Never trust anti gunners....they lie because they have an irrational fear of guns....

it is not rare when it has happened to you...i have used a shotgun when i was in danger and so was my son who was 2 ish at the time...i will assert my right to defend myself and i will continue to protect this right ...

o and joe i am a liberal

again, I know of no one who has defended themselves with a gun, I know a few people who've had to bury family members who were killed by that gun they bought for protection.

I know people who have used a gun to protect themselves. I know far more who have used a gun to provide food for themselves and for a number of impoverished families.

And this "few" you know who buried family members, weren't 2 out of 3 of them suicides?

Really? So you think these tiny percentage of the gun murders are what matter? You accuse gun owners of being racist, and yet you focus your anti-gun tirades, almost exclusively, on the tiny portion of the gun crimes that are lily white. You focus on the crazed gunman in a mass shooting like it was the bulk of the issue. When actually, it accounts for 1% or less of the gun murders per year.

That just tells me we have to many gun deaths over all, that we look at 32,000 gun deaths like it's no big whoop, unless a single incident gets us into double digits. Then we pay attention.

For the record, we have too many of both.

A month or so ago you were insisting that there were only 210 DGUs per year. At least you are learning something here.

A month ago your reading comprehension sucked.

It clearly still does.

Don't you have a Nazi to go cry over?

I read quite well. You insisted that us "gun nutters" would not stop a crime without shooting someone. I believe you even ranted about it being a fantasy for us (talk about projection).

Really? So you think these tiny percentage of the gun murders are what matter? You accuse gun owners of being racist, and yet you focus your anti-gun tirades, almost exclusively, on the tiny portion of the gun crimes that are lily white. You focus on the crazed gunman in a mass shooting like it was the bulk of the issue. When actually, it accounts for 1% or less of the gun murders per year.

That just tells me we have to many gun deaths over all, that we look at 32,000 gun deaths like it's no big whoop, unless a single incident gets us into double digits. Then we pay attention.

For the record, we have too many of both.

Indeed we do have too many of both. But your focus on the white people being killed shows your slant, regardless of how you try and hide it.

The 10,000 murders are a tragedy. But all of those murders are tragedies. Not just the suburbanites killed by crazies.

Charles Whitman murdered 16 and wounded 32 people almost 50 years ago. The school shooting at Columbine was 15 years ago. If you claim pictures of bodies will spur the American people to action, where is the action?

Maybe if we showed the American people pictures, they'd do something.

Every one of these events flooded the news media. It was not hidden. They showed pictures, showed grieving relatives, they showed candlelight vigils, and still there was not enough emotion to carry any political weight.

I read quite well. You insisted that us "gun nutters" would not stop a crime without shooting someone. I believe you even ranted about it being a fantasy for us (talk about projection).

and yet it almost never happens. I mean, so few of you gun nutters get to live the dream of plugging the scary negro.

I don't know a single person who wants to shoot anyone. I live in the south, and while I know a few self-professed racists, I don't know a single one that dreams of shooting anyone. I do, however, know of one person who giddily celebrates the murder of a few people. At least if their beliefs are in a certain vein.

Every one of these events flooded the news media. It was not hidden. They showed pictures, showed grieving relatives, they showed candlelight vigils, and still there was not enough emotion to carry any political weight.

I think we need to show people autopsy and crime scene photos... I think someone should hold them up behind Wayne "Foamy" LaPeirre every time he opens his pie hole.

I don't know a single person who wants to shoot anyone. I live in the south, and while I know a few self-professed racists, I don't know a single one that dreams of shooting anyone. I do, however, know of one person who giddily celebrates the murder of a few people. At least if their beliefs are in a certain vein.

Yes, I think if you are a Nazi who shoots law enforcement officers, you totally need to stop wasting my oxygen.

I think we need to show people autopsy and crime scene photos... I think someone should hold them up behind Wayne "Foamy" LaPeirre every time he opens his pie hole.

Yeah well, what you think seems to carry so much weight......oh yeah, it doesn't carry anything at all.

Look, you have been ranting that the time is coming that the American people will ban all firearms, hold gun sellers responsible yada yada yada. The fact is, the anti-gun groups are getting smaller and smaller. The number of anti-gun laws passed in recent years has gotten smaller and smaller. There are more and more states with "Shall issue" laws for their concealed weapons permits. There are more and more guns out there.

And what has happened to the violent crime rate???? Has it gone up, as you antis hoped and prayed it would??

Yes, I think if you are a Nazi who shoots law enforcement officers, you totally need to stop wasting my oxygen.

That is not what you celebrated though, now is it? On the one had, a 14 year old did not shoot anyone. He did fire a gun at unmarked intruders who wore no uniform and did not identify themselves. And his mother had not fired at anyone and was holding a baby. Your celebrations are macabre and sick.

That is not what you celebrated though, now is it? On the one had, a 14 year old did not shoot anyone. He did fire a gun at unmarked intruders who wore no uniform and did not identify themselves. And his mother had not fired at anyone and was holding a baby. Your celebrations are macabre and sick.

Well, no, you had two crazy nazis who were shooting at the neighbors on a regular basis and were evading a valid arrest warrant.

Seriously, fuck those Nazis. ONly good thing Bush Sr. did was snuff their asses.

Guy, I know you are just crying it out that Americans are getting sick of the carnage you guys bring.

You live in mortal fear of the next school shooting when someone will finally do something.

Dude, you are the one living in fear. I have quite a happy life. You, on the other hand, live pissed off and miserable.

And yes, I am crying out that we are tired of the dangerous mentally ill citizens are not getting any help. But then, I would suggest you get help as well. Your chronic lying, the celebration of murders, and your delusions that all your problems are caused by others (and a specific group of others) show your mental stability is not great.

Well, no, you had two crazy nazis who were shooting at the neighbors on a regular basis and were evading a valid arrest warrant.

Seriously, fuck those Nazis. ONly good thing Bush Sr. did was snuff their asses.

More lies. Not a surprise.

But I am not rehashing this with you again.

Dude, you are the one living in fear. I have quite a happy life. You, on the other hand, live pissed off and miserable.

And yes, I am crying out that we are tired of the dangerous mentally ill citizens are not getting any help. But then, I would suggest you get help as well. Your chronic lying, the celebration of murders, and your delusions that all your problems are caused by others (and a specific group of others) show your mental stability is not great.

Insanity is part of the times, baby.

Crazy is America having a gun culture, and pretending the rest of the world doesn't exist.

The problem is that mentally ill people can get guns. Period. And you guys are totally fine with that.

Insanity is part of the times, baby.

Crazy is America having a gun culture, and pretending the rest of the world doesn't exist.

The problem is that mentally ill people can get guns. Period. And you guys are totally fine with that.

Hold the mental health professionals responsible. All they have to do is report the data to the NICS. It is not public. The sale is refused but they do not tell the gun dealer why. That would prevent some of these tragedies.

But you really don't care about the mentally ill. You want the population disarmed so that your politics can bully their way in.

Forum List

Back