Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
The focus on the mods and the whines that it was unfair shows that Trump lost. Otherwise that wouldn’t be part of the reaction
fact check 6 times trump, zero for Scamala. Almost every question to trump was a question about trump saying or doing something and then the moderators asking scamala how bad and terrible was that. All night. Not once, anything about gas prices or inflation. nothing on the border. Evidence is there. I give two shits what you call the evidence. Trump kicked all three's asses.

it was reported, fact check was wrong.
Jeffrey Dahlmer was of German ancestry. We should all drop everything and freak the fuck out about German Americans eating people

That makes about as much sense as saying some mentally ill woman from Haiti eating a dog (or whatever) means we should all be worried about illegals eating our pets

For fucks sake….

Trump had no business bringing up the eating animals thing in Ohio. No one is that sure of the facts, and it just sounded crazy unless you had time and details to go into it deeper. There was plenty of other stuff to talk about. Trump fell short on his strongest talking points or borders, war and the economy. But Harris fell far short of "whooping" Trump as well. Most of Trump's errors were self-inflicted.
At heart Trump is a conspiracy theorist and provocateur. He lives in a convoluted bubble fed by QAnon whackos and he fuels that kind of stuff. That’s fine for a tabloid character but not for a US President.

Kamala showed that she can stand up to Trump. She absolutely schooled him on the abortion issue. Several times. And she didn’t let him land any significant punches on issues that he should have schooled her.

I’m not saying she is this rockstar candidate. There is still much to be desired and explained. But she left that debate with momentum and he left with a need for damage control. That’s why he went straight to the spin room

I WARNED YOU these Dem shill network debate moderators would RIG it for the Democrat. Trump fact checked INCORRECTLY, fact checked repeatedly...lying POS Harris not fact checked once not even on the DEBUNKED fine people lie. If ever asshole cheating Democrats want to debate the Republican again we should flip them the bird and then knee them in the groin.

It's not the first time they RIGGED it for the Dem, go look at the Romney/Obama debate. Just like last night the so called moderators jumped into the debate, made it 3 on 1 and were proven INCORRECT in their fact checking within an hour of the debate.

Lying CHEATING Democrats, there's no lower form of filth!

Jeffrey Dahlmer was of German ancestry. We should all drop everything and freak the fuck out about German Americans eating people

That makes about as much sense as saying some mentally ill woman from Haiti eating a dog (or whatever) means we should all be worried about illegals eating our pets

For fucks sake….
Well the people of Springfield Ohio thinks it's dangerous and sick. All you need to do is some actual fact check yourself and they, the people of Springfield OH, believe that's what's happening. That is just a fact!!! Thought you fkers were all about facts?

F**k you for saying that.

No, I watched (did I say watched...suffered) his debates in 2016.....bad performance compared to what he could have done.

I watched in 2020 and he could have done so much better.

The Biden debate was a travesty. Biden lost before he ever stepped to the podium. I tore my hair out as Trump missed chance after chance after chance to totally destroy the Celery Stalk.

I am going to watch Vance and Walz. That should be good.
The VP debate will definitely be a good one

I WARNED YOU these Dem shill network debate moderators would RIG it for the Democrat. Trump fact checked INCORRECTLY, fact checked repeatedly...lying POS Harris not fact checked once not even on the DEBUNKED fine people lie. If ever asshole cheating Democrats want to debate the Republican again we should flip them the bird and then knee them in the groin.

It's not the first time they RIGGED it for the Dem, go look at the Romney/Obama debate. Just like last night the so called moderators jumped into the debate, made it 3 on 1 and were proven INCORRECT in their fact checking within an hour of the debate.

Lying CHEATING Democrats, there's no lower form of filth!
Hahahaha… the Rigged / Cheating excuses. Obvious sign of losing. Straight from the playbook. That’s pathetic. Thanks for the laugh

Trump had no business bringing up the eating animals thing in Ohio. No one is that sure of the facts, and it just sounded crazy unless you had time and details to go into it deeper. There was plenty of other stuff to talk about. Trump fell short on his strongest talking points or borders, war and the economy. But Harris fell far short of "whooping" Trump as well. Most of Trump's errors were self-inflicted.
trump knocked the three against one assassination attempt out of the park!!! He made most of his policy points. scamala repeated speeches from sessions in the basement, with absolutely no point. Trump was trump

Hahahaha… the Rigged / Cheating excuses. Obvious sign of losing. Straight from the playbook. That’s pathetic. Thanks for the laugh
again,
fact check 6 times trump, zero for Scamala. Almost every question to trump was a question about trump saying or doing something and then the moderators asking scamala how bad and terrible was that. All night. Not once, anything about gas prices or inflation. nothing on the border. Evidence is there. I give two shits what you call the evidence. Trump kicked all three's asses.

For fucks sake….
She's not even Haitian. She's a life long Canton resident according to the statement from city officials.

Well the people of Springfield Ohio thinks it's dangerous and sick. All you need to do is some actual fact check yourself and they, the people of Springfield OH, believe that's what's happening. That is just a fact!!! Thought you fkers were all about facts?
I’m sure they do think an insane woman eating someone’s pet is sick. So what? Who wouldn’t?

The implication in repeating this story during a fucking presidential debate is that gangs of pet-eating illegals is something Americans should be concerned about

That’s absurd

She's not even Haitian. She's a life long Canton resident according to the statement from city officials.
Even if she had been an illegal fresh off the boat, that wouldn’t make equating it with “illegals are eating our pets” any less batshit

I’m sure they do think an insane woman eating someone’s pet is sick. So what? Who wouldn’t?

The implication in repeating this story during a fucking presidential debate is that gangs pet-eating illegals is something Americans should be concerned about

That’s absurd
well the point in the answer was that scamala's administration put 20 thousand of them in Springfield a town of 40 thousand. With no home, no job, no food. Same is true in Aurora CO and El Paso, TX. Illegals taking over buildings and creating combat zones. On her watch. That was the point. I got it. millions got it. The fact you didn't shows who you are.

Even if she had been an illegal fresh off the boat, that wouldn’t make equating it with “illegals are eating our pets” any less batshit
again, the people of Springfield made the claims. Why does it bother you so much?

Forum List

Back