Netanyahu ducks Mandela memorial

Droolin'' anti Semite:

The Inquisition has been exaggerated and i produced and I produced two articles by neutral, unbiased sources to prove that. About two people a year were executed and a few people were tortured

How does one respond to this utter ignorance and stupidity?

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Spanish-Inquisition-John-Edwards/dp/0752417703/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1387003997&sr=1-1[/ame]

Victor Hugo estimated the number of the victims of the Inquisition at five million, it is said, and certainly the number was much greater than that if we take into account, as we should, the wives and husbands, the parents and children, the brothers and sisters, and other relatives of those tortured and slaughtered by the priestly institution. To these millions should properly be added the others killed in the wars precipitated in the attempt to fasten the Inquisition upon the people of various countries, as the Netherlands and Germany.

Last edited:
Jesus was the cause of his own execution. His willful action were a direct threat to the temple and to rome.
Legally, with the laws of the time in place, his execution was lawful and fitting for his crime.

If he had not been executed there would have been no christianity or islam. No stories of resurrection, No erroneous and contradicting gospels, no mistaken days and rituals attributed to him, no Roman church.
To libel jews as causing his death is totally wrong. Jesus used the temple to make sure he would be arrest by the Roman. The rest is story telling to fit a square peg in a round hole. The gospels tell a all tale of his life to fit prophecies.
Jesus would not have been declared son of god four hundred years later and people would not falsely be hating jews. Even the Pope has apologized for the libels against jews.
The only one responsible was Jesus poking the bear with a sharp stick. He could have prevent his crucifixion.

Italy is the homeland of Italians, but Italy does not represent all those of Italian decent.
Israel is the homeland of the jewish people, but the PM does not represent all jews around the world.
Saudi does not represent all arab. Iran does not represent all muslims. Obviously Assad does not represent all Syrians. Hezbollah does not represent all Lebanese.

Thank God Israel does not represent all Jews, or they would all be damned to hell.

Jesus was the cause of his own execution. His willful action were a direct threat to the temple and to rome.
Legally, with the laws of the time in place, his execution was lawful and fitting for his crime.

If he had not been executed there would have been no christianity or islam. No stories of resurrection, No erroneous and contradicting gospels, no mistaken days and rituals attributed to him, no Roman church.
To libel jews as causing his death is totally wrong. Jesus used the temple to make sure he would be arrest by the Roman. The rest is story telling to fit a square peg in a round hole. The gospels tell a all tale of his life to fit prophecies.
Jesus would not have been declared son of god four hundred years later and people would not falsely be hating jews. Even the Pope has apologized for the libels against jews.
The only one responsible was Jesus poking the bear with a sharp stick. He could have prevent his crucifixion.

So many lies by the Christ rejecter here, may God have mercy on your soul!

Last edited:
Yeah, I think many have figured out way back that you hate the Jews, and you are really not fooling anyone. All the Jew haters always bring up that the Jews were involved in the slave trade, as if the Jews were the only ones in this particular activity. All the Jew haters want the readers to believe that they have been scholars in the Slave Trade and have studied it extensively for years and years instead of the truth of where they actually learned about it. Meanwhile, of course, the Jew haters will never discuss which group rounded up this unfortunate Blacks in Africa and which group is still involved with slaves, which is very sad since we are living in the modern world now and not in the time when slaves were used in the Western Hemisphere.

I brought up the slave trade to illustrate how hate sites can tell a very selective truth and counter proudveteran06's ridiculous notion that sites where even the titles of the subject scream hate (The Bloody History off Papal Rome, for one). He made the allegation that I needed to point out where they lied. Why would I even read past the titles. I also brought it up to put a nperspective on this Inquisition that was brought up.

The Inquisition has been exaggerated and i produced and I produced two articles by neutral, unbiased sources to prove that. About two people a year were executed and a few people were tortured which certainly isn't good but we are talking about something that began in the 13th century for Christ's sake.

Imagine a site where only the truth were told "The History of Deceptive Jews" and started with Jewish involvement in the trial and excution of Christ, the persecution of early Christians, bombing of "ally's" naval vessels, Lavon afairs, Rosenbergs and Pollards and Leopold and Loeb, Lavon affairs and Bernie Madoffs and Ponzi schemes. Someone could do that easily and tell the truth, be very selective, and guess what. You and others would call that a hate site.

