Netanyahu: I deceived US to destroy Oslo accords

like i said.. let me know when you post the palestinian violations of the oslo accords....

maybe then you'll look even-handed to me.

and no, i didn't call you anti-semitic... i pointed out that the cute little trashy anti-semites on the board are loving your thread... like they love the other 10,000 anti-israel threads on the board.

and they are.

so where is that thread about palestinian violations of oslo?

like i said.. let me know when you post the palestinian violations of the oslo accords....

and no, i didn't call you anti-semitic... i pointed out that the cute little trashy anti-semites on the board are loving your thread... like they love the other 10,000 anti-israel threads on the board.

and they are.

Well antisemitism is popular and hip these days (not that it ever stopped being that way). Though these days its grounded upon a hatred for western culture and civilization which leftists see as inherently evil and immoral and thus see adopting anything that isn't western culture and civilization as morally good or even better.

So most leftists here in the forum view terrorists as saviors and freedom fighters, and Jews and Israel as a demonic representation of the western culture and civilization they so much despise. In any other era people like that would be rounded up on both sides of the fence (Muslim and Non Muslims), and put on a great bonfire and burned, the best part being no one on either side would have cared at all, after all that was the traditional punishment for traitors back then. :)

Last edited:
remind me again how much foreign aid we are giving to the me...just how much is the us paying for a peace that neither side wants.....there is no profit in peace...we should cut both sides off of the us tit.

funny taxpayers are worried about spending but you never hear the amount of aid we give israel mentioned. i think taxpayers should question why we are giving them this amount of aid.

so now if you are not pro zionism...you are a traitor? intersting....very interesting...

rounded up and burned....even more interesting

so it's ok to post thread after thread of anti-semitic/anti-israel propaganda and never say anything about the terrorists in hamas, hezbollah and their enablers?

cool...

and your obsession with the liberty is really sad.

my obsession? as i have said the men of the uss liberty are dying out....their memories and what happened that day should not die with them. i find that insulting....have i ever said to you...your obsession with the israel is sad...i dont think of myself as pro israel or pro arab...i think of myself as pro american.

So what we have here is the Palestinians who blatantly violated and ignored the accords, and the Israeli's who used guile and cunning to make the accords essentially toothless and inoperable.

Bah, to hell with both of them. I used to frequent a Israeli/Palestinian Conflict board back in the day on Yahoo. I've come to the conclusion that they both enjoy bashing each other's heads in. Fuck 'em. I say we stop all foreign aid to Israel, while at the same time tell the Palestinians we're going to "put them on ignore". We will not even raise an eyebrow, utter a condemnation, or send any aid to them either...no matter what they may go through when we let loose what little influence we have over the Israeli's. And then follow through.

my obsession? as i have said the men of the uss liberty are dying out....their memories and what happened that day should not die with them. i find that insulting....have i ever said to you...your obsession with the israel is sad...i dont think of myself as pro israel or pro arab...i think of myself as pro american.
Yeah I know a secular middle east is a horrible goal, and since the free Palestine movement wants the opposite I am the devil. Oh well, I am fine being that. :lol:

the me is what it is...anyone who thinks it will change soon is a fool....the arabs will simply outbreed the israelies...there will be no peace, again there is no profit in peace

the me is what it is...anyone who thinks it will change soon is a fool....the arabs will simply outbreed the israelies...there will be no peace, again there is no profit in peace
Well there is one minor alternative to resolving the problems in the middle east by destroying Islam and Palestine that gives profit.

Atomic-Bomb.jpg

Being a test site.

Well there is one minor alternative to resolving the problems in the middle east by destroying Islam and Palestine that gives profit.

Atomic-Bomb.jpg

Being a test site.

Yeah, I can see those morons in Israel nuking the Palestinians out of East Jerusalem.

Yeah I know a secular middle east is a horrible goal, and since the free Palestine movement wants the opposite I am the devil. Oh well, I am fine being that. :lol:

Not true. Here is a Palestinian's view that is shared by Fatah, Hamas, PFLP and others in Palestine and the world.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jp-_ydl_28&feature=related]YouTube - A Palestian talks about the Nakba -4/4[/ame]

You don't give much of a clue in the OP what the intent was.

Although for some it may interesting to see that niether side of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict is innocent of manipulating the US attempts to broker peace, it really isn't surprising: Netanyahu is simply clarifying what anyone with a grain of common sense already would have concluded.

All I did was post it. I decided to let others decide about the video without saying "Oh, well it must mean this!" because it would take away from the thread on this type of topic.

I let people draw their own conclusions. I see the usual anti-semites make their dumbass comments, and then I see people not actually addressing the article but instead just either attacking my creating this thread or me in general.

It reminds me why I don't post in this subforum or the Environment one.

The "we put Israel wanting to sell nukes to Apartheid S.Africa under carpet"-faction doing its work to distract attention away from subject of OP.
Jew-basher rhetoric strategy.

usmb.com Israel offered to sell Nuclear Warheads to the Apartheid Regime

Last edited:
interesting, thanks for yet another jew-bashing thread. :thup:

now feel free to post a thread outling the persistent violations of the oslo accord by the palestinians.

or should i not hold my breath

Oslo Accords - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

don't worry, though, the anti-semites are loving the thread.

I merely posted something. Don't blame me for how people react to it. This isn't a Jew-bashing thread. It's called a foreign leader on camera basically calling the U.S a bunch of chumps. Doesn't matter who it is.

I expected better from you Jillian than accusing me of being a anti-semite, you know me better than that. If you are accusing me that is.

You don't give much of a clue in the OP what the intent was.

Although for some it may interesting to see that niether side of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict is innocent of manipulating the US attempts to broker peace, it really isn't surprising: Netanyahu is simply clarifying what anyone with a grain of common sense already would have concluded.

Why does there have to be an "intent"?

Not a single poster as of this post from you (i haven't read further) has actually addressed the content.

All I see is people butt hurt that an Israeli leader made a fuck-up and there's not a single way to defend it.

and they are.

Jesus jill, you couldn't man up and just discuss the OP instead of immediately resorting to deflecting attention towards the other side?

Netanyahu said something fucking ridiculous, but forget all that...let's figure out why it's the palestinians fault. :rolleyes:

and they are.

Jesus jill, you couldn't man up and just discuss the OP instead of immediately resorting to deflecting attention towards the other side?

Netanyahu said something fucking ridiculous, but forget all that...let's figure out why it's the palestinians fault. :rolleyes:

why would i? i'm bored of the endless procession of jew-bashing threads. when the posters are fair and do thread after thread talking about pal violations of oslo, we'll talk.

:thup:

so how 'bout manning up about that? or do you want to comment again about how jews smell?

Why do you find anything Netanyahu said, "fucking ridiculous?"

why would i? i'm bored of the endless procession of jew-bashing threads. when the posters are fair and do thread after thread talking about pal violations of oslo, we'll talk.

:thup:

so how 'bout manning up about that? or do you want to comment again about how jews smell?

You are free to open a thread on Palestinians.
Your motivation here is to show up with sentences like these:
jillian said:
do you want to comment again about how jews smell?

It's glas clear what your motivation is in this thread.

Forum List

Back