Netanyahu ducks Mandela memorial

BTW, don't push me slut...

You know, Alfalfa, it might be time for you to visit a psychiatrist if you really think that people are going to feel threatened by the fact that you will put them on your Ignore List. Do you really think you are that important on this forum that other posters worry about being put on your Ignore List?

Without me who would you stalk to? Dug?

Why, Alfalfa, talking about stalking, you stalk many posters. By the way, the animal shelter has put out a missing dog alert so would you please return to your kennel.
Somehow, Alfalfa, is under the impression that he is very important here and nobody would have anybody to respond to if he wasn't present. Strange how people were always able to post on forums without Alfalfa around.

You know, Alfalfa, it might be time for you to visit a psychiatrist if you really think that people are going to feel threatened by the fact that you will put them on your Ignore List. Do you really think you are that important on this forum that other posters worry about being put on your Ignore List?

Without me who would you stalk to? Dug?

Why, Alfalfa, talking about stalking, you stalk many posters. By the way, the animal shelter has put out a missing dog alert so would you please return to your kennel.
Somehow, Alfalfa, is under the impression that he is very important here and nobody would have anybody to respond to if he wasn't present. Strange how people were always able to post on forums without Alfalfa around.

They responded, it just wasn't as interesting.

Silly-Sally thinks that anyone who disagrees with her posts is stalking her. ... cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Well, Mr. Cuckoo, you seem to have done a fine job of it when I happened to post articles on some other forums. Funny how you weren't interested in those forums until I had posted something. Moreover, to top it off, your comments were inane.

Israel was the only nation state to support the apartheid S. African government that imprisoned Mandela.

And supplied the racist state with boycotted goods and weapons.

Netanyahu most likely feared that if he went to the memorial service he might be arrested for crimes against humanity. .... :cool:
Actually that's a Moooslime lie, the US and Great Britain were among many nations that also backed the South African apartheid regime. Eventually the sanctions movement gained steam and when the backing was no longer there, the regime collapsed.

Silly-Sally thinks that anyone who disagrees with her posts is stalking her. ... cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Well, Mr. Cuckoo, you seem to have done a fine job of it when I happened to post articles on some other forums. Funny how you weren't interested in those forums until I had posted something. Moreover, to top it off, your comments were inane.
Poor demented Silly-Sally lives in a special fantasy world. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Poor demented Silly-Sally lives in a special fantasy world. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Poor Mr. Cuckoo is not man enough to admit that he started in on three different forums to say something asinine because he happened to see me put up an article on each. Anyone can do a search if they felt like it to see what I am saying is the truth. I don't lie like Mr. Cuckoo. I bet you were somewhat put out when another poster on one of them said that I had a good point. Then you disappeared from going on with another asinine remark after he said that.

Who cares?

Do you worry about who will attend your funeral?

Mandela is dead he won't know or care if people decide not to waste their time at a memorial service.

I am not sure "care" is the right word to use, but it is a pretty stupid move on the part of a man who insists on Israel being recognized as a Jewish state, and made even more stupid in that, in spite of some recent lavish spending on his part, he cites the exorbitant cost as a reason for his lack of attendance.

High costs prompt PM not to attend Mandela funeral - Israel News, Ynetnews

Mandela was a hero to almost all people of African descent and reedom loving people around the world and Netanyahu's not attending is a slap in their face and sends a bad message to the world, as the head of the Jewish state, about the Jewish people.

But Netanyahu is somewhat notorious for his disrespect for other people. Recently, on a visit to the Vatican, he gave the Pope a book about the Spanish Inquisition inscribed with words saying something like "to celebrate our common heritage" and a menorah.

Let's see now. The Jewish people have managed to anger over one billion Catholics, over one billion Muslims, over one billion people of African descent. What next...stay tuned...the Chinese might be feeling left out until he regales them with "Confucios say 'Many man eat but Fu Manchu'" on the steps of the forbidden city.

For what it is worth, I don't think it is a waste of time at a memorial service, but I find the comment particularly ironic when it is said about a representative of a people for whom everyday is some kind of holocaust memorial day and where museums dedicated to thaat tragedy spring up a plenty. i don't know if you are Jewish but if you are, you should be particularly ashamed o such comment, as should any Jew who approves of it.

The death of Gentiles, be they black, Asian, white, or whatever, is no less sad or less worth memorializing than that of Jews.

