Nevada Caucus underway

Anybody know what's going on in the Republican caucus?

Walter Mondale is 10 points over Trump.

We all know what is going on, lol.

They can't count past 5, they are trying to hose BERNARD,

while DOOMBERG lurks in the background for the uncontested right, to get his Leftist a** kicked by Trump!

What more do you need know about the DNC?

while DOOMBERG lurks in the background for the uncontested right, to get his Leftist a** kicked by Trump!

:desk: That they're holding primaries while the RNC doesn't have the balls to?

We aren't? This is more fun anyway. We get to laugh all the way to November.

Maybe we lose, more then likely we win. But one thing is for sure--------->we got a lot to talk about until that time-)

Whatever the reason, Progs and others did not give Trump the opportunity to have a peaceful transition into power from the beginning. Perhaps it could have been a lot different. Practically every plank of his was what practically all of the politicians spouted over their careers. His first speech to the congress he tried to give an olive branch. He was rebuffed by the Prog side and the knives into the back from some on the Repub side were to be known soon enough. Now they see his policies are working. Or at least working more then any other politician was going to get. Unless we did a grandoise Prog five year plan spending 100 quadrillion dollars on something. I do not want to spend ten dollars for a gallon of gasoline and see food and everyday surviving products double and triple in price. So we get a little in return for improvements and a lot of people wealthier through corruption.

Whatever the reason, Progs and others did not give Trump the opportunity to have a peaceful transition into power from the beginning. Perhaps it could have been a lot different. Practically every plank of his was what practically all of the politicians spouted over their careers. His first speech to the congress he tried to give an olive branch. He was rebuffed by the Prog side and the knives into the back from some on the Repub side were to be known soon enough. Now they see his policies are working. Or at least working more then any other politician was going to get. Unless we did a grandoise Prog five year plan spending 100 quadrillion dollars on something. I do not want to spend ten dollars for a gallon of gasoline and see food and everyday surviving products double and triple in price. So we get a little in return for improvements and a lot of people wealthier through corruption.

The progs are phonies! They know what is coming, which is why the real POWER in the Democratic party did not run.

It is loss for every American, it really is, and I am not a Democrat by any stretch of the imagination.

They weighed the landscape, and BOTH party's decided to sit this one out!

Unless something dramatic happens, BOTH party's know who is going to win, at least as of today! It must be pretty bad, as nobody is willing to stand up and be counted as far as a real run, which should tell everyone where we actually are politically!

Maybe we lose, more then likely we win. But one thing is for sure--------->we got a lot to talk about until that time-)

I'm afraid "having shit to talk about" isn't really the point here. Welcome to our planet.

Yet another post bearing no relationship whatsoever to the post quoted. Perhaps you should learn to read.

Oh and "Progs" came and went a century ago. Not that there was any mention of "Progs" in the post either.

I'm afraid "having shit to talk about" isn't really the point here. Welcome to our planet.

Hey POGO, if you want to defend Hilly, Kerry, and Gore for just sitting there, go for it! Not to mention Holder.

If you actually believe that these people on the stage are your GO TO peeps, I have some swampland in Florida I will sell you.

WHERE ARE THEY!

You find them, not my job, or my interest.

YOU should be asking! These people not only came close, many of you parroted the fact that some of them won the PV! So why sit this out, against a supposed terrible President?

You know what dude or dudette, maybe YOU and your friends should start asking questions.

These people are the most POWERFUL people in your caucas. They could WIN! So why aren't they trying?

Yet another post bearing no relationship whatsoever to the post quoted. Perhaps you should learn to read.

Oh and "Progs" came and went a century ago. Not that there was any mention of "Progs" in the post either.

Oh stuff it you lying piece of shit.

"“I’m not a liberal, I’m a progressive,” Bernie Sanders told a high school student in 2003"); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px); font-family: medium-content-serif-font, Georgia, Cambria, "Times New Roman", Times, serif; font-size: 21px; letter-spacing: -0.084px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> as he spoke to a classroom about the importance of civic engagement. “There’s a difference.”

Principles of a Modern Progressive Movement

Does your mother know what a liar you are?

Commie Bernie is kicking everybody's ass, big time. Feel the Bern!

Go Bernie go!

If he is the Moon Bat candidate Trump will win by an overwhelming landslide. Even if the Moon Bats pick some Negro Ho to run with him to get the Negro vote.

upload_2020-2-22_17-8-38.jpeg
Commie Bernie is kicking everybody's ass, big time. Feel the Bern!

Go Bernie go!

If he is the Moon Bat candidate Trump will win by an overwhelming landslide. Even if the Moon Bats pick some Negro Ho to run with him to get the Negro vote.

At this point Bernie 56%, Biden a dismal second with 20% , Steyer 9%, Warren 8%, Buttigieg 5%....

Hey POGO, if you want to defend Hilly, Kerry, and Gore for just sitting there, go for it! Not to mention Holder.

If you actually believe that these people on the stage are your GO TO peeps, I have some swampland in Florida I will sell you.

WHERE ARE THEY!

You find them, not my job, or my interest.

YOU should be asking! These people not only came close, many of you parroted the fact that some of them won the PV! So why sit this out, against a supposed terrible President?

You know what dude or dudette, maybe YOU and your friends should start asking questions.

These people are the most POWERFUL people in your caucas. They could WIN! So why aren't they trying?

What "stage" are you even talking about? :dunno:

Once AGAIN moron, *I* don't have a caucus. My state has a primary, on March 3. And I've been posting about the Republicans in it. That's because my state isn't AFRAID to run challengers. At least so far. I don't think they can pull out at this point.

