Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Debate requires articulating your position, which neither did. Waste of time.

Harris was very articulate. She policies and platform not only make sense, but they are proven successful in multiple western democracies.

Trump’s policies crashed the economy when he was in office. Biden and Harris got the economy back on track.

A "new chapter" in the Obama/Biden/Harris administration, same as the old chapter.

We've all read this book, we know how it ends.
Keep trying to tie them together but we all know the game is played differently when you in a support role than when you’re in a leadership role

Well, I guess you better keep your cat
In the house then….
I do and we don't have any criminal aliens. I did live where they were encouraged to flood.

Murdered pets are the least of Ohio's problems. Men in their 20s are being put into classes with 13 year olds. Seems like asking for more insignificant problems.

This will end when the American people have had enough. Pick up whatever they can get their hands on and go on the attack.

Except she never did
After playing dueling clips of Trump and Harris' responses — with Trump saying he gave Americans what they wanted by helping to overturn Roe v. Wade and Harris lamenting that women shouldn't be "bleeding out in the parking lot" — Stewart whispered, "Holy s---! She crushed that!"

She owns inflation
That point is funny. We saw last night Harris blame the horrible state of the country when they took office on Trump. Trump blamed COViD. A disaster unlike anything anyone has ever seen in our lifetime that he brilliantly managed. So for that situation it’s ok to blame covid. But in Kamala’s case CoVID can’t be used as a reason for inflation and other economic effects? The like of which we are seeing worldwide in the aftermath of the pandemic… give me a break

She wasn’t checked on her lies, nor was she asked about her flip-flops. Since this was in PA, and it’s a vital state, the mods should have reminded her that she has been against fracking.

But that would have required fair moderators.
How many lies did you count? Cause I saw a few but probably less than 5… counted dozens from Trump. Think fact checkers had over 30 for him

That point is funny. We saw last night Harris blame the horrible state of the country when they took office on Trump. Trump blamed COViD. A disaster unlike anything anyone has ever seen in our lifetime that he brilliantly managed. So for that situation it’s ok to blame covid. But in Kamala’s case CoVID can’t be used as a reason for inflation and other economic effects? The like of which we are seeing worldwide in the aftermath of the pandemic… give me a break

During the Republican primaries

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

And Bill Maher about a month ago

The country’s current “inflationary spiral” can also be traced back to COVID-19, Maher said, describing the trillions of dollars the government issued throughout the pandemic. This, he noted, should not be pinned on President Joe Biden, but his predecessor, former President Donald Trump.

“We’re going to bring back Trump?” he asked. “The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check? Talk about not learning anything.”

She wasn’t checked on her lies, nor was she asked about her flip-flops. Since this was in PA, and it’s a vital state, the mods should have reminded her that she has been against fracking.

But that would have required fair moderators.
Fox is going to fact check Kamala after commercial. Pop it on, let’s see what they come up with

It’ll be over soon, who do you think won?
1726064028540.png

You are proud of Dem's cheating, we get it. Congrats, you cheated again losers. When we win back the White House our REVENGE on Democrats will be sweet! :eusa_dance:
No, I’m tired of the MAGA playbook that calls everything rigged when they just plain lose. Man up and own it. Do better next time

Forum List

Back