Never Trump List, Partial, I'm Sure..

no one should vote 'for' trump or hillary.

anyone that would should probably be executed for the greater good of humanity.

course, anyone that votes 'for' Bern should be captured and handed over to science 'labs' for drug testing.
Who should we vote for?
For?

:lol:

Whens the last time you voted 'for' anyone knowing they deserved your vote?

My last time was RR.

I would have voted 'for' Dr Carson, the only moral man to make a run, on any team, in decades.

Be honest with yourself, do you actually think voting will fix anything?

lets say your party (whatever it is) takes the WH, both houses and fills the scotus

Do you really think a bunch of lying, thieving, career politicians will fix anything that doesn't give them more power and control?

consider how much you would hate it if it went the other way

I was happy to vote for Hillary in the 2008 primaries. I was happy to vote for BHO in 2008 General and the 2012 General. I will be happy to vote for HRC again in November.

Iā€™m not sure how preserving Roe gives ā€œthemā€ more power and control.
Iā€™m not sure how strengthening personal privacy laws gives ā€œthemā€ more power and control.
Iā€™m not sure how securing the ACA and allowing your to buy ins. if you have PECs or forcing insurance to cover your whole health is giving ā€œthemā€ more power and control.

Weā€™re broke financially. Nobody (I canā€™t blame them) has a clue how to pay off the debt. We have the strongest military in the history of bipeds and we have one group that still wants to spend more. We have another group that still wants to fund PBS and the NEA to fund programming and the arts that the private sector could (and is willing to) fund. Itā€™s bizarro and a President isnā€™t going to fix this because our constitution makes the junior representative from nowheresville beholden to nobody except his constituents; think Ron Paul or Charlie Wilson.

So the only thing that really matters is supreme court justices and what they can get done in 18 months otherwise. The next 6.5 years is largely a waste of a presidentā€™s talent.
the re-vote for roe was just for show, nothing more and a waste of time and money
privacy was not strengthened, it was lost. don't know where the delusion that we got more comes from.
the aca is an invasion of privacy and tyranny, plain and simple to the honest mind.

stop spending on useless crap and close over seas bases or makes those countries pay the costs

Fucking Bob Dole endorsed Trump.. What is wrong with these people.
party unity.

everyone knows that a bern supporter will vote hillary, no matter what. People are just that ignorant.

so all the gop needs to get behind trump or help hillary win.

which just goes to prove that the rdnc elite aren't in it for the country
Democrats are the ONLY ones in it for the country. Who could seriously vote for a man who doesn't even understand one issue fully? At least Hillary is putting forth details and paths she will take to accomplish her agenda. You may not agree with her but she does understand government and how it works.

Trump is picking a VP to deal with all of those tedious governmental tasks...
Hillary had not offered any policies that make sense and Trump has. Hillary is owned by the elites and s prolific liar.
He has no idea what he is talking about. He's looking for a VP who can guide him through, the man is a simpleton.
Right. What a nitwit. He spent his life earning billions. He must be a moron. He is nowhere near Sarah's caliber; I.e., some dumb loon who believes everything the tv tells her to believe, such as Dr. Oz's medical claims.

This is a joke op.

I see ZackB, who is so stupid he doesn't even know how to spell his name btw, is still following me around looking for attention. Here's a few crumbs, loser.

You working yet, loser?

Forum List

Back