Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Hahahaha… the Rigged / Cheating excuses. Obvious sign of losing. Straight from the playbook. That’s pathetic. Thanks for the laugh
You are proud of Dem's cheating, we get it. Congrats, you cheated again losers. When we win back the White House our REVENGE on Democrats will be sweet! :eusa_dance:

How any of you right wingers can watch that performance and conclude "yea, he'd make a good president" is fucking beyond me. I have voted for 5 republican and 4 democratic presidents and I would never in 1 billion years vote for such an uninformed jackass as that guy. What the fuck is wrong with you people??

well the point in the answer was that scamala's administration put 20 thousand of them in Springfield a town of 40 thousand. With no home, no job, no food. Same is true in Aurora CO and El Paso, TX. Illegals taking over buildings and creating combat zones. On her watch. That was the point. I got it. millions got it. The fact you didn't shows who you are.
Then talk about the issue of placement and housing of refugees

Don’t talk about the “threat” of illegals eating Fido like a lunatic

He lost all of his debates with Hillary and he lost again last night.

He didn’t even win the debate against Biden. As bad as Biden was, Trump was worse. Every newspaper said it.
Debate requires articulating your position, which neither did. Waste of time.

Yeah, because it’s a significant problem gripping our nation….
It's a significant problem gripping the people who are losing pets. More than that the problem is worsened by the Baghdad Bob police departments that say it isn't happening. Despite police body cams and calls.

Another insignificant problem are Venezuelan gangs taking over apartment complexes and demanding rent from tenants. Another insignificant problem the Baghdad Bob police department says never happened despite video. This problem is so insignificant that it's spreading.

The problem is criminal aliens and it isn't insignificant.

It's a significant problem gripping the people who are losing pets. More than that the problem is worsened by the Baghdad Bob police departments that say it isn't happening. Despite police body cams and calls.

Another insignificant problem are Venezuelan gangs taking over apartment complexes and demanding rent from tenants. Another insignificant problem the Baghdad Bob police department says never happened despite video. This problem is so insignificant that it's spreading.

The problem is criminal aliens and it isn't insignificant.
Well, I guess you better keep your cat
In the house then….

Just as an example of Trump's face planting, when immigration came up, (the subject that he leads her by a wide margin on), instead of making the one-foot putt, he goes to arguing about the crowd size at his rallies.

I dont think she claimed that they were intended to
Tax credits for small business startups would just prolong the inevitable failure of over ninety percent within five years. It would also encourage business ventures that have no chance of success. Best to leave them to the Small Business Administration.

Forum List

Back