Netanyahu's response to UN's resulution.

No one treats the palestinians half as badly as you treated the blacks, and still do in some places. More blacks murdered by US police this year than innocent palestinians killed by Israel over the last 10 years
I think we need to stop treating these people like second class citizens.

You need to give Palestinians their own country. One morter lobbed into Israel level 1/4 of the country. You two are an abusive couple who need to get a divorce.

What other solution is there?
You force relocate all Palestinians into Syria and fortify your borders.

Problem solved.

Not a bad idea. Israel does need to kick out the Palestinians. Or stop moving into their neighborhoods.
And stop pretending. If your plan all along was to take their land stop pretending and lying. Just do it. Seems to me the GOP will go along. They love fucking with the middle east.

The Security Council resolution that passed Friday condemned Israeli settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem as a “flagrant violation under international law” and an obstacle to peace. The Council approved it 14 to 0, with the United States abstaining instead of using its unilateral veto, as it has in the past.
The wording in U.N. resolutions is meant to be taken precisely. I mention this because you wrote that the condemnation of settlements "in the West Bank and East Jerusalem" but since East Jerusalem is in the West Bank, it is best to stick to the text of the Resolution 2334 which states: "Condemning all measures aimed at altering the demographic composition, character and status of the Palestinian Territory occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem, including, inter alia, the construction and expansion of settlements, transfer of Israeli settlers, confiscation of land, demolition of homes and displacement of Palestinian civilians, in violation of international humanitarian law and relevant resolutions ..." (italics mine)

The resolution is indeed a rebuke of Israeli policy.

Jews will continue to build in Jerusalem. Because it is forever Jewish. It's ours and if the UN doesn't like it they can just F### OFF!

Then you can fuck off. We won't stop you if you genocide all the Palestinians or you can just keep treating them like second class citizens and have them terrorize your citizens the way things are now.

No one gives a fuck. The last 8 years were great. Obama told you guys to fuck off and you kept quiet. Now that the Republicans are back to entertain your bullshit we expect to hear a lot of crap about the poor Jews well fucking handle your business bitches! We don't hate you. We aren't anti semetic. We just don't give a fuck about you. Just like the people in Aleppo. We don't give a fuck about them. Or the Syrian refugees. Or the Mexicans or refugees coming from south America. Go pound sand!

No one treats the palestinians half as badly as you treated the blacks, and still do in some places. More blacks murdered by US police this year than innocent palestinians killed by Israel over the last 10 years

You need to give Palestinians their own country. One morter lobbed into Israel level 1/4 of the country. You two are an abusive couple who need to get a divorce.

Problem solved.

Not a bad idea. Israel does need to kick out the Palestinians. Or stop moving into their neighborhoods.
And stop pretending. If your plan all along was to take their land stop pretending and lying. Just do it. Seems to me the GOP will go along. They love fucking with the middle east.

The Security Council resolution that passed Friday condemned Israeli settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem as a “flagrant violation under international law” and an obstacle to peace. The Council approved it 14 to 0, with the United States abstaining instead of using its unilateral veto, as it has in the past.
The wording in U.N. resolutions is meant to be taken precisely. I mention this because you wrote that the condemnation of settlements "in the West Bank and East Jerusalem" but since East Jerusalem is in the West Bank, it is best to stick to the text of the Resolution 2334 which states: "Condemning all measures aimed at altering the demographic composition, character and status of the Palestinian Territory occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem, including, inter alia, the construction and expansion of settlements, transfer of Israeli settlers, confiscation of land, demolition of homes and displacement of Palestinian civilians, in violation of international humanitarian law and relevant resolutions ..." (italics mine)

Jews will continue to build in Jerusalem. Because it is forever Jewish. It's ours and if the UN doesn't like it they can just F### OFF!

It is that uncompromising (and irrational) position that will result in the Jewish colonial project to end in tears. It is truly unbelievable that these people won't accept that the land was inhabited by Muslims and Christians before the hordes of people that happened to practice Judaism, from other continents, invaded the land and expropriated, evicted and now rule over the native people they were unable to evict. If you people don't compromise and accept the reality that you took the land from the existing inhabitants, the future is not bright.

It's great to have allies... but this bullshit of having an ally because of religion, and to think you should let them do whatever the fuck they want because you are the same religion? Stupid. The U.S. gives them A LOT of money... and the fact that the U.S. let the U.N. make a decision without vetoing the whole thing? I think it was a good decision.

... and I, in turn, don't think you have a clue what you're talking about.

Judeo-Christianity is an oxymoron. Jesus Christ, the centerpiece of our religion, is a non-entity to the Jews at best, a traitor at worst.

Where is the birth place of Christianity?

In Palestine.

Jesus Christ was the first Palestinian Christian, and Palestinians with a Christin background stem from the first Christian community, created by the first Christians.

Later many Palestinian Christians converted to Islam, in Islam Jesus Christ and his mother are saints.

But there is a huge gulf between Christians and Jews, the term "Judeo-Christinity" is a fake term, created by Zionist nutters.

Israel is asked to follow the law so takes its ambassadors back. That's not playing nice.

