Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
The debate moderators were terrible and never questioned any of Kamala's false statements.

To me it felt like a 3 on 1 debate.

Her mic wasn't muted a few times, they didn't fact check or correct her at all, when she didn't answer a question they didn't re ask it, they showed her no obvious looks of anger, and most of the questions seemed aimed at her wheelhouse. When they fact checked trump on the abortion thing they added their own context in because that wasn't what he said at all, he just said some Democrats were discussing it.

Those moderators acted exactly like how I was expecting CNN to act during the Biden and trump debate. I did not think it was fair or unbiased at all. I'd say the same thing if the favoritism was reversed.

Last edited:

Her mic wasn't muted a few times, they didn't fact check or correct her at all, when she didn't answer a question they didn't re ask it, they showed her no obvious looks of anger, and most of the questions seemed aimed at her wheelhouse.

Those moderators acted exactly like how I was expecting CNN to act during the Biden and trump debate. I did not think it was fair or unbiased at all. I'd say the same thing if the favoritism was reversed.
Fact check what?

Who won the election?
Immigrants eating Dogs and cats?

Her mic wasn't muted a few times, they didn't fact check or correct her at all, when she didn't answer a question they didn't re ask it, they showed her no obvious looks of anger, and most of the questions seemed aimed at her wheelhouse.

For once in his life, Trump needed to listen to his advisors

Don’t fall for her attempts to upset you, remain calm, remain focused

What lies? Don’t you think her lie that Trump incited a riot was outrageous when he wanted the NG there - and Pelosi denied it - and asked for a peaceful and patriotic rally?? That Trump said “there were fine people” among the Charlottesville Nazis? (That lie has been debunked repeatedly, and she just lied about it again.) all she did was to try to smear him personally, with lies.

The extent to which she addressed policy were vacuous and unbelievable. Is she for a wall now? is she for fracking now? Why wasn’t she asked about her belief that illegals should be among those to get a $25,000 house downpayment?

Also, the mods let her get away with not answering a question, when they hammered Trump. She was asked if she had any regrets about the Afghanistan withdrawal, which cost 13 brave soldiers their lives, and she didn’t answer. They let it slide. When they asked Trump about Jan 6, they kept asking, and asking, and asking.

Very little stock should be put in a debate where the mods gang up to protect one candidate and take down the other.

Trump’s response to the Jan. 6 insurrection; the former president repeatedly claimed that Nancy Pelosi was responsible because “she didn’t do her job.”

“I had nothing to do with that, other than they asked me to make a speech. I showed up for a speech,” Trump said.

“You spent two months riling up your base that our country had literally been stolen from them through fraudulent means, that you could never even get a whiff of in a court of law, and let yourself just abuse them,” Stewart said in response. “You pressed on. You abused their trust. You showed up for a speech? You fucking tweeted, ‘Join me on Jan. 6, it will be wild.'”

Stewart continued: “One thing will always be true, and it is the quality of the former president I respect the least: whenever he is cornered and forced to face even the smallest of consequences for his own mendacity and scheming, he reverts to the greatest refuge of scoundrels.”

“This man, who constantly professes to be your champion, who says they’re going to have to go through him to get to you, will always, when the boat is going down, be the first into the lifeboats, because in that moment, he will always say the same thing: ‘I didn’t know anything about it.’”

“In any other country, that lack of accountability would be disqualifying,”

So, a waste of an hour and a half with nothing out of Harris but the same tired lies about Trump, because TDS rules the day with you mental cases…
Unlike Trump, Harris actually discussed her plans for the economy, support of abortion rights, support of Israel and Ukraine.

When given the same chance, Trump deflected

So, a waste of an hour and a half with nothing out of Harris but the same tired lies about Trump, because TDS rules the day with you mental cases…
Even if your whining were accurate, you're basically saying Trump can't be expected to act normal when someone lies about him. As he stands there and lies about everyone.

What a sissy he is.

Her mic wasn't muted a few times, they didn't fact check or correct her at all, when she didn't answer a question they didn't re ask it, they showed her no obvious looks of anger, and most of the questions seemed aimed at her wheelhouse. When they fact checked trump on the abortion thing they added their own context in because that wasn't what he said at all, he just said some Democrats were discussing it.

For once…

Can you hold Trump accountable for his own bad performance?

After the first debate, Dems turned on Biden and blamed him for a dismal performance.

Are you capable of doing the same with Trump?
He was dreadful and side by side with Harris he looked poorly prepared and not in control of his emotions

Are you really comparing beef and chicken to going into a public park, where children play, and killing a duck for dinner?

Well, no, I was talking about the yahoos who go into the woods and murder deer with guns and sometimes bows.

They don't need to murder these animals for food, they can go to the grocery store and get meat that isn't gamey, but they do anyway, because a lot of them are sadists.

What these illegal immigrants are doing to America is appalling…No surprise you want to down play the worst stories.

Gosnell disagrees with you.

You’re right, small percentage…So, why such a hard push to make Americans bend a knee to them?

Blah, blah, blah…

The division in this country is owned, lock, stock, and barrel by Democrats…it’s shocking that you would gaslight that.
Yes, what illegal employers are doing to middle class Americans is deplorable. We should start going after them like we used to.

The more unions the fewer illegal employers.

For once…

Can you hold Trump accountable for his own bad performance?

After the first debate, Dems turned on Biden and blamed him for a dismal performance.

Are you capable of doing the same with Trump?
He was dreadful and side by side with Harris he looked poorly prepared and not in control of his emotions

David asked Donald about admitting he lost by a whisker and Trump said "did I say that?" LOL.

Well, no, I was talking about the yahoos who go into the woods and murder deer with guns and sometimes bows.

They don't need to murder these animals for food, they can go to the grocery store and get meat that isn't gamey, but they do anyway, because a lot of them are sadists.
Tell me you aren’t one of those that believes meat comes from the grocery store…..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not likely now. I can't see now anyone sane could look at Trump's whiny performance last night and say, "Yeah, that's the guy I want in charge of the nukes!"

You know, it was not just that Trump lost his composure and snapped out a response

Trump remained angry and unfocused for the remainder of the debate. In spite of repeated attacks by Trump, Harris retained her composure

Forum List

Back