to the constant Israelí people's criticism regarding governments expenses.

This trip was to cost Israel millions of Shekels, and because of high costs lately which Netanyahu caused the people, he decided, wisely so, to skip the funeral.

Any more questions?

Priceless! Lips and Netty's excuse for not going to Mandela's funeral is "It's just too much money to spend honoring a darkie!"

Neither said that quote. That vile quote came from you . . . You own it. Go to the inner cities & say "darkie" and see if you come back with those rickety yellow teeth intact!

That wasn't your question which was why do I only post about israel and palistine on a middle east forum. I answered the question, quite fully I might add, yet you continue with this bizarre, insane line of questioning.

Silly, you have to up your game or I'm going to have to put you on ignore because to be quite honest, you are boring the hell out of me.

Evidently Alfalfa must think that he is a very interesting man, when of course he might only be interesting to other anti-Semites. Regardless of Alalfa not being able to post on the Israel/Palestine board, is there any good reason why he couldn't post something about what is going on in some other Middle East country? The only reason I (and probably many of the readers also) can come up with is that he is only on this forum to bash Israel and the Jews and nothing else. He is not interested in anything else, even though there is plenty going on in the Middle East. By the way, Alfalfa, it would be a Badge of Honor to be on your Ignore List.

It's more like the cone of shame...

dug_cone_of_shame1.jpg

Looks a bit like Nico

Israel was the only nation state to support the apartheid S. African government that imprisoned Mandela.

And supplied the racist state with boycotted goods and weapons.

Netanyahu most likely feared that if he went to the memorial service he might be arrested for crimes against humanity. .... :cool:

And did you know that Mandela's first White friend was a Jew who shared his sandwich with him at the place where they both worked.

The only law firm to hire Mandela was a Jewish firm. In his book, Mandela recalls that he learned about guerilla warfare from Arthur Goldreich, a South African Jew who fought with the Palmach during Israel’s War of Independence. He also tells that the only airline willing to fly his friend, Walter Sisulu, to Europe without a passport was Israel’s own El Al.

Netanyahu and Peres both decided to not fly abroad due to the constant Israelí people's criticism regarding governments expenses.

This trip was to cost Israel millions of Shekels, and because of high costs lately which Netanyahu caused the people, he decided, wisely so, to skip the funeral.

Any more questions?

Priceless! Lips and Netty's excuse for not going to Mandela's funeral is "It's just too much money to spend honoring a darkie!"

What is priceless is your endless slandering.

I never used this word which you chose to use, I think it's offensive.

Are you a racist?

You seem awfully enthusiastic by using this guy's skin color as an excuse for something.

I think there is a hidden psychology in there, somewhere.

Are you a black-people hater?

That won't be a shocker.

This poster uses several screen-names. It's an old, tiresome routine he practiced on a defunct board, not realizin' he reveals himself whenever he utters his anti-Semitic & racist beliefs.

dreolin writes:

"I have more than 16 years of education at Catholic schools and Universities . . ."

50_RiaL:

LOL. Under another SN you said you never made it pass grade school

What is priceless is your endless slandering.

I never used this word which you chose to use, I think it's offensive.

Are you a racist?

You seem awfully enthusiastic by using this guy's skin color as an excuse for something.

I think there is a hidden psychology in there, somewhere.

Are you a black-people hater?

That won't be a shocker.

This poster uses several screen-names. It's an old, tiresome routine he practiced on a defunct board, not realizin' he reveals himself whenever he utters his anti-Semitic & racist beliefs.

Do tell.

dreolin writes:

"I have more than 16 years of education at Catholic schools and Universities . . ."

50_RiaL:

A two-fer. Do tell.

dreolin writes:

50_RiaL:

Obvious he is a liar. He accused Netanyahu of giving the Pope a book similar to " Mein Kempf given to Natenyahu . The book on the Spanish Inquisition was Netanyahu's father's view point ! Even IF the book was offensive ( It isn't) He justifies ONE BILLION Catholics being angry at the JEWS instead of being angry towards that one person. Anything that is a lie should be considered " Hate Sites" According to him, even the truth is hate. That means I should hate Catholics for their History of Hate. Bigotry, Racism and killing Jews . Not a bad idea . Still hadn't told us why Muslims are " angry " at Jews . This obviously happened long before 1948 ( look at my other posts ) . That is because he is a Anti Semetic bigot and a racist

dreolin writes:

50_RiaL:

Obvious he is a liar. He accused Netanyahu of giving the Pope a book similar to " Mein Kempf given to Natenyahu . The book on the Spanish Inquisition was Netanyahu's father's view point ! Even IF the book was offensive ( It isn't) He justifies ONE BILLION Catholics being angry at the JEWS instead of being angry towards that one person. Anything that is a lie should be considered " Hate Sites" According to him, even the truth is hate. That means I should hate Catholics for their History of Hate. Bigotry, Racism and killing Jews . Not a bad idea . Still hadn't told us why Muslims are " angry " at Jews . This obviously happened long before 1948 ( look at my other posts ) . That is because he is a Anti Semetic bigot and a racist

You are a way too excitable boy. Calm down.

I answered your questions and supplied links and anyone can go back and read what was sad. Was I pleasant, no, but relatively to what this board oriduces, my post was almost angelic.

I am not a liar. You are the one who has a tenuous grasp on the truth. I don't think that makes you a liar particularly but instead, as I said, an excitable boy.

Now calm down, please.

Last edited:

BTW;

"Inquisition wasn't that bad". Ha ha ha. What a fucken moron. Let's take a look at some of the "not so bad" things the inquisitors did:

vatican29_08.jpg

inquisition.jpg

Inquisition%20Death%20by%20Hanging%20Torture.jpg

tumblr_mdvf795dTa1rylak5o1_500.jpg

inquisition.gif

inquisition1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back