My God, you people look for reasons to whine and complain and hoist your guilt you can onto other people in a ridiculous attempt to make yourselves look good and try to make ofhers feel bad.

Perhaps you should think of this. "Anti-semitism" is disliking Jews because they are Jews, something they cannot really help, and I don't think a lot of people do that. But i do think some people may be put off by the way many Jewish people act and behave and expect to be treated, behavior that Jewish culture seems to inculcate among members of their society. I expect to treat Jews equally, not as though they are more especial than other peoples and Jews will haul out their old anti-Semitism card at the drop of a hat. People dislike you, not because of the what you are, but more because of the way you behave. That behavior is on you.

I hate to break the news to you guys but you really are not that important to us. You are a small, insignificant people that are tolerated but you really do push it. Stop slaughtering Palestinians and stop disrupting peoples dinners with your whines and everyone will be cool.

If anyone has a complaint about the Inquisition, it is the Muslim people, but they are a gracious, inoffensive people who let the sins of the past remain there and rest within the perspective of the past. As evil as Jews try to portraay Muslim society, I can very honestly say I have never met a Muslim that hasn't been open and welcoming and helpul.

You just don't get it, do you?

I'm not going to bother reading your typical whine fest. It is probably the same whine fest from you that was heard in the past. This forum happens to be the Middle East forum, and all you are interested in is the Israel/Palestine conflict and you have no interest even in the Catholics who are being killed in the Middle East. The Pope is worried about Christianity being wiped out in the Middle East, but you are so busy whining about Israel and the Jews in your usual fashion that you don't want to hear what he is saying. Forget your whining about the Jews and open your eyes to see what is happening to innocent people. Look at you. Over 115,000 people dead in Syria, God only knows how many were wounded, and hundreds of thousands are now in refugee camps, and all you can do is whine about the Jews.

Israel has been engaged nonstop in ethnic cleansing and land stealing and baby killing for over 65 years now. UNtil these crimes against humanity end, people of conscience shall keep on speaking out against these atrocities. Syria is nothing compared to the death and devastation Israel has spread for 65 years.

Droolin'' anti Semite:

The Inquisition has been exaggerated and i produced and I produced two articles by neutral, unbiased sources to prove that. About two people a year were executed and a few people were tortured

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Spanish-Inquisition-John-Edwards/dp/0752417703/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1387003997&sr=1-1]The Spanish Inquisition: Amazon.co.uk: John Edwards: Books[/ame]

Victor Hugo estimated the number of the victims of the Inquisition at five million, it is said, and certainly the number was much greater than that if we take into account, as we should, the wives and husbands, the parents and children, the brothers and sisters, and other relatives of those tortured and slaughtered by the priestly institution. To these millions should properly be added the others killed in the wars precipitated in the attempt to fasten the Inquisition upon the people of various countries, as the Netherlands and Germany.

I clicked your link. You are lazy and useless.

There was nothing in your link from non-historian and fabled writer of fiction, Victor Hugo.

I have, in an earlier post, provided links to legitimate and unbiased historian's perspectives on the Inquisition and they estimate from meticulously kept records that in the 600 years of the Inquisition, just slightly over 2000 executions occurred and it targeted mainly Christian Albigensians.

But by all means, continue to demonstrate your stupidity and play the fool. it makes my job easier and much quicker.

Droolin'' anti Semite:

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Spanish-Inquisition-John-Edwards/dp/0752417703/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1387003997&sr=1-1]The Spanish Inquisition: Amazon.co.uk: John Edwards: Books[/ame]

There was nothing in your link from non-historian and fabled writer of fiction, Victor Hugo.

I have, in an earlier post, provided links to legitimate and unbiased historian's perspectives on the Inquisition and they estimate from meticulously kept records that in the 600 years of the Inquisition, just slightly over 2000 executions occurred and it targeted mainly Christian Albigensians.

But by all means, continue to demonstrate your stupidity and play the fool. it makes my job easier and much quicker.