What exactly did Netanuyhu do to show his " disrespect" to the Vatican? Talking about the Spanish Inquisition

Spanish Inquisition: 1478-1834

The concepts of an inquisition and inquisitorial procedure lie deep in the roots of world history. Inquisitions were used during the decline of the Roman Empire until the Spanish Inquisition's decline in the early 1800s. An inquisition can be run by both civil and church authorities in order to root out non-believers from a nation or religion. The Spanish Inquisition was one of the most deadly inquisitions in history.

Back to "Age of Hapsburgs" Chronology

The Spanish Inquisition was used for both political and religious reasons. Spain is a nation-state that was born out of religious struggle between numerous different belief systems including Catholicism, Islam, Protestantism and Judaism. Following the Crusades and the Reconquest of Spain by the Christian Spaniards the leaders of Spain needed a way to unify the country into a strong nation. Ferdinand and Isabella chose Catholicism to unite Spain and in 1478 asked permission of the pope to begin the Spanish Inquisition to purify the people of Spain. They began by driving out Jews, Protestants and other non-believers.

How did the Jews " anger" over One Billion Catholics? Talking about the " Catholic Church"

The Bloody History of Papal Rome - A Timeline | Rekindling the Reformation - Peace if Possible, Truth at All Costs

Antisemitism in History: From the Early Church to 1400

Anti-Semitism of the "Church Fathers"

This is what you were " taught"

How did we anger over One Billion Muslims? I know.... The Scapegoat is Israel. Another Goyim Lie

Massacres of Jews by Muslims before 1948 | EuropeNews

Arab & Muslim Anti-Semitism

Just two examples out of many

Who cares?

Do you worry about who will attend your funeral?

Mandela is dead he won't know or care if people decide not to waste their time at a memorial service.

I am not sure "care" is the right word to use, but it is a pretty stupid move on the part of a man who insists on Israel being recognized as a Jewish state, and made even more stupid in that, in spite of some recent lavish spending on his part, he cites the exorbitant cost as a reason for his lack of attendance.

Mandela was a hero to almost all people of African descent and reedom loving people around the world and Netanyahu's not attending is a slap in their face and sends a bad message to the world, as the head of the Jewish state, about the Jewish people.

But Netanyahu is somewhat notorious for his disrespect for other people. Recently, on a visit to the Vatican, he gave the Pope a book about the Spanish Inquisition inscribed with words saying something like "to celebrate our common heritage" and a menorah.

Let's see now. The Jewish people have managed to anger over one billion Catholics, over one billion Muslims, over one billion people of African descent. What next...stay tuned...the Chinese might be feeling left out until he regales them with "Confucios say 'Many man eat but Fu Manchu'" on the steps of the forbidden city.

For what it is worth, I don't think it is a waste of time at a memorial service, but I find the comment particularly ironic when it is said about a representative of a people for whom everyday is some kind of holocaust memorial day and where museums dedicated to thaat tragedy spring up a plenty. i don't know if you are Jewish but if you are, you should be particularly ashamed o such comment, as should any Jew who approves of it.

The death of Gentiles, be they black, Asian, white, or whatever, is no less sad or less worth memorializing than that of Jews.

What exactly did Netanuyhu do to show his " disrespect" to the Vatican? Talking about the Spanish Inquisition

The concepts of an inquisition and inquisitorial procedure lie deep in the roots of world history. Inquisitions were used during the decline of the Roman Empire until the Spanish Inquisition's decline in the early 1800s. An inquisition can be run by both civil and church authorities in order to root out non-believers from a nation or religion. The Spanish Inquisition was one of the most deadly inquisitions in history.

The Spanish Inquisition was used for both political and religious reasons. Spain is a nation-state that was born out of religious struggle between numerous different belief systems including Catholicism, Islam, Protestantism and Judaism. Following the Crusades and the Reconquest of Spain by the Christian Spaniards the leaders of Spain needed a way to unify the country into a strong nation. Ferdinand and Isabella chose Catholicism to unite Spain and in 1478 asked permission of the pope to begin the Spanish Inquisition to purify the people of Spain. They began by driving out Jews, Protestants and other non-believers.

How did the Jews " anger" over One Billion Catholics? Talking about the " Catholic Church"

The Bloody History of Papal Rome - A Timeline | Rekindling the Reformation - Peace if Possible, Truth at All Costs

How did we anger over One Billion Muslims? I know.... The Scapegoat is Israel. Another Goyim Lie

You are an ignorant bigot and ass who gleans his distorted and very slight knowledge of history from blog spots, propaganda sites, and hate sites.

