Nevada: Sworn Affidavit of Intentional Ballot Manufacturing

Oh, a sworn affidavit?

Trump swore he didn’t have any business deals with Russia, either. He also swore he never raped Ivana.
Please explain how Nancy Pelosi has 100 businesses through her husband's lobbying and you don't believe at least one of those businesses is Russian.
Your stupidity is asspounding.
I’d ask you for a link but there’s no URL to your ass.
Thanks for admitting you don't follow politics.
Pelosi's family has made 10s of millions by lobbying Congress; just like her fellow Ds and Rs.
Then it should be easy for you to provide a link, wingnut. :laugh:
How about you providing a Link proving that Liberals were stupid enough to vote for Trump because Russia!
Even though I've asked several thousand Liberals if Russia! made them vote for Trump and they all responded "No!".
You are mentally ill.
I called it! :laugh: You’re just talking out your ass and when challenged you have nothing. What a loser.
Since you are mentally retarded, Google "nancy pelosi family lobbyist".
I will no longer discuss this topic with you because you are so mentally ill you won't search for anything that might trigger you.

Just to be clear what's happened in this thread. Troll drops in with no intention of discussing the topic. I remove said troll and also remove your responses to it.. And USMB moderation is "censoring"??

All we care about is topic discussion.. Trolls don't topic discuss.. It's NOT censorship.. It to avoid having 31 different versions of free-for-all Flame Zone flaming.. Got it?? Good...

Oh, a sworn affidavit?

Trump swore he didn’t have any business deals with Russia, either. He also swore he never raped Ivana.
Please explain how Nancy Pelosi has 100 businesses through her husband's lobbying and you don't believe at least one of those businesses is Russian.
Your stupidity is asspounding.

You should know Democrats are allowed to do anything. Someone simply needs to say "it's been debunked already" and then the media forgets it.

Forum List

Back