🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Never Forget the Politics of Using the ChiCom Flu

Who was the President in Dec of 2017 when the ban was lifted?
The "ban" was never lifted. Fau-Chi never stopped the GOF research even though Obama tried to "pause" it.

"Eleven days before leaving office, President Obama’s administration re-authorized funding for the creation of biological weapons using SARS viruses. However, essentially this re-authorization was only kickstarting funding within the U.S. because the funding of weaponization of SARS-CoV-2 never actually stopped in 2014. The media reporting on this is misleading, if not downright false."

Trump ended it.

The "ban" was never lifted. Fau-Chi never stopped the GOF research even though Obama tried to "pause" it.

"Eleven days before leaving office, President Obama’s administration re-authorized funding for the creation of biological weapons using SARS viruses. However, essentially this re-authorization was only kickstarting funding within the U.S. because the funding of weaponization of SARS-CoV-2 never actually stopped in 2014. The media reporting on this is misleading, if not downright false."

Trump ended it.

Wow, tough decision ....take your word for it, knowing your devotion to Trump or take the word of the CIDRAP news letter going into detail about the ban being lifted.

I hope you can forgive me for not leaning your way on this one

Well that didn't work. Trump continued to hold large rallies which became super spreader events. With hundreds of secret service agents infected in the course of Trumps rallies.

So if COVID was meant to in any way slow Trump from holding large events, it didn't work.

That's a flat out lie.

Trump suspended all rallies until the whole thing became such a farce as a to be laughable, a year and a half in.

And I remember you Nazis lying that his rally was a "super spreader" but in fact it had zero impact. Amusingly, you Nazis kept spreading it among yourselves. That was before we grasped that the jab actually makes you dozens of times more susceptible to the Wuhan Designer Virus® (Fauci funded, Quid Pro Approved!)

Trump ended it.

:thup:

It's fun watching you get Trolling Traitor all tied up in his panties...

You can't just see him sputtering and spitting out his teeth in anger....

My personal favorite was stores locking all doors but one in order to pack people together entering and exiting thru one door instead of the multiple doors available.
The elite ruling class (who openly didn’t abide by their own mandates) were laughing their heads off.

View attachment 685345

Thanks to you, I will never forget, not after all those graphics.

But I have yet to figure out what this first one is???

:dunno:

Thanks to you, I will never forget, not after all those graphics.

But I have yet to figure out what this first one is???

:dunno:

It's a skateboard park.

At Mile Square park and a lot of other parks, the Nazis dumped sand in the skateboard complexes so kids couldn't play.

Monstrous evil.

Forum List

Back