Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Fox is going to fact check Kamala after commercial. Pop it on, let’s see what they come up with
Wow, that was weak. They pointed to her claim about 2025, good people on both sides, bloodbath, and both pushing her on her fracking flip flop.

The only lie there is the Project 2025 claim… but I actually think she believes that it is his playbook and it would be implemented if he wins. Same thing was made and used for him to appoint judges. And these are his people who made the playbook.

The others aren’t lies. They are things Trump actually said. Taken out of context, sure, but that’s for Trump to clean up. Not something that needs to be fact checked by moderators.

Wow, that was weak. They pointed to her claim about 2025, good people on both sides, bloodbath, and both pushing her on her fracking flip flop.

The only lie there is the Project 2025 claim… but I actually think she believes that it is his playbook and it would be implemented if he wins. Same thing was made and used for him to appoint judges. And these are his people who made the playbook.

The others aren’t lies. They are things Trump actually said. Taken out of context, sure, but that’s for Trump to clean up. Not something that needs to be fact checked by moderators.

Are you arguing with yourself?

Fox is going to fact check Kamala after commercial. Pop it on, let’s see what they come up with
HARRIS CLAIM: 16 Nobel laureates say Trump's plan would increase inflation and land us in a recession

FACT-CHECK: Mostly true
HARRIS CLAIM: Trump wants a "20% tax on everyday goods" that would cost families "about $4,000 more a year."

FACT-CHECK: True, but needs context

TRUMP CLAIM: Trump said, "We have inflation like very few people have ever seen before. Probably the worst in our nation's history."

FACT-CHECK: False, but it was very high

HARRIS CLAIM: Harris said, "Trump left us the worst unemployment since the Great Depression."
FACT-CHECK: True
HARRIS CLAIM: Trump "killed" bill that would have secured border

TRUMP CLAIM: Haitian migrants eating pets in Ohio

Fact Check: False
HARRIS CLAIM: Trump 'intends on implementing' Project 2025

FACT-CHECK: TRUE
HARRIS CLAIM: Harris said, 'If Donald Trump were to be reelected, he will sign a national abortion ban.'
TRUMP CLAIM:
Trump said, 'I'd like to give you 10,000 National Guard soldiers. They rejected me. Nancy [Pelosi] rejected me.'

FACT-CHECK: False

HARRIS CLAIM: If elected, Trump would be immune from criminal prosecution

FACT-CHECK: Partly true

TRUMP CLAIM: Trump said he ended the Nord Stream 2 pipeline, and 'Biden put it back on day one.'

FACT-CHECK: Mostly false

HARRIS CLAIM: Trump's deal with the Taliban is to blame for the chaotic withdrawal in Afghanistan.

TRUMP CLAIM: Harris and Walz support abortion 'in the seventh month, the eighth month, the ninth month… And probably after birth.'

TRUMP CLAIM: Trump said he lost the 2020 election on a 'technicality' because judges determined he lacked standing in election lawsuits.

TRUMP CLAIM: The Biden administration left $85 billion worth of 'brand new beautiful military equipment behind' in Afghanistan that was seized by the Taliban.

HARRIS CLAIM: Harris said of the Central Park 5, 'Trump took out a full-page ad calling for their execution'

HARRIS CLAIM: Trump exchanged love letters with Kim Jong Un

HARRIS CLAIM: Biden-Harris made historic investments in clean energy

TRUMP CLAIM: Trump suggested he 'probably took a bullet to the head' because of Harris.

But funny that now he's crying after his supporters threatened Georgia poll workers. Now he gets it.

TRUMP CLAIM: Trump said, 'Iran was broke under Donald Trump. Now Iran has $300 billion because they took off all the sanctions that I had.'

FACT-CHECK: Mostly false

HARRIS CLAIM: Harris said, 'The former president said climate change is a hoax'

TRUMP CLAIM: Trump claims Europe giving billions less to Ukraine than the U.S.

what was her policies? Why didn't she answer the very first question asking are americans better off today then when she took office three and half years ago? She gave speeches and gave zero substance to anything. It was a three on one barrage orchestrated by ABC. Trump kicked all their asses. Fact check one and not the other? wait for the repercussions of that.
And still kicked his ass.

