Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
It’ll be over soon, who do you think won?
/——/ Bidenomics rocks Wall Street with higher inflation.
live:%20Stock%20futures%20slip%20after%20latest%20U.S.%20inflation%20data%20release%20https://www.cnbc.com/2024/09/10/stock-market-today-live-updates.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard

If the swan belonged to someone else, yeah they committed a crime. But beyond that, I really don’t see what makes killing and eating a swan better or worse than eating a duck or a chicken or something
1) The swan DID belong to someone else.

2) The swan is a protected species, and killing one - even if you own it - is illegal.

These savages need to go to prison.

These two debates will go down in history as the most spectacular failures by one candidate.

Biden’s performance cost him the Democratic nomination
Trumps performance will cost him the election

Tell me you aren’t one of those that believes meat comes from the grocery store…..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not at all.

I just don't want it murdered in front of me. I'm happy to have a distance from it.

But I find it funny that people who needs their guns to murder them some animals are horrified that a starving refugee killed what he probably thought was a wild animal.

These two debates will go down in history as the most spectacular failures by one candidate.

You’re ignoring that it was a set-up by the sneaky Democrats in both cases.

Now let’s have one with FOX.

You’re ignoring that it was a set-up by the sneaky Democrats in both cases.

Now let’s have one with FOX.

Harris would love another chance to debate Trump
Why would Trump show up for another beat down by a woman?

2) The swan is a protected species, and killing one - even if you own it - is illegal.

K.

Doesn’t change the fact that you’re cherry picking random stories that happen to involve illegal aliens in a thinly veiled dog whistle call out to rile up racist sentiment

We both know teenage boys of all races do shit like killing a swan. Groups of teenage boys have been doing stuff like that since forever

Well, that means the peasants will lose then. A growing percentage of people are believing they owe America nothing if this keeps up. And that means lost production. We see it already from the propaganda and its affects over the decades.

Kamala's lies were breathtaking. The moderators were so obviously in the tank for her that they destroyed whatever legitimacy the debate had.

The real story is the way the police lied. The Baghdad Bob police department had no reports of animals being killed. None. Never happened.

I don’t think Trump’s performance was as bad as Biden’s

But, yeah, it was pretty bad. “Immigrants are eating our pets” won’t be forgotten any time soon

Your Democrat friends do, we know that. And we know you have to do this--if she can come out, speak coherently with two mods helping her and not manage to cackle, she won.

But she really didn't.

Draw
The focus on the mods and the whines that it was unfair shows that Trump lost. Otherwise that wouldn’t be part of the reaction

Harris kicked his ass.
what was her policies? Why didn't she answer the very first question asking are americans better off today then when she took office three and half years ago? She gave speeches and gave zero substance to anything. It was a three on one barrage orchestrated by ABC. Trump kicked all their asses. Fact check one and not the other? wait for the repercussions of that.

I don’t think Trump’s performance was as bad as Biden’s

But, yeah, it was pretty bad. “Immigrants are eating our pets” won’t be forgotten any time soon
Biden’s performance was painful to watch
Trumps performance was just plain scary. Do we want this man to run our country?

Forum List

Back