Never does a day go by without a scandal.

And I'm an idiot ? Who TF are you supporting, a gd traitor ,a blowhard pos ,like Trump and I'm an idiot?
I presume you have withdrawn your assets from every financial firm run by all those people with those exact attributes.
I add to,not withdraw Stood me well over the last 4 or 5 presidents
You're a hypocrite...trusting your assets to drug users and whore mongers.
JPM Schwab drug users?
I presume you never actually worked with any of these these immoral scumbags.
If you did, you're a hypocrite.

The saddest day on Wall Street?
On 9/11, the world's largest brothel was destroyed...the Millenium Hotel.
No most of my life I worked for me , my own business
What is the price for aluminum cans these days?

Look I'm finished playing ,,Did I not show you PROOF your own repub party says russia helped Trump? and they're doing it again The Putin party formally the Repub party
You shoulda quit a long time ago, Sport.
Nice answer Another repub that can't stand the truth
What truth? You lied again in the post I quoted............you said you were finished, and yet here you are.
I think we all figured a long while ago that eddie is an idiot.
Pardon me Who is ""we all""? Find me one Dem here that agrees with your stupid statement and I'll leave for a month
I would never group myself with Liberals.
And you shouldn't group Democrats with Liberals as I know lots of Ds who own businesses and are voting for Trump.
And I know a few who voted for trump and they'll be voting for Biden

In a neighborhood in my area with homes all well above a million dollars, many valued in the 2 and 3 million, I see Republican 4 Biden signs in the front yards. Being curious I drove around and did not see one Trump for President sign.

Look I'm finished playing ,,Did I not show you PROOF your own repub party says russia helped Trump? and they're doing it again The Putin party formally the Repub party
What truth? You lied again in the post I quoted............you said you were finished, and yet here you are.
Pardon me Who is ""we all""? Find me one Dem here that agrees with your stupid statement and I'll leave for a month
And you shouldn't group Democrats with Liberals as I know lots of Ds who own businesses and are voting for Trump.

In a neighborhood in my area with homes all well above a million dollars, many valued in the 2 and 3 million, I see Republican 4 Biden signs in the front yards. Being curious I drove around and did not see one Trump for President sign.
Of course not. Violent thug Dimwingers would burn the house down in "protest".

LMAO, like they'd let you in a neighborhood like that.

Does Trump hold the record yet for resignations and dismissals ??

He holds the record for winning.
Yes 6 bankrupt companies might be a record too and 30 women who say he molested them breaks another record, Independents I think

President Trump is such a bad business man standing at top 300 richest in the world.

Yes, run with that.... relentless winning.

Yes 6 bankrupt companies might be a record too and 30 women who say he molested them breaks another record, Independents I think

President Trump is such a bad business man standing at top 300 richest in the world.

That's BS owes more than he has USA bank won't lend the pos a dime ..Putin helps him

That's BS owes more than he has USA bank won't lend the pos a dime ..Putin helps him

You have trouble with the concept of net worth.

Ultra rich and successful, the exact opposite of you.

Get a kick out of all you broke Repubs thinking a home worth a million is a big deal

I don't consider a few million is ultra rich so I'm not .. Successful ,I think so Great kids ,and wife beautiful home no debt and no $ worries at all

Someone has to mow the lawns.

I don't consider a few million is ultra rich so I'm not .. Successful ,I think so Great kids ,and wife beautiful home no debt and no $ worries at all
And Trump, 3 wives cheating on them all Guess that in itself shows you what kind of POS you support

In a neighborhood in my area with homes all well above a million dollars, many valued in the 2 and 3 million
Me too, and just about Jew in the US.
I'm glad you kept your assets with immoral scumbags, proving you're a hypocrite.

And Trump, 3 wives cheating on them all Guess that in itself shows you what kind of POS you support
Just like your money managers.
Shows what a hypocrite you are.

Someone has to mow the lawns.
They come on Wed..Need a job,I'll fix you up

Get a kick out of all you broke Repubs thinking a home worth a million is a big deal
Not by a long shot.
My home is probably worth 900K.
Could be more since more uber wealthy Orthodox Jews are moving in.

Trump voters don't need signs...they vote.

Forum List

Back