Never Trump List, Partial, I'm Sure..

Fucking Bob Dole endorsed Trump.. What is wrong with these people.
party unity.

everyone knows that a bern supporter will vote hillary, no matter what. People are just that ignorant.

so all the gop needs to get behind trump or help hillary win.

which just goes to prove that the rdnc elite aren't in it for the country
Democrats are the ONLY ones in it for the country. Who could seriously vote for a man who doesn't even understand one issue fully? At least Hillary is putting forth details and paths she will take to accomplish her agenda. You may not agree with her but she does understand government and how it works.

Trump is picking a VP to deal with all of those tedious governmental tasks...

party unity.

everyone knows that a bern supporter will vote hillary, no matter what. People are just that ignorant.

Democrats are the ONLY ones in it for the country. Who could seriously vote for a man who doesn't even understand one issue fully? At least Hillary is putting forth details and paths she will take to accomplish her agenda. You may not agree with her but she does understand government and how it works.

Hillary had not offered any policies that make sense and Trump has. Hillary is owned by the elites and s prolific liar.

no one should vote 'for' trump or hillary.

anyone that would should probably be executed for the greater good of humanity.

course, anyone that votes 'for' Bern should be captured and handed over to science 'labs' for drug testing.
Who should we vote for?
For?

:lol:

Whens the last time you voted 'for' anyone knowing they deserved your vote?

My last time was RR.

I would have voted 'for' Dr Carson, the only moral man to make a run, on any team, in decades.

Be honest with yourself, do you actually think voting will fix anything?

lets say your party (whatever it is) takes the WH, both houses and fills the scotus

Do you really think a bunch of lying, thieving, career politicians will fix anything that doesn't give them more power and control?

consider how much you would hate it if it went the other way

I was happy to vote for Hillary in the 2008 primaries. I was happy to vote for BHO in 2008 General and the 2012 General. I will be happy to vote for HRC again in November.

I’m not sure how preserving Roe gives “them” more power and control.
I’m not sure how strengthening personal privacy laws gives “them” more power and control.
I’m not sure how securing the ACA and allowing your to buy ins. if you have PECs or forcing insurance to cover your whole health is giving “them” more power and control.

We’re broke financially. Nobody (I can’t blame them) has a clue how to pay off the debt. We have the strongest military in the history of bipeds and we have one group that still wants to spend more. We have another group that still wants to fund PBS and the NEA to fund programming and the arts that the private sector could (and is willing to) fund. It’s bizarro and a President isn’t going to fix this because our constitution makes the junior representative from nowheresville beholden to nobody except his constituents; think Ron Paul or Charlie Wilson.

So the only thing that really matters is supreme court justices and what they can get done in 18 months otherwise. The next 6.5 years is largely a waste of a president’s talent.

party unity.

Hillary had not offered any policies that make sense and Trump has. Hillary is owned by the elites and s prolific liar.
He has no idea what he is talking about. He's looking for a VP who can guide him through, the man is a simpleton.

course, anyone that votes 'for' Bern should be captured and handed over to science 'labs' for drug testing.
Who should we vote for?
For?

My last time was RR.

I would have voted 'for' Dr Carson, the only moral man to make a run, on any team, in decades.

lets say your party (whatever it is) takes the WH, both houses and fills the scotus

Do you really think a bunch of lying, thieving, career politicians will fix anything that doesn't give them more power and control?

I was happy to vote for Hillary in the 2008 primaries. I was happy to vote for BHO in 2008 General and the 2012 General. I will be happy to vote for HRC again in November.

I’m not sure how strengthening personal privacy laws gives “them” more power and control.
I’m not sure how securing the ACA and allowing your to buy ins. if you have PECs or forcing insurance to cover your whole health is giving “them” more power and control.

We’re broke financially. Nobody (I can’t blame them) has a clue how to pay off the debt. We have the strongest military in the history of bipeds and we have one group that still wants to spend more. We have another group that still wants to fund PBS and the NEA to fund programming and the arts that the private sector could (and is willing to) fund. It’s bizarro and a President isn’t going to fix this because our constitution makes the junior representative from nowheresville beholden to nobody except his constituents; think Ron Paul or Charlie Wilson.

So the only thing that really matters is supreme court justices and what they can get done in 18 months otherwise. The next 6.5 years is largely a waste of a president’s talent.

Hillary branded herself a FAILURE and a LOSER when she was a coward and did not challenge Obama for primary in 2012.

Who should we vote for?
For?

My last time was RR.

Hillary branded herself a FAILURE and a LOSER when she was a coward and did not challenge Obama for primary in 2012.