Israel is asked to give up on Jerusalem as is starting to realize that it has to protect the holiest of holies in everyway it can.

It's Channukah. Chanukkah is about rebelion against a cruel ruler who told the Jews "forsake everything you hold dear".

We did not cave in then. Why should we now.
You Jews are being unreasonable and becoming impossible to defend. Perhaps the USA shouldn't go along with everything Israel does. You need a two stage solution

To which most right-thinking people disagree. Quit being a tool of the left.

Problem solved.

It is that uncompromising (and irrational) position that will result in the Jewish colonial project to end in tears. It is truly unbelievable that these people won't accept that the land was inhabited by Muslims and Christians before the hordes of people that happened to practice Judaism, from other continents, invaded the land and expropriated, evicted and now rule over the native people they were unable to evict. If you people don't compromise and accept the reality that you took the land from the existing inhabitants, the future is not bright.

You continue to make the silly claim that there was an invasion by Jews of some mythical "country of Pal'istan" you have invented.

I was hoping you could provide some historical (or in your case, hysterical), data for the invasion and where your "country of Pal'istan" may have existed.

Problem solved.

You continue to make the silly claim that there was an invasion by Jews of some mythical "country of Pal'istan" you have invented.

I was hoping you could provide some historical (or in your case, hysterical), data for the invasion and where your "country of Pal'istan" may have existed.

History does not support the Palestine position - no matter how they try to twist it.

Further, the leadership of Palestine has continually refused creation of a Palestinian state, so there's really nothing to talk about.

Problem solved.

This would be like us moving into Detroit and saying we are going to take over because they aren't doing shit with it. We would never do that. EVER! Oh wait.

Hostile Takeover? Snyder Declares Financial Emergency in Detroit

History does not support the Palestine position - no matter how they try to twist it.

Further, the leadership of Palestine has continually refused creation of a Palestinian state, so there's really nothing to talk about.

Well no one supports Israel's position except for

A. Republicans
B. American Jews
C. Israeli Jews

A. Republicans
B. American Jews
C. Israeli Jews

... which, in your opinion, automatically makes it wrong? Maybe, just maybe, people should actually look at the facts, understand the history of the area, and discover that Israel has several times offered a two-state solution, only to be rejected by quasi-Palestinian authority. How convenient it is to ignore history and the truth .....

This would be like us moving into Detroit and saying we are going to take over because they aren't doing shit with it. We would never do that. EVER! Oh wait.

Hostile Takeover? Snyder Declares Financial Emergency in Detroit
That is, unfortunately for you, a meaningless attempt at comparison.

A. Republicans
B. American Jews
C. Israeli Jews

... which, in your opinion, automatically makes it wrong? Maybe, just maybe, people should actually look at the facts, understand the history of the area, and discover that Israel has several times offered a two-state solution, only to be rejected by quasi-Palestinian authority. How convenient it is to ignore history and the truth .....

I wouldn't give them a choice. I'd move them out. Or you could be really insane and just build settlements around them and have the enemy living among you every day hating you. I think the jews like having the arabs to kick around.

A. Republicans
B. American Jews
C. Israeli Jews

I wouldn't give them a choice. I'd move them out. Or you could be really insane and just build settlements around them and have the enemy living among you every day hating you. I think the jews like having the arabs to kick around.
... and i think you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

The land belongs to Israel by rights of war. They were attacked, and drove the enemy out. All the rest is just BS. Israel has offered the land to Palestine in return for peace many times - each time, Palestine has refused. In fact, Israel has pulled people out of the "occupied territory" three times that I can remember, and still Palestine refuses to accept a two-state solution.

The problem isn't Israel - the problem is Palestinian leaders who are using our liberals, and their Arab counterparts, to try to force Israel into the sea. They, the Palestinian leaders, want it all --- and will accept nothing short of the elimination of Israel.

Y'all need to figure out whose team you're playing on ...

A. Republicans
B. American Jews
C. Israeli Jews

So the people at the UN didn't look at the facts? The White House didn't look at the facts?

Some 570,000 Israelis live in East Jerusalem and the West Bank, in settlements that most countries consider to be illegal and the United States terms illegitimate. Israel disputes that, citing historical, political and Biblical links to the areas, as well as security concerns.

Most countries think what you are doing is illegal. Maybe if most countries saw things exactly like the Jews see things we'd all agree. But then we would all be jews.

A. Republicans
B. American Jews
C. Israeli Jews

... and i think you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

The land belongs to Israel by rights of war. They were attacked, and drove the enemy out. All the rest is just BS. Israel has offered the land to Palestine in return for peace many times - each time, Palestine has refused. In fact, Israel has pulled people out of the "occupied territory" three times that I can remember, and still Palestine refuses to accept a two-state solution.

The problem isn't Israel - the problem is Palestinian leaders who are using our liberals, and their Arab counterparts, to try to force Israel into the sea. They, the Palestinian leaders, want it all --- and will accept nothing short of the elimination of Israel.

Y'all need to figure out whose team you're playing on ...

Most of the world and the White House says you are fos. Maybe only you jews know what you are talking about. I've met Jews and that does seem to be their attitude.

Forum List

Back