Maybe due to your conversion to Islam, you forgot that the inquisition did not last 600 years, you fucken moron. Unbiased and legitimate? As in all the false claims you make about Israel or the Jews? Take a hike, Nazi boy! Ha ha ha.

THE INQUISITION: A Study in Absolute Catholic Power

THE INQUISITION:
A Study in Absolute Catholic Power

Arthur Maricle, Ph.D.

In July of 1209 A.D. an army of orthodox Catholics attacked Beziers and murdered 60,000 unarmed civilians, killing men, women, and children. The whole city was sacked, and when someone complained that Catholics were being killed as well as "heretics", the papal legates told them to go on killing and not to worry about it for "the Lord knows His own." At Minerve, 14,000 Christians were put to death in the flames, and ears, noses, and lips of the "heretics" were cut off by the "faithful."A

When the inquisitors swept into a town an "Edict of Faith" was issued requiring everyone to reveal any heresy of which they had knowledge. Those who concealed a heretic came under the curse of the Church and the inquisitors' wrath. Informants would approach the inquisitors' lodgings under cover of night and were rewarded for information. No one arrested was ever acquitted. Torture was considered to be essential because the church felt duty-bound to identify from the lips of the victims themselves any deviance from sound doctrine. Presumably, the more excruciating the torture, the more likely that the truth could be wrung from reluctant lips. The inquisitors were determined that it was "better for a hundred innocent people to die than for one heretic to go free". "Heretics" were committed to the flames because the popes believed the Bible forbade Christians to shed blood. The victims of the Inquisition exceeded by hundreds of thousands the number of Christians and Jews who had suffered under pagan Roman emperors.J

This wanton slaughter of innocent people was justified by Catholic theologians such as "Saint". Thomas Aquinas, who said, "If forgers and other malefactors are put to death by the secular power, there is much more reason for putting to death one convicted of heresy." In 1815, Comte Le Maistre defended the Inquisition by advocating: "The Inquisition is, in its very nature, good, mild, and preservative. It is the universal, indelible character of every ecclesiastical institution; you see it in Rome, and you can see it wherever the true Church has power."K Such a viewpoint could only be expressed by one so brainwashed as to think that the cruel, torturous deaths of dissidents to Catholicism is preferable to the survival and propagation of those who would challenge the Vatican's authority.

Yet, not all Romanists have been comfortable with the totalitarian nature of their "church". Even Jean Antoine Llorente, secretary to the Spanish Inquisition from 1790-92, was to admit: "The horrid conduct of this Holy Office weakened the power and diminished the population of Spain by arresting the progress of arts, sciences, industry, and commerce, and by compelling multitudes of families to abandon the kingdom; by instigating the expulsion of the Jews and the Moors, and by immolating on its flaming shambles more than 300,000 victims."L Historian Will Durant stated, "Compared with the persecution of heresy in Europe from 1227 to 1492, the persecution of Christians by Romans in the first 3 centuries after Christ was a mild and humane procedure. Making every allowance required by an historian and permitted to a Christian, we must rank the Inquisition, along with the wars and persecutions of our time, as among the darkest blots on the record of mankind, revealing a ferocity unknown in any beast."

Catholic apologists attempt to downplay the significance of the Inquisition, saying that relatively few people were ever directly affected. While controversy rages around the number of victims that can be claimed by the Inquisition, conservative estimates easily place the count in the millions. This does not include the equally vast numbers of human beings slaughtered in the various wars and other conflicts instigated over the centuries by Vatican political intrigues. Nor does it take it account the Holocaust wrought upon the Jews by the Nazis, led by Roman Catholics who used their own religious history to justify their modern excesses. As one secular history explains, "As the Germans instituted a bureaucracy of organized murder, so too did Torquemada, the first Grand Inquisitor, a worthy of predecessor of Heydrich and Eichmann."

