Never tire of winning. Trump makes another good decision.

One more plank in the Trump isolationist platform.
Ain’t that great?

It is great if you want the country you live in to turn into a 3rd world shit hole with no influence on the rest of the world.

If you happen to like your country being a major player on the world stage, then it is really not great at all
Immigration is what is turning the US into a third world shit hole.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

We would not have a country if not for immigration.

That was a different kind of immigration, being done for a different reason, under different "acceptable norms"

Today's immigration is very different from the immigration that founded this nation.

Trump runs away from yet another global problem.

He ran away from the global efforts on global warming.

He ran away from away multilateral trade deals (giving the upper hand to China).

He is now running away from the global refugee issue.

But hey,. the fat-assed moron wants the other countries to help him fight his twin in NK.

The man is a fucking idiot.
god bless him that's for sure.

Ain’t that great?

It is great if you want the country you live in to turn into a 3rd world shit hole with no influence on the rest of the world.

If you happen to like your country being a major player on the world stage, then it is really not great at all
Restricting the immigration from 3rd-world shit holes (your words) will turn the US into a 3rd-world shit hole?

Seriously stupid shit.
We are a third world shit hole thanks to Ronnie Ray Goon and Bush the lesser. Rumpy is going to be icing on the cake.
Trump is great.

Ain’t that great?

Why cause I want to take care of our own? I’m good with that! We owe nobody

It is not about owing anybody, it is about being a part of what happens around us. It is not the 1700s in more, isolationism will only make our country weaker. And every time we pull back like this one of our rivals in the world fills the void, that is a win for them and a loss for us.
What "void" are they filling, the race to be overwhelmed by a stone age culture?

It is called "Leadership", it is something that the US once excelled in, but sadly we have not elected an actual leader in decades.
oh so give us who moves in as the leader of the world? Isn't the UN still on our shore? Don't we still manage it? just who is the new global leader? come now, you washed this scum up on shore, let's hear who it is. Didn't we just sell jets to Saudi Arabia? hmmm. I think you're confused. Trump is being a leader, he is saying to the other nations, dig within and better your country for your own people and avoid ISIS implants.

It is not about owing anybody, it is about being a part of what happens around us. It is not the 1700s in more, isolationism will only make our country weaker. And every time we pull back like this one of our rivals in the world fills the void, that is a win for them and a loss for us.
What "void" are they filling, the race to be overwhelmed by a stone age culture?

It is called "Leadership", it is something that the US once excelled in, but sadly we have not elected an actual leader in decades.
oh so give us who moves in as the leader of the world? Isn't the UN still on our shore? Don't we still manage it? just who is the new global leader? come now, you washed this scum up on shore, let's hear who it is.

Depends on the area we are talking about. In the area of trade and economic, it is China stepping in and filling the void. In other areas it is Russia or Germany and even France.

And no, we do not "manage" the UN, never have.

Ain’t that great?

Restricting the immigration from 3rd-world shit holes (your words) will turn the US into a 3rd-world shit hole?

Seriously stupid shit.
We are a third world shit hole thanks to Ronnie Ray Goon and Bush the lesser. Rumpy is going to be icing on the cake.
so you've lost your sewer and water treatment centers? what a shame, it seems your local government isn't doing you right.

oh so give us who moves in as the leader of the world? Isn't the UN still on our shore? Don't we still manage it? just who is the new global leader? come now, you washed this scum up on shore, let's hear who it is.

Depends on the area we are talking about. In the area of trade and economic, it is China stepping in and filling the void. In other areas it is Russia or Germany and even France.

dude China took over trade in 2003. Where you been? What is it that Russia Germany and France are leading in exactly? getting bombed? definitely.

Ain’t that great?

The US won't turn into a 3rd world shit hole just because we decide not to swim in the cesspool of poorly thought out public policy found in Europe.

We can definitely pull back and let them deal with their own issues without giving up our leadership role in the world.

Everytime we take our ball and go home we hand leadership to someone else, eventually that catches up. It is the political version of a death by 1000 cuts.
The problem with this is we are NOT taking our ball and going home. We are just not going to continue to pay for their bad policies.

Actually it is exactly what we did, and it is becoming a trend under Trump.
Actually, we are doing no such thing. Looking out after our own interests in no way qualifies as 'taking our ball and going home'.

The US won't turn into a 3rd world shit hole just because we decide not to swim in the cesspool of poorly thought out public policy found in Europe.

We can definitely pull back and let them deal with their own issues without giving up our leadership role in the world.

Everytime we take our ball and go home we hand leadership to someone else, eventually that catches up. It is the political version of a death by 1000 cuts.
The problem with this is we are NOT taking our ball and going home. We are just not going to continue to pay for their bad policies.

Actually, we are doing no such thing. Looking out after our own interests in no way qualifies as 'taking our ball and going home'.
I'm still confused by the ignore your own people is good for the country thing.

Yeah, so am I. But I've grown accustomed to the anti-American posters here. I don't really expect them to get it.

Yeah, so am I. But I've grown accustomed to the anti-American posters here. I don't really expect them to get it.
It just needed to be put in print.

The orange cheeto has yet to do anything that benefits The American citizen. A failure in every way.
How does the UN Refugee Compact benefit Americans?

It helps with a global problem.

We needed other countries in the past to help solve issues that directly affected us.

If we don't help them, why should they help us.

Your buddy is China to help with NK. Why should they after your orange buddy insults them & refuses to help fix problems outside the US?

Ain’t that great?

Immigration is what is turning the US into a third world shit hole.

dude China took over trade in 2003. Where you been? What is it that Russia Germany and France are leading in exactly? getting bombed? definitely.
The reference was to the TPP dumbass. We pulled out & china stepped in. Meanwhile Trump fucked US fsrmers out of billions in export business.

yeah, the kid that takes his football and goes home because they will not let him play QB is also "looking after his own interest"

You are confused by that because it is a bullshit strawman, nobody has said that. The pact Trump pulled out of did nothing of harm to our own people, it did not put anyone before our own citizens and it did not change how we control our own immigration.

Trump lied to you and you are too stupid or too lazy to educate yourself to the facts. Or maybe it is both

You are confused by that because it is a bullshit strawman, nobody has said that. The pact Trump pulled out of did nothing of harm to our own people, it did not put anyone before our own citizens and it did not change how we control our own immigration.

Trump lied to you and you are too stupid or too lazy to educate yourself to the facts. Or maybe it is both
The pact you mention, are you referring to the Paris climate debacle? if so, it would hurt the poor in our country by burdening them with high cost heat in the winter and higher gas prices. you sure aren't a very knowledgeable guy now are you? That also put the burden of the globe solely on the US citizens. don't try and understand it's way over your head.

Forum List

Back