The world does not revolve around Jews.

I have more than 16 years of education at Catholic schools and Universities and have not heard one single anti-Semitic slur and yet, you have the sheer audacity and arrogance to tell me what I was taught.

I am not about to defend the Spanish inquisition but I am also not about to exaggerate it either. Suffice to say that less Jews were harmed during the Inquisition than were Africans harmed by Jews during the years of slavery and the slave trade. Suffice to say that more Christians were killed by Jews, in league with Roman authorities, in the first three centuries after the death of Jesus than wre Jews during the Inquisition.

Had the Catholic church wanted to wipe out Jews, they would have been gone long ago.

For Netanyahu be so disgraceful as to give Pope Francis that "gift", inscribed to "celebrate our common heritage" would not be unlike Vladimir Putin coming to Jerusalem and giving him The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion autographed by Joeseph Stalin or Angela Merkel on a state visit to Israel giving him a first edition of Mein Kamph autographed by Hitler, each inscribed with "In celebration of our common heritage".

I would be a fool to defend such gifts just as you are fool to defend Netanyahu.

I thank God the Pope is a gracious man of peace because if he wanted to inflame anti-Semitism, Netanyahu certainly gave him a "gift" with which to do so!!!

You may want to take a moment to thank your G-d as well.

Last edited:
What exactly has that to do with what is happening in the rest of the Middle East to which you conveniently close your eyes?

That wasn't your question which was why do I only post about israel and palistine on a middle east forum. I answered the question, quite fully I might add, yet you continue with this bizarre, insane line of questioning.

Silly, you have to up your game or I'm going to have to put you on ignore because to be quite honest, you are boring the hell out of me.

Evidently Alfalfa must think that he is a very interesting man, when of course he might only be interesting to other anti-Semites. Regardless of Alalfa not being able to post on the Israel/Palestine board, is there any good reason why he couldn't post something about what is going on in some other Middle East country? The only reason I (and probably many of the readers also) can come up with is that he is only on this forum to bash Israel and the Jews and nothing else. He is not interested in anything else, even though there is plenty going on in the Middle East. By the way, Alfalfa, it would be a Badge of Honor to be on your Ignore List.

Evidently, he is "very interesting enough" so that you linger on his every post and attempt to divert from the topic at hand.

Anyone can do a search if they felt like it to see what I am saying is the truth.

Silly-Sally and 'truth' aren't even in the same zip code. ... :lol: :lol:

Why, Sunni Man, since you became a Muslim, have you been practicing big time to lie to the Infidels on these forums. Anyone can search and see what I am talking about. Be a man and admit it.

You are an ignorant bigot and ass who gleans his distorted and very slight knowledge of history from blog spots, propaganda sites, and hate sites.

I have more than 16 years of education at Catholic schools and Universities and have not heard one single anti-Semitic slur and yet, you have the sheer audacity and arrogance to tell me what I was taught.

I am not about to defend the Spanish inquisition but I am also not about to exaggerate it either. Suffice to say that less Jews were harmed during the Inquisition than were Africans harmed by Jews during the years of slavery and the slave trade. Suffice to say that more Christians were killed by Jews, in league with Roman authorities, in the first three centuries after the death of Jesus than wre Jews during the Inquisition.

Had the Catholic church wanted to wipe out Jews, they would have been gone long ago.

For Netanyahu be so disgraceful as to give Pope Francis that "gift", inscribed to "celebrate our common heritage" would not be unlike Vladimir Putin coming to Jerusalem and giving him The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion autographed by Joeseph Stalin or Angela Merkel on a state visit to Israel giving him a first edition of Mein Kamph autographed by Hitler, each inscribed with "In celebration of our common heritage".

I would be a fool to defend such gifts just as you are fool to defend Netanyahu.

I thank God the Pope is a gracious man of peace because if he wanted to inflame anti-Semitism, Netanyahu certainly gave him a "gift" with which to do so!!!

