Netanyahu, the Grand Mufti and 'headlining'~let's shine some truth.

why Britain was still rationing in 1952
Was it the Grand Mufti Phoney?

4 years after they left the M.E.

biggest cause of concern for the British in Palestine pre WW2

Was it the grand mufti what ? What I do know is he was just as much to blame for the mass murders of 12 million innocents as Hitler and the whole Nazi party were.

The mufti was an Ottoman officer, and his Palestinians joined him in the fight against the British

What's your point exactly?

Arab AND Jew fought against the British! :cuckoo:
Indeed, The British fucked up the Mandate so bad that they were being shot at from both sides. They just threw up their hands and left Palestine. They still can't figure out that they were that stupid and still push to continue the conflict.

Only according to your fantasy world, the reality is the arab muslims wanted it all and would not rest until they got it. The British faced attacks from the arabs as far back as 1929 and saw them slide over to the Germans during WW2, then at wars end Britain was on its knees and could no longer maintain a police force in Palestine so called time and handed the reigns over to the UN. That is who screwed up with the partition plan that should never have been put in place, they should have went in and imposed the 1923 LoN treaty and cleared the land of all illegal arab muslim immigrants
The British faced attacks from the arabs as far back as 1929...​

Indeed, because Britain occupied Palestine in 1917.

Was it the grand mufti what ? What I do know is he was just as much to blame for the mass murders of 12 million innocents as Hitler and the whole Nazi party were.

You are no better than Netanyahu who is now absolving Hitler of 50 % of the blame!

Makes you a fucktard just like Netanyahu!

Hitler was a psychopathic murderer yet you, a zionut, think that the Holocaust that HE created is now NOT totally HIS responsibility!

Go check out the Jewish, not only Jewish historians who have slated Netnyahu for his inaccurate comments that try and change the course of history... The same as yours!

If I were a Jew I would NOT be able to tolerate what Netanyahu said... In the same way that I cannot tolerate what you are saying...

You BOTH are reaching out for 'new' ideas to vilify Palestinians...

Zionut propaganda... Pure and simple!

...So the whole point of the thread is "immaterial"?...
Nope.

Merely that the Main Premise is immaterial to the evolved sidebar on Pali-supporters defending the Grand Poobah for his Nazi alliance.
AND the Zionists did the same Kondie,...REMEMBER glass houses
Supporters of Israel defended someone's alliance with Nazi Germany?
Aside to this Kondie,David Ben Gurion actually supported the Ottomans in the early years 1914ish with his para-military group,against the British forces but later supported the British when the Ottomans when it was clear they were losing.........there is a good tele-movie titled "World War 1 from the Arab perspective" which is very informative,I will see it I can get more info for you,.....trust the family are all well,steve

The mufti was an Ottoman officer, and his Palestinians joined him in the fight against the British

What's your point exactly?

Arab AND Jew fought against the British! :cuckoo:
Indeed, The British fucked up the Mandate so bad that they were being shot at from both sides. They just threw up their hands and left Palestine. They still can't figure out that they were that stupid and still push to continue the conflict.

Only according to your fantasy world, the reality is the arab muslims wanted it all and would not rest until they got it. The British faced attacks from the arabs as far back as 1929 and saw them slide over to the Germans during WW2, then at wars end Britain was on its knees and could no longer maintain a police force in Palestine so called time and handed the reigns over to the UN. That is who screwed up with the partition plan that should never have been put in place, they should have went in and imposed the 1923 LoN treaty and cleared the land of all illegal arab muslim immigrants
The British faced attacks from the arabs as far back as 1929...​

Indeed, because Britain occupied Palestine in 1917.

Correct and then had control handed to them by the Ottomans when they surrendered. The rest of the arab muslims were only to happy to see Britain in charge as they had promised them autonomy. It was the Mufti and his Palestinian terrorists that were attacking the British not the other arab muslims.

You are no better than Netanyahu who is now absolving Hitler of 50 % of the blame!

Makes you a fucktard just like Netanyahu!

Hitler was a psychopathic murderer yet you, a zionut, think that the Holocaust that HE created is now NOT totally HIS responsibility!

Go check out the Jewish, not only Jewish historians who have slated Netnyahu for his inaccurate comments that try and change the course of history... The same as yours!

If I were a Jew I would NOT be able to tolerate what Netanyahu said... In the same way that I cannot tolerate what you are saying...

You BOTH are reaching out for 'new' ideas to vilify Palestinians...

Zionut propaganda... Pure and simple!

While you are defendiong and supporting the mufti when he embarked on a quest of the genocide of the Jews in the M.E. He was a wanted man for his actions during WW1 and the between war years and he fled to Germany because he knew he was safe there. He engaged with Hitler and his generals and made plans to wipe out the Jews once and for all. It is you that is taking the blame away from the mufti because your imam tells you that you have to. The fact is he was equally to blame for the 12 million murders because he could have said no, and no amount of deflection on your part will alter his role. Nor will it alter the role of future Palestinian leaders that have called for the same thing since his death.

...So the whole point of the thread is "immaterial"?...
Nope.

Merely that the Main Premise is immaterial to the evolved sidebar on Pali-supporters defending the Grand Poobah for his Nazi alliance.
AND the Zionists did the same Kondie,...REMEMBER glass houses
Supporters of Israel defended someone's alliance with Nazi Germany?
Aside to this Kondie,David Ben Gurion actually supported the Ottomans in the early years 1914ish with his para-military group,against the British forces but later supported the British when the Ottomans when it was clear they were losing.........there is a good tele-movie titled "World War 1 from the Arab perspective" which is very informative,I will see it I can get more info for you,.....trust the family are all well,steve

How about a link to your claim then ?

Forum List

Back