Never Trump press in near panic

I thought maybe "the obvious" had do with Buchanan and Trump's clearly racist views.

As for negative coverage - Trump brings that on himself. Tell him to stop doing and saying stupid stuff.
Blind as a bat. No president has been so lied about, nor had every word he supposedly said reported on and dissected as this one. Ever. They report through a biased lense from unsubstantiated and anonymous sources.
No he's not. He just wants you to respond with an answer so he can lie and smoke and pretend more. It's a classic regressive tactic.

Really? Then why are regressive lying so fast you can't keep track of it all?

Oh the irony :rolleyes-41:

Trump’s Lies vs. Your Brain
I study liars. I've never seen one like Donald Trump.
upload_2018-2-4_12-15-25.png

Which Russian convinced you to vote for Trump?
None. I'm not an inbred, easily manipulated conservative. How badly did the Russians fool you with pizzagate?
What Russians? The ones you been pulling out of your ass for over a year and never proving anything?
The ones that everybody but the most damaged, infected Trump sheep acknowledge as having sabotaged our election.

None. I'm not an inbred, easily manipulated conservative. How badly did the Russians fool you with pizzagate?
What Russians? The ones you been pulling out of your ass for over a year and never proving anything?
The ones that everybody but the most damaged, infected Trump sheep acknowledge as having sabotaged our election.
Ok thanks, the imaginary ones then. See a doctor liar.

2201d1417974673-retro-fit-min-etune-biddlins-butthurt-balm-jpg

What Russian sent you that?
2201d1417974673-retro-fit-min-etune-biddlins-butthurt-balm-jpg
Save it for yourself. You'll need it since the memo was a dud and the investigation is coninuing.

Forum List

Back