Oh…okay. :)

Who should we vote for?
For?

My last time was RR.

She is obviously too stupid to learn about the lessons and precedents of history.

In 1984 George Walker Herbert Bush challenged the sitting President, Ronald Reagan in a primary.

Sure, he lost, but four years later he was elected to be president.

Mind you, in all fairness, the eight years of Reagan gave GHW Bush a solid foundation, while - understandably - the eight years of Obama would only give any Democrat contender nothing but sorrow and grief.

party unity.

He has no idea what he is talking about. He's looking for a VP who can guide him through, the man is a simpleton.
Do you get all your news from Facebook?

Millions of people voted for Trump because of his strong stand on trade, immigration, illegals, war and peace, the lying press, etc...

He is clearly a progressive, but a nationalist or populist progressive. It seems many progressives dislike him for strange reasons, since after all he and they agree on most things.

Who should we vote for?
For?

My last time was RR.

She is obviously too stupid to learn about the lessons and precedents of history.

In 1984 George Walker Herbert Bush challenged the sitting President, Ronald Reagan in a primary.

Mind you, in all fairness, the eight years of Reagan gave GHW Bush a solid foundation, while - understandably - the eight years of Obama would only give any Democrat contender nothing but sorrow and grief.

Reagan was challenged by his own vice president….
I did not know that. But that would make every other republican constitutionally eligible for President alive at that time a “failure” and a “loser” according to you.

party unity.

Millions of people voted for Trump because of his strong stand on trade, immigration, illegals, war and peace, the lying press, etc...

He is clearly a progressive, but a nationalist or populist progressive. It seems many progressives dislike him for strange reasons, since after all he and they agree on most things.
The entire world is laughing at him and his policies. Are you crazy supporting that idiot?

party unity.

The entire world is laughing at him and his policies. Are you crazy supporting that idiot?
Yeah you do get your news from Facebook.

Have you failed to notice that the press says that about every R POTUS nominee since Reagan?

Duped again.

Who should we vote for?
For?

My last time was RR.

There is no mention of Bush in the 1984 GOP Primaries:

Republican Party presidential primaries, 1984 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

cite your source please.

Who should we vote for?
For?

My last time was RR.

You don't know what you are talking about. The asshole pappy Bush challenged Reagan in 1980, not 1984.

Let that be a lesson for you.

Have you failed to notice that the press says that about every R POTUS nominee since Reagan?

Duped again.
I'd really be insulted if you said I got my news from Fox. :lol:

Duped again.
I'd really be insulted if you said I got my news from Fox. :lol:
You should be.

Fox is like most big media outlets. They promote the State first and foremost.

Duped again.

For?

My last time was RR.

I did not know that. But that would make every other republican constitutionally eligible for President alive at that time a “failure” and a “loser” according to you.

"Failure" and "loser" belong to the cowards who did not challenge what they thought was wrong. Or those who thought that what they saw was wrong but they were too cowardly to say so. Or especially those did not challenge the status quo because they were stupid enough to think that all was honky dory. Like the loser, Hillary.

In 2008 she lost to a Negro. In 2012 she was a coward. In 2016 she might lose to an ancient JEW.

Some women are glutton for punishment.

"Failure" and "loser" belong to the cowards who did not challenge what they thought was wrong.
So, did you run for President and challenge Obama?

The means you either thought he was right or you are just another failure and loser.

Correct?

Since the R party is a progressive party and Trump is a progressive, why do you think many Rs are not on board with the Donald? Are these Rs really conservatives?
The republican party is a conservative party. Nice try reinventing reality. Y'all just think that repeating a lie long enough and it becomes the truth? You're in for a rude awakening by June this year.

Since the R party is a progressive party and Trump is a progressive, why do you think many Rs are not on board with the Donald? Are these Rs really conservatives?
The republican party is a conservative party. Nice try reinventing reality. Y'all just think that repeating a lie long enough and it becomes the truth? You're in for a rude awakening by June this year.
WTF?

The R party is without question a progressive party. Look at the candidates for POTUS they have nominated for decades. All progs...every last one.

The Kentucky asshole Mitchieboy and Paul dipshit Ryan...both progs. Boner was a prog. Most in the house and senate are progs.

There is little difference between the Ds and Rs. The Ds are just more progressive than the Rs.

The R party likes to talk about being conservative, but you should know by now it is all just talk.

party unity.

liberalism is the politics of the spoiled child.

it's anti-freedom and pro me.

the dnc doesn't give a damn about you or the country

Forum List

Back