Never tire of winning. Trump makes another good decision.

The orange cheeto has yet to do anything that benefits The American citizen. A failure in every way.

Good. The anti-American, crooked, globalist UN abomination sucks enough muslim dick to coat the entire moon with semen. Which is why liberalfilth love the UN. The demonstrable evidence of liberalfilth treasonous nature: look how screaming, traumatized horrified these non-humans get at the very concept of "putting American interests first." A liberal's entire loathsome existence is based on a perpetually butthurt hatred of America.

This is another stellar decision by President Trump. He's looking at reelection in a 47 state landslide.

This is another stellar decision by President Trump. He's looking at reelection in a 47 state landslide.

young-blonde-alcoholic-woman-drunk-with-empty-bottles-of-alcohol-uk-cnm39f.jpg

One more plank in the Trump isolationist platform.
Ain’t that great?

It is great if you want the country you live in to turn into a 3rd world shit hole with no influence on the rest of the world.

If you happen to like your country being a major player on the world stage, then it is really not great at all
Why cause I want to take care of our own? I’m good with that! We owe nobody

It is not about owing anybody, it is about being a part of what happens around us. It is not the 1700s in more, isolationism will only make our country weaker. And every time we pull back like this one of our rivals in the world fills the void, that is a win for them and a loss for us.

Ain’t that great?

It is great if you want the country you live in to turn into a 3rd world shit hole with no influence on the rest of the world.

If you happen to like your country being a major player on the world stage, then it is really not great at all

It is not about owing anybody, it is about being a part of what happens around us. It is not the 1700s in more, isolationism will only make our country weaker. And every time we pull back like this one of our rivals in the world fills the void, that is a win for them and a loss for us.
No it isn’t, it’s about treating the refugees ahead of our citizens. Ain’t happening and that’s great. Why do you hate America?

Ain’t that great?

No it isn’t, it’s about treating the refugees ahead of our citizens. Ain’t happening and that’s great
Golfing Goober wants to give these migrants anything they want at our expense. F that.

Ain’t that great?

No it isn’t, it’s about treating the refugees ahead of our citizens. Ain’t happening and that’s great
Golfing Goober wants to give these migrants anything they want at our expense. F that.
Amen

Ain’t that great?

Restricting the immigration from 3rd-world shit holes (your words) will turn the US into a 3rd-world shit hole?

Seriously stupid shit.

Ain’t that great?

The US won't turn into a 3rd world shit hole just because we decide not to swim in the cesspool of poorly thought out public policy found in Europe.

We can definitely pull back and let them deal with their own issues without giving up our leadership role in the world.

Forum List

Back