Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Sometimes I am an enigma my friend.
I think I get it. You're not alone. Trump is a good con man. A character the poorly educated seem to gravitate to. He has been promoting his brand for over 30 years. So full of shit but a celebrity and Americans eat that shit up.
1726068687359.png

Why doesn't he prep for debates?
I think he underestimated Harris's ability to bring out the prosecutor in her and thus baited him most of the night successfully putting Trump on the defensive much of the time and unable to talk about real policies while she pounded him and the world with one lie after another. If there is a second debate Trump will be "at the ready" for a fact. Go Trump! MAGA!!!!!

My life was much better 4 years ago than it has been. BIG reason: Trump's policies.

I think he underestimated Harris's ability to bring out the prosecutor in her and thus baited him most of the night successfully putting Trump on the defensive much of the time and unable to talk about real policies while she pounded him and the world with one lie after another. If there is a second debate Trump will be "at the ready" for a fact. Go Trump! MAGA!!!!!
Trump will never be at the ready.

He cannot stop himself. He's a very, very, very old dog who cannot learn new tricks.

He is stuck in a well worn groove filled with his shit, and everyone can smell his stench.

Last edited:
Harris didn't beat Trump.

Trump beat himself (as usual). His nonstop parade of blatant lies, gross exaggerations and plain delusional BULLSHIT made him look like an angry moron (nothing new).

Meanwhile, Harris came off as a highly intelligent, well intentioned, person who is qualified and ready to be President.

The only unfortunate thing was that there were several points in the debate that Harris should have really attacked Trump but didn't. She should have moved in 'for the kill'.

Harris tried to focus on her vision for America, when it would have served her better to focus on what a total jackass Trump is.

Of course, the MAGA IDIOTS won't admit that Trump lost until he runs off stage crying like a little girl. Even then most MAGA IDIOTS will say that he won.

Lying Bags of Shit will be lying Bags of Shit!

Of course they are, stupid, they work for the democrat party.
Awwwwww. Poor baby. Trump whined he won the 2020 election, and the moderators called him on his bullshit.

Trump made up a fairy tale about immigrants eating our cats and dogs (hilarious!), and the moderators called him on his bullshit,.

Trump lied about the crime rate going up, and the moderators called him on his bullshit.

That's the thing with you Trumptards. Facts and the truth are "liberal". BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Of course they are, stupid, they work for the democrat party.

He is 78. But move on? Move on from what? The good times of 2018, 2019? And to what? Four more years of Bidenomics but worse with a cackling wench who hasn't the time to even sit and meet with the Press?
Yes bitch. Unions won big last year. They're winning this year. We are making things right. Compared to Trump who made things worse. You just didn't know it yet because he gave you a pathetic tax break you didn't even notice.

Twice as many companies paying zero taxes under Trump tax plan​

The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act lowered the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 21 percent. In its first year, the number of companies paying no taxes went from 30 to 60.

No, she has a very small demographic who, for the most part have never voted.

So, Taylor endorsing Kamala does very little good unless she urges her fan base to get themselves registered and vote
Her fan base is mostly very young girls. By 15 they have moved on to Arianna Grande.

My life was much better 4 years ago than it has been. BIG reason: Trump's policies.
I think Trump had some preconceived notions that he would destroy Harris on her being the Border Czar, Inflation, the economy and he could just run his Biden Playbook.

I also think he sincerely believes that Harris is not too smart and couldn’t compete with him

Hahahaha… the Rigged / Cheating excuses. Obvious sign of losing. Straight from the playbook. That’s pathetic. Thanks for the laugh

Please stop.

Nobody seems to be disputing that it was slanted.

The bigger story for me is that Trump walked right off the cliff. He didn't need help to do that.

He's done it just about every debate.

Woman, that was ONE instance

What in earth makes you think this is some
sort of epidemic?
Because it is, in that location. Otherwise the residents would not be screaming about it. The Americans of Ohio had better start taking care of business before the criminal aliens move on to 3 year olds.

With the help of biased mods.

Now let’s have a fair debate, and reveal what she REALLY is.
Only so much you can blame on the Mods

Trump had two minutes to speak and chose to waste his allotted time to migrants eating pets, Dems killing Babies, crowds leaving his rallies, how unfair his prosecutions are……

He gave a bizarre performance
As usual, he has nobody to blame but himself

I think Trump had some preconceived notions that he would destroy Harris on her being the Border Czar, Inflation, the economy and he could just run his Biden Playbook.

I also think he sincerely believes that Harris is not too smart and couldn’t compete with him
As long as Trump did not attack Harris as being a woman he won. His targets were women. Harris is a feminine woman. Hillary is a mannish woman. The independent women who are feminine and lean Democrat may respond accordingly as he did not disrespect her. Or talk down to her. In fact, it was she who did that to him with her mannerisms of being a feminine woman.

Forum List

Back