The Official Trump/Harris Debate Thread....With Live Feed

Roe was unconstitutional from the get go. It was wishful thinking by the Court to end a debate they were unable to end.

It's back where it should be, the States.

Actually the supreme court should rule the Texas abortion law to be unconstitutional, since it uses a power given to congress for interstate commerce. And prohibited to the states to regulate, tax, or control interstate commerce.

Actually the supreme court should rule the Texas abortion law to be unconstitutional, since it uses a power given to congress for interstate commerce. And prohibited to the states to regulate, tax, or control interstate commerce.

How so?

Wonder why he didn't answer.

Funny that.
Even funnier is his (Trumps) hand picked VP, JD Vance said that Trump would veto a national abortion ban.

When they asked Trump about that, he said he didn't talk to JD Vance about it.

Didn't talk to his own hand picked VP choice.

I guess that's like all the "best people" Trump hired, and then had to fire.

Last edited:
The moderators are doing a shitty job keeping Trump in check. They’re allowing Trump to ramble and not giving Harris the opportunity to respond.
That's true but I don't believe it's doing Trump any favours.

I give up. He won’t respond directly to this, just say something like “what about the drug trade” or something
“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay?”

-
Trump at the same press conference.

Well I managed to skim over half the pages up to now but got tired of the sizzle of burning feefees.

It did get good though.

Imagine that? A prosecutor wanting to take the guns from street gangs, drug traffickers, and criminals.

Pretty much sounds like "stop and frisk".
She didn't say that.

Trump did.

The meme is a lie.

“Or, Mike, take the firearms first and then go to court, because that’s another system. Because a lot of times, by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court, to get the due process procedures. I like taking the guns early. Like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida, he had a lot of firearms – they saw everything – to go to court would have taken a long time, so you could do exactly what you’re saying, but take the guns first, go through due process second.”

Texas law extends to behavior in another state. That makes it interstate commerce. See Wickard v Filburn - USSC.

No, it makes it an issue of a State only being able to enforce a State law within it's borders.

That part of the law is unconstitutional, the rest is just fine.

You can find threads from the past where I have clearly states laws like this don't work. The only exception is someone who isn't the minor's parent or guardian taking a minor across State lines for an abortion, or pretty much anything else.

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay?”

- Trump at the same press conference.

Oops I think I quoted the wrong post there. I was talking about a different poster when I said he would respond directly

She didn't say that.

Trump did.

The meme is a lie.

“Or, Mike, take the firearms first and then go to court, because that’s another system. Because a lot of times, by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court, to get the due process procedures. I like taking the guns early. Like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida, he had a lot of firearms – they saw everything – to go to court would have taken a long time, so you could do exactly what you’re saying, but take the guns first, go through due process second.”

Well, saying that takes on two different meanings coming from a politician vs a prosecutor.

It's funny how Trump says that San Francisco has gone downhill in the last 15 years;.

Which ijust shows how good a job Harris did as DA in San Francisco up until 15 years ago.

Last edited:
The group carrying the torches?
You are retarded. If you still don’t know who he was referring to go watch the full press conference. The people carrying torches are the Nazis which he not only clarified he wasn’t referring to (as the quote provided proves) but he also commended them.

The people carrying torches are the Nazis which he not only clarified he wasn’t referring to (as the quote provided proves) but he also commended them.
Yes, he always liked them. Glad to see you recognise that.

Though his wittering about groups provided no clarity at all. We have to depend on the evidenced support he receives from Nazis for context.

No, it makes it an issue of a State only being able to enforce a State law within it's borders.

That part of the law is unconstitutional, the rest is just fine.
A bad law must be thrown out completely. It has at it's core regulating out of state behavior, through bringing lawsuits within Texas, charging out of state behavior. The mechanism of having citizens (of any state) enforce Texas law through civil action. Has to be taken up by the USSC that erred in claiming that the state wasn't involved by having ordinary citizens do the enforcement.

A bad law must be thrown out completely. It has at it's core regulating out of state behavior, through bringing lawsuits within Texas, charging out of state behavior. The mechanism of having citizens (of any state) enforce Texas law through civil action. Has to be taken up by the USSC that erred in claiming that the state wasn't involved by having ordinary citizens do the enforcement.

Nope. parts can be ruled unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back