A Peter S. Ruckman, Ph.D.; The History of the New Testament Church (Bible Believers Bookstore; Pensacola, Florida; 1989)
B Ibid.
C Dave Hunt; A Woman Rides the Beast (Harvest House Publishers; Eugene, Oregon; 1994)
D J.H. Ignaz von Dollinger; The Pope and the Council (London, 1869); as cited in Dave Hunt, A Woman Rides the Beast
E Peter S. Ruckman, Ph.D.; op cit.
F Laura l-licks, editor; The Modern Age: The History of the World in Christian Perspective, Vol. 11 (A Beka Books Publications; Pensacola, Florida; 1981)
G J.H. Ignaz von Dollinger; op cit.
H Ibid.
I Dave Hunt; op cit.; quotations from Will Durant; The Story of Civilization, Vol. V (Simon and Schuster, 1950); and ibid., Vol. 4
J Dave Hunt; op cit.
K Comte Le Maistre, letters on the Spanish Inquisition, as cited in R.W. Thompson, The Papacy and the Civil Power (New York, 1876); as cited in Dave Hunt, A Woman Rides the Beast
L Jean Antoine Llorentine, History of the Inquistion; as cited in R.W. Thompson, The Papacy and the Civil Power (New York, 1876); as cited in Dave Hunt, A Woman Rides the Beast
M Will Durant; The Story of Civilization, Vol. IV (Simon and Schuster, 1950); as cited in Dave Hunt, A Woman Rides the Beast
N Ward Rutherford; Genocide: The Jews in Europe 1939-45 (Ballantyne Books, Inc.; New York, New York; 1973)
O The Tablet, November 5, 1938; as cited in Dave Hunt, A Woman Rides the Beast
P H. Grattan Guinness, D.D., Romanism and the Reformation; Focus Christian Ministries; Lewes, Sussex; as cited in Michael de Semlyen, All Roads Lead to Rome?

Last edited:
Droolin'' anti Semite:

The Spanish Inquisition: Amazon.co.uk: John Edwards: Books

Maybe due to your conversion to Islam, you forgot that the inquisition did not last 600 years, you fucken moron. Unbiased and legitimate? As in all the false claims you make about Israel or the Jews? Take a hike, Nazi boy! Ha ha ha.

THE INQUISITION:

Arthur Maricle, Ph.D.

In July of 1209 A.D. an army of orthodox Catholics attacked Beziers and murdered 60,000 unarmed civilians, killing men, women, and children. The whole city was sacked, and when someone complained that Catholics were being killed as well as "heretics", the papal legates told them to go on killing and not to worry about it for "the Lord knows His own." At Minerve, 14,000 Christians were put to death in the flames, and ears, noses, and lips of the "heretics" were cut off by the "faithful."A

When the inquisitors swept into a town an "Edict of Faith" was issued requiring everyone to reveal any heresy of which they had knowledge. Those who concealed a heretic came under the curse of the Church and the inquisitors' wrath. Informants would approach the inquisitors' lodgings under cover of night and were rewarded for information. No one arrested was ever acquitted. Torture was considered to be essential because the church felt duty-bound to identify from the lips of the victims themselves any deviance from sound doctrine. Presumably, the more excruciating the torture, the more likely that the truth could be wrung from reluctant lips. The inquisitors were determined that it was "better for a hundred innocent people to die than for one heretic to go free". "Heretics" were committed to the flames because the popes believed the Bible forbade Christians to shed blood. The victims of the Inquisition exceeded by hundreds of thousands the number of Christians and Jews who had suffered under pagan Roman emperors.J

This wanton slaughter of innocent people was justified by Catholic theologians such as "Saint". Thomas Aquinas, who said, "If forgers and other malefactors are put to death by the secular power, there is much more reason for putting to death one convicted of heresy." In 1815, Comte Le Maistre defended the Inquisition by advocating: "The Inquisition is, in its very nature, good, mild, and preservative. It is the universal, indelible character of every ecclesiastical institution; you see it in Rome, and you can see it wherever the true Church has power."K Such a viewpoint could only be expressed by one so brainwashed as to think that the cruel, torturous deaths of dissidents to Catholicism is preferable to the survival and propagation of those who would challenge the Vatican's authority.

