The Official Trump/Harris Debate Thread....With Live Feed

I think where Trump lost is when he wouldn't say whether or not he'd veto a national abortion ban.

If he had said, "Yes", the Christian Taliban would have abandoned him.
If he said, "No", the charade that this was about "giving it back to the states" would be blown wide open.
He waffled nearly everything the few times he actually said anything policy related.

Hell, he wouldn't even say which side should win the Ukrainian war.

I think where Trump lost is when he wouldn't say whether or not he'd veto a national abortion ban.
He said he would not sign an abortion ban then explained that there would be no reason to veto it as there was ZERO possibility that one would ever present itself. Which is 100% true.

You're looking for a gotcha which is not there.

Last night, Trump outright lied 30 times.

Trump stated that he tried to save Obamacare? My gawd, even his staunchest supporters have to be cringing at him for such an outright lie.

Democrats killing babies after they are born?

Kamala did what she set herself to do and that was to goad Trump and he fell right into that hole and made a fool of himself. Immigrants eating cats and dogs? Crowd sizes?

At no time did Trump answer any of the issue questions asked.

Having said that, I personally believe she could have delivered a killing blow and didn't but she definitely won the debate. She certainly showed that she is not stupid, incompetent or weak.
got any info on how many kammie told?

how many of the lies she told were debunked before she was picked to be Joes VP?

CNN found Trump needed fact checking and reported all lies in detail, but Harris was only in need of an explanation for maybe one. How sweet it must be to have that unbiased support, from the media and the security state.

Did an illegal alien eat a dog?
Idk the story details. Apparently some insane woman who also happened to be an illegal immigrant did. Or a duck or cat or something. Who cares?

The point is he’s pushing this story with the implication being that pet-eating illegals are a threat Americans should be scared about.

Which is absurd

Given your many posts defending and supporting the hard working immigrant families you encounter teaching….. well, if you’re trying to say Trump wasn’t trying to use this bizarre story to incite fear, then I’ve lost a great deal of respect

No one cares ...they want bacon for 2.99 a lb ,1.39 a gallon regular ,the borders shut, and thier kitty cats to stay off the menu

Although Im now totally in camp Kamala cause Liz and Dick Cheney totally swayed me

Seems they do care.

He said he would not sign an abortion ban then explained that there would be no reason to veto it as there was ZERO possibility that one would ever present itself. Which is 100% true.

You're looking for a gotcha which is not there.
He never unequivocally said he was vetoing it.

Given how beholden the GOP is to the anti-choice crazies, that should worry anyone with a uterus.

Were they keeping you up too late. I thought it was funny that the thing that most tripped off Trump wasn't repeatedly being told he was lying, wasn't being told that his generals thought he was a dangerous disgrace, wasn't that the only world leader he could quote praising him was Viktor Orban (as the rest were too busy laughing), wasn't that the plan he had to replace the Affordable Care Act, after NINE years of working on it WOULD have lower prices and better care (ie, as soon as he comes up with something) but CROWD SIZES.

The most important thing in Donald Trump's world isn't war. It isn't health or safety. It isn't the economy. It isn't the prices of our groceries or gasoline. It's his fucking crowd sizes. And you think he cares about you? Or this nation? Or the human race?

Last night, Trump outright lied 30 times.

Trump stated that he tried to save Obamacare? My gawd, even his staunchest supporters have to be cringing at him for such an outright lie.

Democrats killing babies after they are born?

Kamala did what she set herself to do and that was to goad Trump and he fell right into that hole and made a fool of himself. Immigrants eating cats and dogs? Crowd sizes?

At no time did Trump answer any of the issue questions asked.

Having said that, I personally believe she could have delivered a killing blow and didn't but she definitely won the debate. She certainly showed that she is not stupid, incompetent or weak.

I’ve seen more videos of migrants killing, butchering and eating wildlife and pets than I care to revisit.

Re: killing babies after birth -

Then you don't know if it's true or not.
Who cares? I assume it IS true. Weird shit happens

If you were to tell me you realize Trump is using a sensational story to stir anti-immigrant sentiment… but that you don’t really care cause you support many of his more relevant policy positions…. well, at least that would be honest

But you pretending to miss the point here is very disappointing. You didn’t strike me as someone who’d play little games like that

Is illegal immigration a real problem or not?
Of course.

What does some crazy Haitian lady eating a dog have to do with that

I’ve seen you tell off posters who try to imply the children of illegals you teach come from criminal, evil families.

Trump, and the people spreading this story as if it means anything beyond a “gee that’s weird as shit” story, are doing so to stoke racist sentiment.

Again, disappointing

And Kamala never said what she'd do on day one. :rolleyes:

Again, why ask a question about something that has NO possibility of happening? The moderators were biased and fully supporting Kamala.

This is just another example of their obvious bias.
She very clearly said she would sign a law restoring Roe v. Wade when it reached her desk.

Guy, people said for years that Roe would never be overturned so we don't have to worry.

Now we have 20 states where women can bleed to death in the hospital parking lot because doctors don't want to get charged with a crime.

He never unequivocally said he was vetoing it.

Given how beholden the GOP is to the anti-choice crazies, that should worry anyone with a uterus.

Of course theoretically President Trump would veto it, as it would be unconstitutional. The settled law is that abortion is a STATE matter, and not a federal one.

Forum List

Back