Nevada Election Officials Investigating Hillary Campaign

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
I swear it never ends with this woman. How anybody can continue to be behind her presidential run is just astonishing to me. If it's not her engaging in the corruption then it's somebody who works with or for her. I can't even begin to imagine the level of corruption that will be going on in our government if she ever makes it to the White House. The writing is on the wall for everyone to see.

I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Any actual legal investigation based on a James O'Keefe video is invariably going to end up turning up bullshit. Look at the quote from the "top election official" mentioned in the headline:

“We do have an official complaint referencing the video,” Wayne Thorley, deputy secretary for elections in Nevada’s Secretary of State’s office, told Breitbart News. “The complaint was filed 2:30 local Nevada Time today. We will be investigating the complaint.”

In other words, some yahoo saw the video, believed it, and filed a complaint.

Any actual legal investigation based on a James O'Keefe video is invariably going to end up turning up bullshit. Look at the quote from the "top election official" mentioned in the headline:

“We do have an official complaint referencing the video,” Wayne Thorley, deputy secretary for elections in Nevada’s Secretary of State’s office, told Breitbart News. “The complaint was filed 2:30 local Nevada Time today. We will be investigating the complaint.”

I don't expect anything to happen. My point is that this kind of shady stuff is always circling her and you aren't seeing this with any of the other candidates on either side of the aisle.

Might have been the librarian who actually witnessed the misconduct and showed the law to the people campaigning and registering voters at the same time.

All depends on where the problem is.
Outside of Las Vegas, and Reno the dems are like doe doe birds

I don't expect anything to happen. My point is that this kind of shady stuff is always circling her and you aren't seeing this with any of the other candidates on either side of the aisle.

If you snuck a video camera into any political office of any of the campaigns, you'd be able to get the same videos. I've seen the equivalent of that video happen on every campaign I've ever worked on, and I've heard about it from every campaign that anyone I know has ever worked on.

This just isn't a big deal to anyone who knows how they make the sausage.

Might have been the librarian who actually witnessed the misconduct and showed the law to the people campaigning and registering voters at the same time.

Possibly. But not likely.

how she can still get out there and run as if nothing is going on shows the type of person she is. She should step aside and let someone else try for it but she acts like she's ENTITLED and by golly you all OWE her after you kicked her to curb for that nobody man/boy Obama. that is the picture of a arrogant elitist witch.

True. She does seem to be the victim of continuous false accusations. The only people to give them any credence is the crazy right fringe. Of the literally hundreds of false accusations made about her, how many have been proven to be false?

Every state has minutiae of election law that are ignored or creatively worked around by every campaign.

This is universal, and unimportant. It doesn't mean anything. Advocating for Clinton while handing out voter registration forms won't actually change the election either way.

This will invariably end the same way as the other "exposes" O'Keefe has come up with.

Remember the Battleground Texas thing?

Either way, she'll likely be interviewed for the investigation since she was so prominent in the video, an eye witness is hard to refute.

I swear it never ends with this woman. How anybody can continue to be behind her presidential run is just astonishing to me. If it's not her engaging in the corruption then it's somebody who works with or for her. I can't even begin to imagine the level of corruption that will be going on in our government if she ever makes it to the White House. The writing is on the wall for everyone to see.

Oh! a campaign issue?

never mind

Oh wait! I remember Ronald Reagan's campaign having white supremacists as leaders. Of course they stepped down (and got rehired on the sly) and Ronald Reagan was elected

Either way, she'll likely be interviewed for the investigation since she was so prominent in the video, an eye witness is hard to refute.

I can almost guarantee the "investigation" won't get that far.

As soon as you get that through a reputable source, let us know.

True. She does seem to be the victim of continuous false accusations.

article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634x408.jpg

As soon as you get that through a reputable source, let us know.

Do try to keep up

James O’Keefe Releases His Most Damning Clinton Campaign Sting Video Yet [VIDEO]

Forum List

Back