Netherlands Banned Fireworks to Punish Citizens for Not Following ChiCom Flu Rules

I do not like to wipe out anyones opinion - I like it to be right (although I hate it sometimes to be right). And I heard by the way in the last weeks also a lot of nonsense from "the vaxxer fraction" - whoever this could be. My son for example had very heavy dangerous problems after his last vaccination. I - and he - would prefer there would be a better way - but we don't have a better way. We see only in vaccinations a good way for everyone. So I got this week for next week a date with a nice unknown doctor and a nice unknown nurse and a still unknown vaccine - which is hopefully nice enough and helpful enough - and with my knowledge: "No one is able to fall deeper than in the hands of god!"

By the way dear god: "Thank you for my son! ... and not only for him!"

Thank you for your reply. I hope you have received good professional medical advice on the unknown vaccine, and are not submitting to it based on faith.

Don't reconcile Trump's words as meaning anything other than the known and proven vaccines.

Thank you for your reply. I hope you have received good professional medical advice on the unknown vaccine, and are not submitting to it based on faith.

Don't reconcile Trump's words as meaning anything other than the known and proven vaccines.
Why would he, or you for that matter, listen to Trump about anything, duck? First, neither of you are Americans. Second, Trump hasn't been POTUS for nearly a year now--the current resident of the WH is Joe Biden. The only logic I see in either of you following Trumps advice is that you elected moronic leaders in your own country equal to the demented one and Trump is the only leader that you put any faith in. You are seriously conflicted duck.

You repeatedly claim that you have no interest in anything I say.
I don't GAF what your position is re: US domestic issues, duck. You have no standing nor stake. However, your comedy is quite entertaining. On the one hand you disparage Trump and American policy while on the other hand you are advocating for getting information from a leader that has been out of office for nearly a year. I guess you are incapable of seeing the irony in that. Do you know what day it is, moron.

zmmzmsmjsjsmxmsmxss.jpeg

Forum List

Back