Never trust anti gunners....they lie because they have an irrational fear of guns....

How does anything you wrote in that post have any bearing on this......Japan has no guns.....and they still kill themselves at twice our rate....guns are not the issue....it is the mental health of the person committing suicide.....what don't you understand....guns aren't jumping up and shooting them.....they decide to die....they will switch how they do it....like they did in Australia after the gun buy back...and as they do in Japan....

Japan also has a long tradition that killing yourself is far better than facing dishonor or disgrace.

Italy bans guns and their suicide rate is half ours. So does Britain.

Guns make it easier to kill yourself.

Do I think banning guns will eliminate suicide? Nope. Will it reduce it? Yup.

Good enough for me. Because, honestly, fuck gun owners. They are all a bunch of assholes and frankly, I'm sick of their whining. And watching us cart dead kids out of schools and theaters.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
and fuck you too.., with a red hot iron fence post !! :lmao:

yupp ! every day there are thousands of dead kids hauled away from schools....., but only in that mush filled head of yours, is it possible you could be any more stupid and emotional ?

i believe so, just give it that good old liber standby..., LIE, LIE, LIE !!

Nobody intentionally aims Ebola at someone then pulls the trigger. True "gun control" is accomplished by the responsible gun owner. Ebola is a virus with a "mind of its own," so to speak.

I've owned my own gun since I was 12 years old. I'm 54 now. In all of that time I've only pointed a gun at another human being once and that's when he was pointing one at me. When he saw that I was armed, he lowered his weapon and drove off. Outside of that, I've never shot or maimed another human with a gun.

I'm happy for you.

But 32,000 gun deaths is actually kind of a cause for concern. Maybe if we told people those guns came from Africa, they'd be scared of them.

There are FAR more deaths by Medical Malpractice than by guns. That's a BIGGER cause for concern.

Of Arms and the Law Accidental gun deaths vs. accidental medical deaths

Medical Malpractice deaths are about 16 times higher than gun deaths: Guns may kill 12 000 per year but Hospitals kill 195 000. Peace . Gold . LOVE

In fact ... guns don't even make the top ten list: The Top 10 Causes Of Death In The United States - Business Insider

There are FAR more deaths by Medical Malpractice than by guns. That's a BIGGER cause for concern.

Well, no, not really. I'm sure you think that by throwing enough shit against the wall, you think you can get something to stick.

We don't need an armed populace. It does us no good.

Hey Skull.........check this out bro.............

Poll on Sandy Hook.............PBS...........December 2014

Yes. Increased regulations on firearms are necessary to prevent another tragedy like the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary. 4.04% (4,291 votes)

No. Laws like this unnecessarily punish lawful gun owners and will do little to prevent mass shootings. 94.84% (100,840 votes)

Unsure. It's important to keep the weapons out of the wrong hands, but this may not be the solution. 1% (1,195 votes)

Total Votes: 106,326

Poll Would you support more restrictive gun laws in your state PBS NewsHour

Check out the video in the link.......PBS video. Overwhelming evidence that gun laws do NOTHING to prevent mass shootings!!!

Who looks like a total dickhead now??!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

and fuck you too.., with a red hot iron fence post !! :lmao:

yupp ! every day there are thousands of dead kids hauled away from schools....., but only in that mush filled head of yours, is it possible you could be any more stupid and emotional ?

i believe so, just give it that good old liber standby...,

Columbine
Virginia Tech
Fort Hood
Sandy Hook
Aurora
Tuscon

Seriously, you guys can't control yourselves, so someone is going to.

Hey Skull.........check this out bro.............
Poll on Sandy Hook.............PBS...........December 2014
Yes. Increased regulations on firearms are necessary to prevent another tragedy like the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary. 4.04% (4,291 votes)

No. Laws like this unnecessarily punish lawful gun owners and will do little to prevent mass shootings. 94.84% (100,840 votes)

Unsure. It's important to keep the weapons out of the wrong hands, but this may not be the solution. 1% (1,195 votes)

Total Votes: 106,326

Poll Would you support more restrictive gun laws in your state PBS NewsHour

Check out the video in the link.......PBS video. Overwhelming evidence that gun laws do NOTHING to prevent mass shootings!!!
Who looks like a total dickhead now??!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Here is an article looking at more lies put out by anti gun groups to promote their own fear of guns....it is an irrational fear, but it controls their actions, so they will do anything that they have to to get rid of guns....

