The Official Trump/Harris Debate Thread....With Live Feed

Nail in Trump's coffin?

Taylor Swift, with 283 million subscribers to her Facebook page, made it known last night after the debate, that she is endorsing Harris. She also made it known that the Fake AI image of her endorsing Trump is not her. It was made by Trump or by those supporting Trump. In other words, another Trump lie.

The middle-school vote has always been for Democrats.

Middle school kids can't afford $300 for a Swift concert. The demographics include fans she's had for 15-20 years growing up.

While 45 per cent of Swift's US fans are millennials — like the 34-year-old herself — 21 per cent are Gen X and 25 per cent are Boomers, according to a 2023 survey. That means nearly half of her millions of fans are likely over 45. Middle-aged Swifties aren't shy about their adoration.

Post 4 pages ago posted this. I don't see anyone talking about it. You should.
1726067233727.jpeg

They were left to die.

The state recorded eight deaths among infants who survived abortion attempts during Tim Walz’s tenure as governor.

Permission-Slip-01-790x1022.jpg

It only grants permission, not guardianship.

As I said, you just said the school trip was a bad idea.

What do you think the permission was for? And is this a form used for out of State travel?

Do you support minors being transported by people not their parents or guardians for abortions across state lines?

He did not say you can execute a baby after they are born??? That's against the law, in every state!
That is what he said.

You can make the argument that the guys a moron...but he was actually commenting of a bill that a different Democrat was proposing about lifting restrictions on third trimester abortions and literally aborting a viable child as it was being born.

I really hate those short, quick cut edited clips like the one I posted, but it was late and I was tired.

Here is a better one, with more context.

Im skeptical how big an impact Swift’s endorsement is gonna have in the long run, but enough with this “middle school” stuff.

We all know she has hundreds of thousands if not millions of 20-30ish women in her fan base

Middle school kids can't afford $300 for a Swift concert. The demographics include fans she's had for 15-20 years growing up.

While 45 per cent of Swift's US fans are millennials — like the 34-year-old herself — 21 per cent are Gen X and 25 per cent are Boomers, according to a 2023 survey. That means nearly half of her millions of fans are likely over 45. Middle-aged Swifties aren't shy about their adoration.
You don’t have to buy $300 concert tickets to subscribe to her Facebook page.

Doesn’t matter either way, the majority of her fans are all already democrat voters.

They were left to die.

The state recorded eight deaths among infants who survived abortion attempts during Tim Walz’s tenure as governor.
Examples from your citation:

In 2019, the first year of Walz’s governorship, Minnesota recorded three cases of born-alive infants, one of whom was pre-viable, another who had fetal anomalies, and a third who was given comfort care measures. None of the three survived.

No instances occurred in 2020, but in 2021 there were five. Of these cases, two were pre-viable, two were given comfort care, and one had fetal anomalies. None of the five survived. No additional instances occurred in 2022.

That is what he said.

You can make the argument that the guys a moron...but he was actually commenting of a bill that a different Democrat was proposing about lifting restrictions on third trimester abortions and literally aborting a viable child as it was being born.

I really hate those short, quick cut edited clips like the one I posted, but it was late and I was tired.

Here is a better one, with more context.

Ok so the former gov of VA said that

Still doesn’t change that it’s not legal in any state or that it has nothing to do with the debate last night

What do you think the permission was for? And is this a form used for out of State travel?

Do you support minors being transported by people not their parents or guardians for abortions across state lines?
As the permission slip does not grant guardianship. And for letting the teacher{s} take my kid on a trip to the statue of liberty, I support a non-parent / non-guardian taking my minor child across state lines.

Im skeptical how big an impact Swift’s endorsement is gonna have in the long run, but enough with this “middle school” stuff.

We all know she has hundreds of thousands if not millions of 20-30ish women in her fan base
Half her fan base is 45 and older.

Lots of childless cat ladies in that demographic.

Still doesn’t change that it’s not legal in any state or that it has nothing to do with the debate last night
8 states have no restrictions. That means that a mother can be dilated, and that baby can be aborted. A full term viable child can be aborted JUST BEFORE BIRTH.

But, thats not murder. Lol.

What makes you think anyone's counting, sweety?
Of course you're not counting....because YOU KNOW you told a LIE about it....

My, my how obvious can you get, if the law you are bitching about kills babies after they are born alive, and this was your bitch and complaint and moral high ground that you all took about the new law.....

why in the world would any of you pay attention and count those murdered...:rolleyes:

If they're talking about it, they're thinking about it.

Abortion was illegal... right up until it wasn't.

So that's not really much of an argument.

In the third trimester, you're killing a child that could live without the mother. You hear about it all the time.

Children have survived being born at 21 weeks...that's the second trimester.

So, in reality, it's basically the same thing.

Forum List

Back