I hear that her campaign is suing the Trump campaign (or what’s left of it) because she got a repetitive motion injury from kicking his ass so often.

Why isn't their already war with Russia?

Riots? Who's going to riot if Biden wins? Rich people don't riot. White MAGAs live in rural communities not big cities. Go ahead and riot in Hooterville. If you riot in the Capital again you can bet Capitol Hill police will be ready this time. Just accept losing when you lose.

We're already in Civil War. Didn't you know? Here's 2 Republicans admitting it.

The leader of a conservative think tank orchestrating plans for a massive overhaul of the federal government in the event of a Republican presidential win said that the country is in the midst of a “second American Revolution” that will be bloodless “if the left allows it to be.”

and secretly recorded Alito Supreme Court justice caught saying

In the recordings, Alito seemed to agree with Windsor, who was posing as a conservative Christian, that the U.S. is locked in a culture war between liberals and conservatives, saying at one point that "one side or the other is going to win." He quickly added that "there can be a way of ... living together peacefully, but it's difficult you know because there are differences on fundamental things that can't really be compromised."

You and another guy on this board are taking advantage of social programs, social safety nets and voting Republican? Weird. Vergogna

Sometimes I am an enigma my friend.

It’s Donald Trump…. Of course he would believe and repeat that crap. That’s what he does

It shows Trump has no filters

He can spread those gloom and doom predictions of nuclear war and WWIII if Dems get elected to MAGA. They will believe his wild conspiracies about migrants eating pets and slaughter in our streets.

The rest of the world says….WTF?

Will she agree if it’s not hosted by biased mods in the tank for her? Time will tell.

After last night, Harris is eager for another shot at humiliating Trump.
Even Fox News hosts can’t save him

He should have stayed on topic and not taken the bait

That was 100% his fault and no one else’s
The mods are free of any criticism? They were on the attack mode against him and in the protection mode for her.

Now let’s have a second debate modersted by Sean Hannity and Larry Kudlow to even the score.

After last night, Harris is eager for another shot at humiliating Trump.
Even Fox News hosts can’t save him
Sure they can…..simply by holding her responsible for her lies, policy flip-flops, and failure at her job as the Border Czar.

I would also ask her what her meeting with the anti-Israel Muslim mayor of Deerborn was all about. Voters have a right to know why she met with a HAMAS supporter.

Who says he believes it?

I think Trump lives in a bubble and turns off any information that is contrary to his beliefs and prejudices

He has no reason to disbelieve and his staff is afraid to tell him otherwise

No, I’m tired of the MAGA playbook that calls everything rigged when they just plain lose. Man up and own it. Do better next time
It was a set-up with two very obvious mods trying to make Trump look bad and Kamala look like sliced bread. Even YOU should be able to admit it wasn’t a fair debate.

I think Trump lives in a bubble and turns off any information that is contrary to his beliefs and prejudices

He has no reason to disbelieve and his staff is afraid to tell him otherwise
And the people voting for the DEI failure refuse to watch anything but their media bubble.

The mods are free of any criticism? They were on the attack mode against him and in the protection mode for her.

Now let’s have a second debate modersted by Sean Hannity and Larry Kudlow to even the score.
I’ve said a few times now that they showed a pro-Trump bias

But Trump allowed himself to be goaded into going off topic. That was all him

All Harris had to do was snark at him about his rally goers leaving early, and he wasted an entire response time given him ranting about that

She did stuff like this more than once and more than once he took the bait and wasted
Valuable time he could have spent talking about his policies

Harris had every right to do this, it wasn’t against the rules

The moderators had nothing to do with that.

Trump was free to spend his allotted response time however he wanted, he he chose to spend an awful lot of it wasting time in the stupid, irrelevant shit Harris baited him with.

Only himself to blame

Sure they can…..simply by holding her responsible for her lies, policy flip-flops, and failure at her job as the Border Czar.

I would also ask her what her meeting with the anti-Israel Muslim mayor of Deerborn was all about. Voters have a right to know why she met with a HAMAS supporter.

I believe Fox would avoid certain topics that Trump does not want to discuss…….Jan 6, his convictions, Putin

But Harris will certainly bring them up and Trump keeps taking the bait.

Forum List

Back