Nevada Republicans, however, have no stones. Wimps. :gay:

The RNC doesn't have the balls to hold a caucus in which Trump will win over 95% of the vote? Is that seriously what you believe or are you trolling?

I understand both sides of the argument. On the one hand, what kind of republic are we if we allow the party apparatus to choose the candidates on our behalf. On the other hand, there is zero chance Trump would have lost the caucus here. He would have won overwhelmingly, so that being the reality, why spend millions of dollars on a caucus when you already know the results? The idea that Trump is somehow going to get a significant challenge by someone within his party is a fantasy of the anti-Trumpers and nothing more. There has been no serious challenger from the within the incumbent president's party since 1968.

Oh stuff it you lying piece of shit.

"“I’m not a liberal, I’m a progressive,” Bernie Sanders told a high school student in 2003"); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px); font-family: medium-content-serif-font, Georgia, Cambria, "Times New Roman", Times, serif; font-size: 21px; letter-spacing: -0.084px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> as he spoke to a classroom about the importance of civic engagement. “There’s a difference.”

Principles of a Modern Progressive Movement

Does your mother know what a liar you are?

FUCK. YOU.

>> The inauguration of Pres. William McKinley in 1897 had seemed to mark the end of an era of domestic turmoil and the beginning of a new period of unparalleled tranquility. Prosperity was returning after the devastating panic of 1893. The agrarian uprising led by Bryan in the election of 1896 had been turned back, and the national government was securely in the hands of friends of big business. The Dingley Tariff Act of 1897 greatly increased tariff rates; the Gold Standard Act of 1897 dashed the hopes of advocates of the free coinage of silver; and McKinley did nothing to stop a series of industrial combinations in defiance of the Sherman Antitrust Act.

Origins of progressivism
Never were superficial signs more deceiving. Actually, the United States already was in the first stages of what historians came to call the Progressive movement. Generally speaking, progressivism was the response of various groups to problems raised by the rapid industrialization and urbanization that followed the Civil War. These problems included the spread of slums and poverty; the exploitation of labour; the breakdown of democratic government in the cities and states caused by the emergence of political organizations, or machines, allied with business interests; and a rapid movement toward financial and industrial concentration. Many Americans feared that their historic traditions of responsible democratic government and free economic opportunity for all were being destroyed by gigantic combinations of economic and political power.

... The origins of progressivism were as complex and are as difficult to describe as the movement itself. In the vanguard were various agrarian crusaders, such as the Grangers and the Populists and Democrats under Bryan, with their demands for stringent railroad regulation and national control of banks and the money supply. At the same time, a new generation of economists, sociologists, and political scientists was undermining the philosophical foundations of the laissez-faire state and constructing a new ideology to justify democratic collectivism, and a new school of social workers was establishing settlement houses and going into the slums to discover the extent of human degradation. Allied with them was a growing body of ministers, priests, and rabbis—proponents of what was called the Social Gospel—who struggled to arouse the social concerns and consciences of their parishioners. Finally, journalists called “muckrakers” probed into all the dark corners of American life and carried their message of reform through mass-circulation newspapers and magazines.

Two specific catalytic agents set off the Progressive movement—the agrarian depression of the early 1890s and the financial and industrial depression that began in 1893. Low prices drove farmers by the hundreds of thousands into the People’s Party of 1892. Widespread suffering in the cities beginning in 1893 caused a breakdown of many social services and dramatized for the increasing number of urban middle-class Americans the gross inefficiency of most municipal governments. <<​

Go BUY A FUCKING HISTORY BOOK, Dumbass.

The RNC doesn't have the balls to hold a caucus in which Trump will win over 95% of the vote? Is that seriously what you believe or are you trolling?

I understand both sides of the argument. On the one hand, what kind of republic are we if we allow the party apparatus to choose the candidates on our behalf. On the other hand, there is zero chance Trump would have lost the caucus here. He would have won overwhelmingly, so that being the reality, why spend millions of dollars on a caucus when you already know the results? The idea that Trump is somehow going to get a significant challenge by someone within his party is a fantasy of the anti-Trumpers and nothing more. There has been no serious challenger from the within the incumbent president's party since 1968.

Hey with that logic we could have just cancelled the 2016 election because there was "no way Hillary would lose" right?

Political parties are organized to amass power. THEY HAVE money. What the fuck concern is it of ours how much of their own money they have to spend? On the other hand if you cancel the primary altogether, nobody in that state is even going to know who's challenging the incumbent let alone have a voice in it.

I'm just having a hard time finding an iota of sympathy for a political party that's been around for a century and a half whining "aw shit we're gonna have to spend money". Fuck 'em. It's THEIR money, why the fuck should we be concerned about their budget? They wanted to play the game, let 'em play all nine innings.

There has been no serious challenger from the within the incumbent president's party since 1968.

Ever hear of John Anderson?
Ted Kennedy?
Pat Buchanan?

and btw there wasn't any incumbent president in 1968. There was but he wasn't running.

Last edited:

Hey with that logic we could have just cancelled the 2016 election because there was "no way Hillary would lose" right?

Political parties are organized to amass power. THEY HAVE money. What the fuck concern is it of ours how much of their own money they have to spend? On the other hand if you cancel the primary altogether, nobody in that state is even going to know who's challenging the incumbent let alone have a voice in it.

I'm just having a hard time finding an iota of sympathy for a political party that's been around for a century and a half whining "aw shit we're gonna have to spend money". Fuck 'em.

I love to see you stupid Moon Bats in denial.

Fun fact: The Democrats have a shitty slate of clown candidates.

Trump is going to win by a landslide.

Forum List

Back