Maybe you have had 16 years of Catholic school education and never came across bigotry against the Jews (although I truly doubt it), others have seen it big time. You do come from the East Coast, don't you? I would suggest you go on the BronxBoard.com and start a thread asking if anyone who went to Catholic school was bigoted against the Jews. Maybe the Irish American poster is still around and will repeat what he say. He stated that the nuns who were his teachers told the kids that the Jews and Protestants were bad as well as telling the kids neven to go into their business establishments. He further posted that now that he is older, he knows better and that the nuns were wrong. From that board you can connect to other New York borough boards and ask the same thing and perhaps others will respond to you. As for slavery, I doubt there is anyone on this forum who actually is a scholar of slavery in America. Since slavery was first introduced into America in 1619, how many Jews were there at that time anyway? However, the subject of the Jews and slavery is a big hit on the hate sites, and that is where posters have learned to drag in the Jews and slavery. Strange how the posters who claims to know so much about slavery never bring up that it was the Arabs who rounded up these unfortunate individuals and sold them to the slave traders.

As for the new Pope, he appears to be a wonderful man and is a breath of fresh air because he appears to be tolerant of all religions.

I bet Alfoolfa is perfectly copacetic with Obama ditching the Margaret Thatcher funeral...and not even sending a representative in his place.

Anyone can do a search if they felt like it to see what I am saying is the truth.

Silly-Sally and 'truth' aren't even in the same zip code. ... :lol: :lol:

Why, Sunni Man, since you became a Muslim, have you been practicing big time to lie to the Infidels on these forums. Anyone can search and see what I am talking about. Be a man and admit it.
Silly-Sally, read my user name.....I am a sunni not a shia muslim. .... :cool:

"In Islam taqiyya تقية (alternative spellings taqiyeh,taqiya, taqiyah, tuqyah) is a form of religious dissimulation, or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are at risk of significant persecution.

This practice was emphasized in Shi'a Islam whereby adherents may conceal their religion when they are under threat, persecution, or compulsion.

The term taqiyya does not exist in Sunni jurisprudence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiyya

Last edited:

Maybe you have had 16 years of Catholic school education and never came across bigotry against the Jews (although I truly doubt it), others have seen it big time. You do come from the East Coast, don't you? I would suggest you go on the BronxBoard.com and start a thread asking if anyone who went to Catholic school was bigoted against the Jews. Maybe the Irish American poster is still around and will repeat what he say. He stated that the nuns who were his teachers told the kids that the Jews and Protestants were bad as well as telling the kids neven to go into their business establishments. He further posted that now that he is older, he knows better and that the nuns were wrong. From that board you can connect to other New York borough boards and ask the same thing and perhaps others will respond to you. As for slavery, I doubt there is anyone on this forum who actually is a scholar of slavery in America. Since slavery was first introduced into America in 1619, how many Jews were there at that time anyway? However, the subject of the Jews and slavery is a big hit on the hate sites, and that is where posters have learned to drag in the Jews and slavery. Strange how the posters who claims to know so much about slavery never bring up that it was the Arabs who rounded up these unfortunate individuals and sold them to the slave traders.

As for the new Pope, he appears to be a wonderful man and is a breath of fresh air because he appears to be tolerant of all religions.

Grew up in a devout irish catholic family, 9 years of catholic school, baptism, confirmation, altar boy. Never heard a disparaging word against jews.

Since slavery was first introduced into America in 1619, how many Jews were there at that time anyway? However, the subject of the Jews and slavery is a big hit on the hate sites, and that is where posters have learned to drag in the Jews and slavery.
Actually, Dutch Jews in the city of New Amsterdam (later named New York) financed and ran the slave trade to the Americas in the 1600's to the 1700's until the English took over..

But the Jews dominated the slave trade in S. America. ... :cool:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_and_the_slave_trade

What makes them " Hate Sites?" ; The Truth? The Church has a History of Anti Semitism. To say that JEWS angered over One Billion Catholics because of what Netanyahu did is Bigoted andbook on spanish inquisition Racist . Catholics never needed any excuse, did they? The Menorah? TOO BAD! The Catholics did worse. How did we " offend" Muslims Before 1948? You are the Bigot .

The Catholic Church did their Best to wipe out Jews. Their History says everything. Never said the World resolved around Jews you ignorant Bigot

What makes them " Hate Sites?" ; The Truth? The Church has a History of Anti Semitism. To say that JEWS angered over One Billion Catholics because of what Netanyahu did is Bigoted and Racist . Catholics never needed any excuse, did they? The Menorah? TOO BAD! The Catholics did worse. How did we " offend" Muslims Before 1948? You are the Bigot .

The Catholic Church did their Best to wipe out Jews. Their History says everything. Never said the World resolved around Jews you ignorant Bigot

BTW;

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/154...is-fathers-history-of-the-spanish-inquisition

Do some research before you post next time; You Racist Anti Semetic Bigot

Forum List

Back