Nevada Rangers Ram Through Climate Protest Blockade

Yep. And that is why the whole climate change movement is counted as a bunch of crazies. It's done far more damage to any legitimate climate change message than it has helped.
Very much like blob supporters. You guys really fucked it up.

The difference is that anyone who doesn't believe in climate change is seen as more retarded than the odd militants who do stuff like true environmental militancy. The former is seen as being out of touch while the latter is just seen as misguided loons.

Very much like blob supporters. You guys really fucked it up.

I don't know who you guys are ? But I would agree that the hard core really made a mess.

The difference is that anyone who doesn't believe in climate change is seen as more retarded than the odd militants who do stuff like true environmental militancy.

Not really. Only by the hard core alarmists.

I don't know who you guys are ? But I would agree that the hard core really made a mess.

Not really. Only by the hard core alarmists.

We all are going to be hard core alarmists at some point in the future when you have to order your Christmas gifts in March to assure they get delivered by December.

Their claim of "environmental activists" rings kind of hollow with the words "Anti-Capitalism" scrawled on a placard. They're Communists.
It would have been more entertaining to have seen the protesters themselves being run over.
I still found it entertaining. Especially the "we're non violent we're environmental protesters wahhhhh" 😂

The difference is that anyone who doesn't believe in climate change is seen as more retarded than the odd militants who do stuff like true environmental militancy. The former is seen as being out of touch while the latter is just seen as misguided loons.

At this point, I feel safe in saying that a very large portion of Americans see those who have fallen for this “climate change” bullshit as retarded, misguided loons.

At this point, I feel safe in saying that a very large portion of Americans see those who have fallen for this “climate change” bullshit as retarded, misguided loons.
You also believe in non-existent voter fraud and Trump is a saint. So your assessment is useless.

Climate change is real; Its not a matter of debate any more. That being said...Sad militancy is sad militancy. It was the slacker version of that sad sit-in the Democrats staged on the House floor a few years ago.

We all are going to be hard core alarmists at some point in the future when you have to order your Christmas gifts in March to assure they get delivered by December.

Don't think so.

As things change, so will we.

I am quite confident we have idea what the planet is capable of. With or without man, there have been some significant changes to things. Our puny history is not really a very good perspective.

They blocked access to the so-called "Burning Man" festival which seems to be a new age mostly liberal celebration. Was it too right wing for these people?

They blocked access to the so-called "Burning Man" festival which seems to be a new age mostly liberal celebration. Was it too right wing for these people?
No - they must have thought it was a good way to bring attention to their environmental cause.

Instead, they brought attention to rogue cops brutally misusing state force.

So it’s all good.

:)

Nevada Rangers Ram Through Climate Protest Blockade

That's not a Ram. It's a Ford. Ram is made by Stellantis, née FIAT/Chrysler. When FIAT bought Chrysler, they spun the Ram brand off as a separate brand from the Dodge brand.

But the truck shown here, isn't a Ram, and isn't made by Stellantis; it's a Ford, made by the only remaining great American automobile manufacturer.

Update...

The central thug cop in this reckless assault & gross misuse of state force is now under investigation:

Tribal ranger draws weapon on climate activists blocking road to Burning Man; conduct under review

It’ll be interesting to see if the indigenous state authority does both the right AND smart thing here and fires the main thug cop, but if they don’t, the shitstorm will get bigger.

But regardless, this thread is a fascinating look into the fascist minds of so many connies, cheering on the kind of brutal state force that murdered Ashli Babbitt.

The lack of awareness and integriy thus demonstrated is damning in the extreme.

:(

So you’re another conservative who champions the brutal misuse of state force?

You support the murder of Babbitt as well?

It's so cute how you try and equate the murder of Babbitt, who was threatening no one, and was wrapped in a flag, with violent extremists who were denying travel to well over 1000 people.

In other words these TERRORISTS, were holding people AGAINST THEIR WILL, which constitutes kidnapping.

Furthermore, one of the reports to the police stated that one of these terrorists claimed to have a gun. That's why the officer drew his gun and asked who had the gun.

It's so cute how you try and equate the murder of Babbitt, who was threatening no one, and was wrapped in a flag, with violent extremists who were denying travel to well over 1000 people.
Is that you, Nancy Pelosi?

What violent extremists?

We’re talking about a handful of young people peacefully blocking a road, and who could have been peacefully thwarted from doing so.
In other words these TERRORISTS, were holding people AGAINST THEIR WILL, which constitutes kidnapping.
Adam Schiff, is that you?

Because you’re raving and spewing garbage just like him.
Furthermore, one of the reports to the police stated that one of these terrorists claimed to have a gun.
Joe Biden?

Is that you?

What terrorists?
That's why the officer drew his gun and asked who had the gun.
Link?

Even the Paiute press release doesn’t mention this.

But yeah, you’re more dangerous and deranged than the liberals you hate.

And vastly more hypocritical.

Link?

In the Freedom News clip, the less-aggressive officer asks, "So who's <garbled> to get the gun?" The garbled word might have been "threatening," I can't tell, but it was what led to the woman saying that they are unarmed and non-violent. So technically, one drew his weapon and another asked for the gun, but there was an ask there, you can hear it in that clip.

Is that you, Nancy Pelosi?

What violent extremists?

We’re talking about a handful of young people peacefully blocking a road, and who could have been peacefully thwarted from doing so.

Adam Schiff, is that you?

Because you’re raving and spewing garbage just like him.

Joe Biden?

Is that you?

What terrorists?

Link?

Try listening to the video. And no, I am not a hypocrite. Babbitt was no threat, your terrorists WERE a threat. They had over 1000 people trapped, in the blazing hot sun, in the desert, with no way to get around them.

The hypocrite is YOU, skippy.

Forum List

Back