🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nevada being called for Hillary

It's odd that they can call it when only 50% of the results are in and they're still so close. :dunno:

alg_hillary-introduced.jpg

Congratulations, Madam President.

All the Saunders fans just got their heads patted by Hillary. This is where I enjoy not being a demo. Killer Mike is another idiot who might get Hillary over too.

Damn I was hoping Sanders would win so now Hillary is 1-1-1 on the season.....not what I expected this time last year.

I can't wait to see the bitch on the debate stage with the republican nominee.....she will be destroyed.

lol, MSNBC's resident drunken fool Chris Matthews just referred to Hillary's (projected) win as that campaign

'preventing a leak in the dike'.

All the hookers went to Hillary. Dennis Hof got em all out to cock-us. Bad Joke. But still, that played a role into it in Nevada.

Bernie is going to look really desperate if he keeps going by losing South Carolina next. Which also would keep Hillary's super delegates not change. This is laughable.

lol, MSNBC's resident drunken fool Chris Matthews just referred to Hillary's (projected) win as that campaign

'preventing a leak in the dike'.

Sheesh, what did I miss, Democrat voters turning against Chris Mathews.... :uhoh3:

Forum List

Back