Yet, not all Romanists have been comfortable with the totalitarian nature of their "church". Even Jean Antoine Llorente, secretary to the Spanish Inquisition from 1790-92, was to admit: "The horrid conduct of this Holy Office weakened the power and diminished the population of Spain by arresting the progress of arts, sciences, industry, and commerce, and by compelling multitudes of families to abandon the kingdom; by instigating the expulsion of the Jews and the Moors, and by immolating on its flaming shambles more than 300,000 victims."L Historian Will Durant stated, "Compared with the persecution of heresy in Europe from 1227 to 1492, the persecution of Christians by Romans in the first 3 centuries after Christ was a mild and humane procedure. Making every allowance required by an historian and permitted to a Christian, we must rank the Inquisition, along with the wars and persecutions of our time, as among the darkest blots on the record of mankind, revealing a ferocity unknown in any beast."

Catholic apologists attempt to downplay the significance of the Inquisition, saying that relatively few people were ever directly affected. While controversy rages around the number of victims that can be claimed by the Inquisition, conservative estimates easily place the count in the millions. This does not include the equally vast numbers of human beings slaughtered in the various wars and other conflicts instigated over the centuries by Vatican political intrigues. Nor does it take it account the Holocaust wrought upon the Jews by the Nazis, led by Roman Catholics who used their own religious history to justify their modern excesses. As one secular history explains, "As the Germans instituted a bureaucracy of organized murder, so too did Torquemada, the first Grand Inquisitor, a worthy of predecessor of Heydrich and Eichmann."

A Peter S. Ruckman, Ph.D.; The History of the New Testament Church (Bible Believers Bookstore; Pensacola, Florida; 1989)
B Ibid.
C Dave Hunt; A Woman Rides the Beast (Harvest House Publishers; Eugene, Oregon; 1994)
D J.H. Ignaz von Dollinger; The Pope and the Council (London, 1869); as cited in Dave Hunt, A Woman Rides the Beast
F Laura l-licks, editor; The Modern Age: The History of the World in Christian Perspective, Vol. 11 (A Beka Books Publications; Pensacola, Florida; 1981)
H Ibid.
I Dave Hunt; op cit.; quotations from Will Durant; The Story of Civilization, Vol. V (Simon and Schuster, 1950); and ibid., Vol. 4
J Dave Hunt; op cit.
K Comte Le Maistre, letters on the Spanish Inquisition, as cited in R.W. Thompson, The Papacy and the Civil Power (New York, 1876); as cited in Dave Hunt, A Woman Rides the Beast
L Jean Antoine Llorentine, History of the Inquistion; as cited in R.W. Thompson, The Papacy and the Civil Power (New York, 1876); as cited in Dave Hunt, A Woman Rides the Beast
M Will Durant; The Story of Civilization, Vol. IV (Simon and Schuster, 1950); as cited in Dave Hunt, A Woman Rides the Beast
N Ward Rutherford; Genocide: The Jews in Europe 1939-45 (Ballantyne Books, Inc.; New York, New York; 1973)
P H. Grattan Guinness, D.D., Romanism and the Reformation; Focus Christian Ministries; Lewes, Sussex; as cited in Michael de Semlyen, All Roads Lead to Rome?

LOL...Not The Arthur Maricle PhD, Doctor of Divinity and pastor of the notorious New Hope Baptist Church. Now, how could anyone doubt this noted historians bias?

Methinks you have been thumped by one too many Bibles and bit by one too many charmed snakes.

Now repeat after me
"THE LORD IS MY SAVIOR!!!"
"PRAISE THE LORD!!!"

Roudy, I don't have anything against you born again Christians or anything other than your slant on history is a little bit biased.

I brought up the slave trade to illustrate how hate sites can tell a very selective truth and counter proudveteran06's ridiculous notion that sites where even the titles of the subject scream hate (The Bloody History off Papal Rome, for one). He made the allegation that I needed to point out where they lied. Why would I even read past the titles. I also brought it up to put a nperspective on this Inquisition that was brought up.

The Inquisition has been exaggerated and i produced and I produced two articles by neutral, unbiased sources to prove that. About two people a year were executed and a few people were tortured which certainly isn't good but we are talking about something that began in the 13th century for Christ's sake.