Unraveling more gun-control lies

In discussing the lies and distortions popular among anti-rights extremists – and their media supporters – I recently commented on their claims that “3,000 children die in gun violence every year,” and that “gun deaths exceed traffic deaths” in this or that state. I only mentioned these in passing, but I think they deserve more thorough scrutiny.

talk about lies and distortions

the complaint filed in the lawsuit against bushmaster

by the anti gunners is full of lies

Sandy Hook Complaint

Nobody intentionally aims Ebola at someone then pulls the trigger. True "gun control" is accomplished by the responsible gun owner. Ebola is a virus with a "mind of its own," so to speak.

I've owned my own gun since I was 12 years old. I'm 54 now. In all of that time I've only pointed a gun at another human being once and that's when he was pointing one at me. When he saw that I was armed, he lowered his weapon and drove off. Outside of that, I've never shot or maimed another human with a gun.

I'm happy for you.

But 32,000 gun deaths is actually kind of a cause for concern. Maybe if we told people those guns came from Africa, they'd be scared of them.

Maybe since 2/3 of those guns deaths are suicides, you could try and work with realistic numbers where someone used a gun to harm someone else?

Well, no, not really. I'm sure you think that by throwing enough shit against the wall, you think you can get something to stick.

It does no good? According to you there are at least 65,000 instances in which an armed civilian stops a crime. But, since that isn't part of your agenda, I guess you want to ignore that too, huh?

Here is an article looking at more lies put out by anti gun groups to promote their own fear of guns....it is an irrational fear, but it controls their actions, so they will do anything that they have to to get rid of guns....

In discussing the lies and distortions popular among anti-rights extremists – and their media supporters – I recently commented on their claims that “3,000 children die in gun violence every year,” and that “gun deaths exceed traffic deaths” in this or that state. I only mentioned these in passing, but I think they deserve more thorough scrutiny.

Here's the deal. I'M an anti-gunner. I don't like guns. They scare the crap out of me. I don't want them in my house. But that doesn't make me an anti-SECOND AMENDMENT person. If my next door neighbor wants to own a collection of AK47s, FULLY AUTOMATIC, the FOUNDING FATHERS already said in the Constitution that he has that RIGHT.
So no matter where you are, if you want to own a 22 or a Mac10, a 30 30 or an Uzi, (and you aren't a felon, illegal alien or under 18) you have the RIGHT to be able to purchase that weapon and own it.
End of discussion.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
so says a gun hating liberfool who most likely grew up in a very sheltered family and now lives in Mommie and Daddies basement....., or under a rock

images

:lmao:

Here's the deal. I'M an anti-gunner. I don't like guns. They scare the crap out of me. I don't want them in my house. But that doesn't make me an anti-SECOND AMENDMENT person. If my next door neighbor wants to own a collection of AK47s, FULLY AUTOMATIC, the FOUNDING FATHERS already said in the Constitution that he has that RIGHT.
So no matter where you are, if you want to own a 22 or a Mac10, a 30 30 or an Uzi, (and you aren't a felon, illegal alien or under 18) you have the RIGHT to be able to purchase that weapon and own it.
End of discussion.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

NO ! it is NOT end of discussion, "I don't like guns. They scare the crap out of me.", there is no need to fear a gun, it is an inanimate object if never touched by human hands it will NEVER harm anyone, i suggest you get one of your "gun-nut" friends to educate you, you may, like many other gun haters may just find out they can have a fun experience to shoot 6 holes in a paper target at 15 yards in a group no bigger than your fist with a good quality handgun.

take my suggestion and give it a try. OK ?

LOL ^^^^^^ ......looks like this thread is officially DEAD!!!:rofl::rofl::rock:

I don't know for a moment why these gun grabber nuts even bother............by the end of every thread, its a Jonestown for them.

Forum List

Back