Netanyahu’s Historic Win — and Obama’s Humiliating Loss

r
The face of evil. Hitler has nothing on this man.

if you believe that, you're even more psychotic than it appeared.

jew-hating trash is jew-hating trash.

but please, cow let us know when he kills 11 million people.

No I'm sure some Jews are human, but not the ones who voted for this nutcase.

Oh Jillian , name calling will not shut me up, and I don't take it personally its just seems to be a Zionist trait.

"Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s stunning victory yesterday — polls at the end of last week had people writing off his chances — means he will become only the second person to be elected prime minister for a third term (the other being Israel’s founder David Ben-Gurion). “King Bibi” has established himself as one of the dominant figures in the history of the modern state of Israel. Mr. Netanyahu is hardly a person without flaws. But for those of us who admire his toughness and moral clarity on world events — and who appreciate his obvious love for his nation and for ours — it was a splendid turn of events."

"As for the current occupant of the White House, it was a disastrous one."

"We know that Jeremy Bird, who served as Obama’s deputy national campaign director in 2008 and his national campaign director in 2012, arrived in Israel in January to help unseat Mr. Netanyahu."

Netanyahu s Historic Win and Obama s Humiliating Loss - Commentary Magazine Commentary Magazine

The USMB Jew haters freaked out over a speech and yet have no problem with a petty, narcissistic child in the WH actively trying to influence another Nation's elections.

You cannot make this shit up, the left in America is as fucked up as they can be.

how do you wingers make this about the president?
:cuckoo;

None of you Lefty's are very bright.

The President ACTIVELY interfered with a sovereign Nation's elections.

The President actively whined and cried about a speech.

The President is a whiny ass who wants everything his way, but in fairness so do you and all of his supporters.

Netanyahoo came, collected his $300 million for his nuclear research, waved a childish nuclear poster in front of the Republicans, played show and tell, had a robust ass kissing session, then left for home feeling all meltie inside .. Next year we give him another $4 billion dollars.

whats not to love?
Somehow that money spent, which I don't think we should be spending, bothers me far less than our tax dollars obie used to try running a campaign against him. Our president is a fucking chum bucket of asshole.

Netanyahoo came, collected his $300 million for his nuclear research, waved a childish nuclear poster in front of the Republicans, played show and tell, had a robust ass kissing session, then left for home feeling all meltie inside .. Next year we give him another $4 billion dollars.

whats not to love?
Somehow that money spent, which I don't think we should be spending, bothers me far less than our tax dollars obie used to try running a campaign against him. Our president is a fucking chum bucket of asshole.

Maybe you should move to Israel since you seem to like the leader there better.

whats not to love?

The one we have here sucks.

"Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s stunning victory yesterday — polls at the end of last week had people writing off his chances — means he will become only the second person to be elected prime minister for a third term (the other being Israel’s founder David Ben-Gurion). “King Bibi” has established himself as one of the dominant figures in the history of the modern state of Israel. Mr. Netanyahu is hardly a person without flaws. But for those of us who admire his toughness and moral clarity on world events — and who appreciate his obvious love for his nation and for ours — it was a splendid turn of events."

"We know that Jeremy Bird, who served as Obama’s deputy national campaign director in 2008 and his national campaign director in 2012, arrived in Israel in January to help unseat Mr. Netanyahu."

Netanyahu s Historic Win and Obama s Humiliating Loss - Commentary Magazine Commentary Magazine

The USMB Jew haters freaked out over a speech and yet have no problem with a petty, narcissistic child in the WH actively trying to influence another Nation's elections.

You cannot make this shit up, the left in America is as fucked up as they can be.

Obama sent people to unseat the Leader of the Free World. He put himself into it.

Obama sent people to unseat the Leader of the Free World. He put himself into it.
FOOT IN MOUTH.............LOL

whats not to love?

For FY2015, the Administration is requesting $3.1 billion in FMF to Israel and $10 million in
Migration and Refugee Assistance. The Missile Defense Agency’s FY2015 request for joint U.S.- Israeli programs is $96.8 million. The Administration also is requesting $175.9 million for Iron Dome.

why, not enough ?

Hell,obama was the one who got him reelected.
Do you liberals think that the Jewish people dont see obama sucking off Iran and swallowing in earnest?
They know they need a strong leader in light of the fact obama supports muslims.

Hell,obama was the one who got him reelected.
Do you liberals think that the Jewish people dont see obama sucking off Iran and swallowing in earnest?
They know they need a strong leader in light of the fact obama supports muslims.

Obama supports muslims?

For FY2015, the Administration is requesting $3.1 billion in FMF to Israel and $10 million in
Migration and Refugee Assistance. The Missile Defense Agency’s FY2015 request for joint U.S.- Israeli programs is $96.8 million. The Administration also is requesting $175.9 million for Iron Dome

thereyougoagain, you are a partisan hack IDIOT

whats not to love?

Migration and Refugee Assistance. The Missile Defense Agency’s FY2015 request for joint U.S.- Israeli programs is $96.8 million. The Administration also is requesting $175.9 million for Iron Dome.

why, not enough ?
The Tax payers are paying for that............Not the Administration...............and that doesn't change the issue at hand................

The deal with Iran should be DOA.

It is amazing how the frothers on the right look for any reason to make the POTUS look bad. They are so infected with him that they call him stuff like "the current occupant of the White House" and stupid shit like that.

They feed on birther websites like WND and then they wonder when all sane people laugh at them.

It must really suck to be a Rightie, walking around eternally butthurt.

I have some news for you, Asstares: Obama was NOT on the ballot anywhere yesterday. Get over it.

The problem is he makes it so easy for them to do so.

Forum List

Back