Imagine a site where only the truth were told "The History of Deceptive Jews" and started with Jewish involvement in the trial and excution of Christ, the persecution of early Christians, bombing of "ally's" naval vessels, Lavon afairs, Rosenbergs and Pollards and Leopold and Loeb, Lavon affairs and Bernie Madoffs and Ponzi schemes. Someone could do that easily and tell the truth, be very selective, and guess what. You and others would call that a hate site.

My God, you people look for reasons to whine and complain and hoist your guilt you can onto other people in a ridiculous attempt to make yourselves look good and try to make ofhers feel bad.

Perhaps you should think of this. "Anti-semitism" is disliking Jews because they are Jews, something they cannot really help, and I don't think a lot of people do that. But i do think some people may be put off by the way many Jewish people act and behave and expect to be treated, behavior that Jewish culture seems to inculcate among members of their society. I expect to treat Jews equally, not as though they are more especial than other peoples and Jews will haul out their old anti-Semitism card at the drop of a hat. People dislike you, not because of the what you are, but more because of the way you behave. That behavior is on you.

I hate to break the news to you guys but you really are not that important to us. You are a small, insignificant people that are tolerated but you really do push it. Stop slaughtering Palestinians and stop disrupting peoples dinners with your whines and everyone will be cool.

If anyone has a complaint about the Inquisition, it is the Muslim people, but they are a gracious, inoffensive people who let the sins of the past remain there and rest within the perspective of the past. As evil as Jews try to portraay Muslim society, I can very honestly say I have never met a Muslim that hasn't been open and welcoming and helpul.

You just don't get it, do you?

I'm not going to bother reading your typical whine fest. It is probably the same whine fest from you that was heard in the past. This forum happens to be the Middle East forum, and all you are interested in is the Israel/Palestine conflict and you have no interest even in the Catholics who are being killed in the Middle East. The Pope is worried about Christianity being wiped out in the Middle East, but you are so busy whining about Israel and the Jews in your usual fashion that you don't want to hear what he is saying. Forget your whining about the Jews and open your eyes to see what is happening to innocent people. Look at you. Over 115,000 people dead in Syria, God only knows how many were wounded, and hundreds of thousands are now in refugee camps, and all you can do is whine about the Jews.

Israel has been engaged nonstop in ethnic cleansing and land stealing and baby killing for over 65 years now. UNtil these crimes against humanity end, people of conscience shall keep on speaking out against these atrocities. Syria is nothing compared to the death and devastation Israel has spread for 65 years.

Why do you keep babbling on amd on the same nonsense like a bipolar who is always forgetting to take her meds. Since Islam came into being, millions and millions and millions of people have been killed by the Muslims because of their religious beliefs, and it is s till going on. People of conscience have been speaking out about what is happening to these innocent people. There are many Christian groups operating in different Muslim countries who are reporting back on what is happening to Christians. Evidently, in your sickness, all you can think about is the Jews and nothing else. I think the readers can see that you are not concerned with what is happening in Syria or any other place in the Middle East and just want to make this forum into an Israel bashing forum and not the Middle East forum that it happens to be.

Italy is the homeland of Italians, but Italy does not represent all those of Italian decent.
Israel is the homeland of the jewish people, but the PM does not represent all jews around the world.
Saudi does not represent all arab. Iran does not represent all muslims. Obviously Assad does not represent all Syrians. Hezbollah does not represent all Lebanese.

Thank God Israel does not represent all Jews, or they would all be damned to hell.

Have you ever thought that perhaps you are destined to take the Express Elevator down where your friend Mr. Lucifer will be waiting for you? Dress lightly. I hear it is very, very hot down there.

People make a fuss about Bibi not going to the memorial, but say nothing about the fact that Tutu was not invited to the funeral.

People make a fuss about Bibi not going to the memorial, but say nothing about the fact that Tutu was not invited to the funeral.

The most important thing to be of concern is not that the Prime Minister of Israel didn't go to the funeral. South Africa happens to be in serious economic trouble today with a large crime rate that even many of the Somalis are heading home. Hopefully in the future things will change for them so that everyone's life will be better there.

The South Africa Nelson Mandela discovered, and the one he left behind - latimes.com

My cousin just published a book on sexual abuse in SA. I know how bad things can be there. So sad.

