Never Forget. My 9/11 story.

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
Today is 9/11. Never Forget what happened 23 years ago on 9/11/01, when terrorists killed 3000 people, destroyed a national treasure, and severely damaged the Pentagon.

I was a child in middle school then, Clarke Middle to be precise. All the brutal imagery and footage were seared into my childlike innocence as I sat in class staring at the TV that morning. I went from obsessing over what would happen next on Star Trek to wondering if I would ever see my grandmother again.

I can remember Principal Sherman ordering all the teachers in the school to turn on the TVs, because even amid all the death and destruction, it was historic.

"Teachers, please turn on the TV in your classrooms. There has been a major terrorist attack on the World Trade Center."

Our teacher turned it on just in time to see the second plane strike. The other tower was already struck and burning. I sat there in fear as I saw the footage of the first strike, the towers collapsing and those poor, innocent people jumping from 80 to 100-story windows to escape the 2000-degree heat and smoke.

I left class after that, thinking the world was ending, and that I wouldn't never get to be with my grandmother again. The world was ending and I was in school, away from her, surrounded by strangers. I went through the rest of the school day dazed and scared. I remember being so happy to see my grandmother when she picked me up.

I will never forget that Tuesday morning in 2001. The fear, the joy... Never, for so long as I keep my memory. You should never forget either. If you were there or witnessing it from afar, you should never forget it.

God Bless America.

terrorists killed 3000 people

911 was a Zionist Fascist false flag hate hoax, and it takes an IQ over 5 and a molecule of patriotism to notice...

The cruise missile hitting the Pentagon

The "official version" is that the steel framed WTC 7 was "not" subjected to controlled demolition... but it clearly was...

We are told that "Osama" is really Saudi, but there is ZERO evidence of this, no photos etc. and the Saudis told the FBI to "fuck off" on 913...

because "Osama" was really Col Tim Osman, CIA/Mossad double agent, talking here with Carter's NSA in 1980...

R.3801f479dd38820524696750247a7e69

New 9-11 Video Surfaces | US Message Board 🦅

And then there is, of course, the complete lie that there was a plane that crashed in Shanksville. The Mayor was there...

I took that day, 9/11, off to get a car. On the way to the dealership, I could see the towers burning badly as I got off route 3 and headed north. The first tower went down as I walked into the dealership. I couldn't believe it. An hour or so later, when I was driving my car home, the first thing I heard on my new car's radio was that the second tower went down. When I got back down to route 3, all you could see was an enormous cloud covering lower Manhattan. The next day I was down there working with Con Ed. It was a bad scene, one that I will never forget. But NYC rallied like I have never seen, before or after, and they ended up handling it better than any other city could have in my opinion. The people of NYC and the volunteers from around the country were the greatness within the tragedy. The end.

911 was a Zionist Fascist false flag hate hoax, and it takes an IQ over 5 and a molecule of patriotism to notice...

The cruise missile hitting the Pentagon

The "official version" is that the steel framed WTC 7 was "not" subjected to controlled demolition... but it clearly was...

We are told that "Osama" is really Saudi, but there is ZERO evidence of this, no photos etc. and the Saudis told the FBI to "fuck off" on 913...

because "Osama" was really Col Tim Osman, CIA/Mossad double agent, talking here with Carter's NSA in 1980...

R.3801f479dd38820524696750247a7e69

New 9-11 Video Surfaces | US Message Board 🦅

And then there is, of course, the complete lie that there was a plane that crashed in Shanksville. The Mayor was there...

Take it to Conspiracy Theories.

Take it to Conspiracy Theories.

Notice this is a HARRIS Cheney supporter.....

The homO/Harris/W/Cheney/Walz ticket....

#1 position = NEVER RE-OPEN the 911 investigation, which is why all "Republican" 911 Traitors support Harris

#1 position = NEVER RE-OPEN the 911 investigation,
Yet after the petro$$ became the BRIC$$ , those old accusations resurfaced EMH

A century from now, the stench of collusion will still permeate our government

Who will insist we 'never forget'

~S~

You will never forget the fear. You are a good Citizen. If you forget it or backslide it may happen again, so you can have something else to "remember".

It won't happen again, not like that it won't.

If we allow another attack on America it will be a slow creeping attack from within without explosions or terrorists. And the end result will be much more devastating to this country and it's people.

Today is 9/11. Never Forget what happened 23 years ago on 9/11/01, when terrorists killed 3000 people, destroyed a national treasure, and severely damaged the Pentagon.

I was a child in middle school then, Clarke Middle to be precise. All the brutal imagery and footage were seared into my childlike innocence as I sat in class staring at the TV that morning. I went from obsessing over what would happen next on Star Trek to wondering if I would ever see my grandmother again.

I can remember Principal Sherman ordering all the teachers in the school to turn on the TVs, because even amid all the death and destruction, it was historic.

"Teachers, please turn on the TV in your classrooms. There has been a major terrorist attack on the World Trade Center."

Our teacher turned it on just in time to see the second plane strike. The other tower was already struck and burning. I sat there in fear as I saw the footage of the first strike, the towers collapsing and those poor, innocent people jumping from 80 to 100-story windows to escape the 2000-degree heat and smoke.

I left class after that, thinking the world was ending, and that I wouldn't never get to be with my grandmother again. The world was ending and I was in school, away from her, surrounded by strangers. I went through the rest of the school day dazed and scared. I remember being so happy to see my grandmother when she picked me up.

I will never forget that Tuesday morning in 2001. The fear, the joy... Never, for so long as I keep my memory. You should never forget either. If you were there or witnessing it from afar, you should never forget it.

God Bless America.
And to think that Joe Bribem/Camel Toe Harris, were seeking a plea deal with the masterminds of that EVIL day in America.

Forum List

Back