The most important thing to be of concern is not that the Prime Minister of Israel didn't go to the funeral. South Africa happens to be in serious economic trouble today with a large crime rate that even many of the Somalis are heading home. Hopefully in the future things will change for them so that everyone's life will be better there.

The South Africa Nelson Mandela discovered, and the one he left behind - latimes.com

THE INQUISITION:

Arthur Maricle, Ph.D.

B Ibid.
H Ibid.
J Dave Hunt; op cit.

LOL...Not The Arthur Maricle PhD, Doctor of Divinity and pastor of the notorious New Hope Baptist Church. Now, how could anyone doubt this noted historians bias?

Methinks you have been thumped by one too many Bibles and bit by one too many charmed snakes.

Now repeat after me
"PRAISE THE LORD!!!"

Roudy, I don't have anything against you born again Christians or anything other than your slant on history is a little bit biased.

That is really amazing, I did not know that Roudy was a born again Christian but now that you mention it , sure makes sence. It provides a whole new insight into some of his posts. Thanks !!!

THE INQUISITION:

Arthur Maricle, Ph.D.

B Ibid.
H Ibid.
J Dave Hunt; op cit.

Now repeat after me
"PRAISE THE LORD!!!"

So in other words other than ridicule born again Christians like Ronald Reagan, Nazi boy and his sock have NOTHING. Oh by the way, are all these additional sources "Born Again Christians", DIPSHIT?! Methinks you've been thumped by too many Korans. Ha ha ha.

H Ibid.
J Dave Hunt; op cit.

Last edited:

THE INQUISITION:

Arthur Maricle, Ph.D.

B Ibid.
H Ibid.
J Dave Hunt; op cit.

Now repeat after me
"PRAISE THE LORD!!!"

So in other words other than ridicule born again Christians like Ronald Reagan, Nazi boy and his sock have NOTHING. Oh by the way, are all these additional sources "Born Again Christians", DIPSHIT?! Methinks you've been thumped by too many Korans. Ha ha ha.

H Ibid.
J Dave Hunt; op cit.

Check them out yourself. I have and the whole research by your Bible thumper, Maricle, is shakey, and again, I have offered you recent research done by legitimate historians with no indication of bias at all. hell, your guys footnotes are laughable and I have never, ever seen such sloppy and lazy work. I mean, one footnote is an "X" said that "Y" said That "Z" said scenario.

Not only is your Californian Bible thumping Baptish minister the worst researcher I have ever seen and you have to rank right up there in the stupid category for oering such entrails as proof of anything. but it seems he is too lazy even to thump his Bible with any authority, My God, man, the guy has relied on "Chick" publications as a reference source.

Have you ever thought that perhaps you are destined to take the Express Elevator down where your friend Mr. Lucifer will be waiting for you? Dress lightly. I hear it is very, very hot down there.

God does not approve of child murder by Israel or those defending it.

There are consequences for our actions.

God does not approve of child murder by Israel or those defending it.

There are consequences for our actions.

Allah will punish you.

Now repeat after me
"PRAISE THE LORD!!!"

H Ibid.
J Dave Hunt; op cit.

Check them out yourself. I have and the whole research by your Bible thumper, Maricle, is shakey, and again, I have offered you recent research done by legitimate historians with no indication of bias at all. hell, your guys footnotes are laughable and I have never, ever seen such sloppy and lazy work. I mean, one footnote is an "X" said that "Y" said That "Z" said scenario.

Not only is your Californian Bible thumping Baptish minister the worst researcher I have ever seen and you have to rank right up there in the stupid category for oering such entrails as proof of anything. but it seems he is too lazy even to thump his Bible with any authority, My God, man, the guy has relied on "Chick" publications as a reference source.
The answer is NO, actually none of those other sources are Born Again. In fact they are world renowned historians such as Will Durant, and other famous authors and historians.

You're dismissed.

Historian Will Durant stated, "Compared with the persecution of heresy in Europe from 1227 to 1492, the persecution of Christians by Romans in the first 3 centuries after Christ was a mild and humane procedure. Making every allowance required by an historian and permitted to a Christian, we must rank the Inquisition, along with the wars and persecutions of our time, as among the darkest blots on the record of mankind, revealing a ferocity unknown in any beast."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back