Never trust anti gunners....they lie because they have an irrational fear of guns....

Hold the mental health professionals responsible. All they have to do is report the data to the NICS. It is not public. The sale is refused but they do not tell the gun dealer why. That would prevent some of these tragedies.

But you really don't care about the mentally ill. You want the population disarmed so that your politics can bully their way in.

No, I just realize most of them can't be cured. There really wasn't much that could be done to help Adam Lanza, but giving him access to an AR-15 was just crazy.

If you can point out wher I have defended nazis, I would help you argue against guns.

What I have done is argue against summary executions by gov't agents.

Of Nazis. Who were shooting at them at the time.

More lies? lol You just can't help it, can you?

First you say, in this thread, that you celebrate the murder of nazis that shoot cops. But the two people murdered by the agents did not shoot anyone.

Second, you say "Who were shooting at them at the time". When Sammy was shot in the back as he ran away.

You need help. Your chronic lying is laughable.

Well, my girl and I are headed to the gym. You keep rehashing this old nonsense. The less you address the actual topic the better for you.

Hold the mental health professionals responsible. All they have to do is report the data to the NICS. It is not public. The sale is refused but they do not tell the gun dealer why. That would prevent some of these tragedies.

But you really don't care about the mentally ill. You want the population disarmed so that your politics can bully their way in.

No, I just realize most of them can't be cured. There really wasn't much that could be done to help Adam Lanza, but giving him access to an AR-15 was just crazy.

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/Sleeping-Man.jpg.html][/URL]

First you say, in this thread, that you celebrate the murder of nazis that shoot cops. But the two people murdered by the agents did not shoot anyone.

Um, yeah, I guess that Federal Marshall shot himself.

You know who shot the federal marshall. It was not Sammy. I have posted links that you obviously went to because you quoted them. Spare us your additional lies.

You know who shot the federal marshall. It was not Sammy. I have posted links that you obviously went to because you quoted them. Spare us your additional lies.

Again, he was there with a gun. Any court would have found him liable as an accomplice.

We send people to death row for driving getaway cars.

Again, he was there with a gun. Any court would have found him liable as an accomplice.

We send people to death row for driving getaway cars.

High ranking officials in the FBI found the entire fiasco to be the fault of the FBI.

Harris, the one who actually shot the marshall, was acquitted of all charges.

We don't send people to death row for being an accomplice to self defense. And that is what Harris did.

I haven't used a single NRA source. Not one. I have used peer reviewed papers by well respected criminologists and US DOJ reports. You just can't help but lie can you.

Pathetic little troll.

Kleck isn't respected or a US DOJ report.

The DOJ says that it's only 65,000 DGU's.
Still more than twice the gun death figures you use

He still counts suicides and the 65,000 isn't accurate, or even close to accurate.....it is the one study out of 19 that is even close to being that low.....

High ranking officials in the FBI found the entire fiasco to be the fault of the FBI.

We don't send people to death row for being an accomplice to self defense. And that is what Harris did.

yeah, they were just a happy, sweet family of Nazi gun nuts.

so you cried at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark, didn't you?

He still counts suicides and the 65,000 isn't accurate, or even close to accurate.....it is the one study out of 19 that is even close to being that low.....

All the other studies are horseshit, gun nut studies, and can be rejected.

But since the NRA banned the government from studying gun violence after Kellerman, we have to go with the only valid one we have.

All the other studies are horseshit, gun nut studies, and can be rejected.

But since the NRA banned the government from studying gun violence after Kellerman, we have to go with the only valid one we have.

Sorry Joe.....the CDC needs to study diseases, not constitutionally protected rights.....and one study of 19 that only counts deaths is not an accurate study.....Hemenway and kellerman are wrong....and connected to anti gun nut organizations.....

Have a Merry Christmas.....

yeah, they were just a happy, sweet family of Nazi gun nuts.

so you cried at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark, didn't you?

I see that you are still determined to try and make it look as though anyone who does not allow nazis to be shot for what they think must be a nazi?

And it is equally obvious that you have no problem lying over and over again.

and an unacceptable ratio. 1 death to two petty crimes stopped... not worth it.

Especially when we have 300,000 crimes commited WITH guns.
How do you know they were
"petty" crimes

I'm all for a draconian crack down on gun crimes you aren't.

IMO any and all crimes committed with a gun should be elevated to federal offenses. If a gun is used and no one gets killed the minimum sentence should be 25 years no parole. If someone is injured or killed then it's life with no parole.

and an unacceptable ratio. 1 death to two petty crimes stopped... not worth it.

Especially when we have 300,000 crimes commited WITH guns.
How do you know they were
"petty" crimes

I'm all for a draconian crack down on gun crimes you aren't.

IMO any and all crimes committed with a gun should be elevated to federal offenses. If a gun is used and no one gets killed the minimum sentence should be 25 years no parole. If someone is injured or killed then it's life with no parole.

BINGO!!

This is what I have said numerous times. We need to vigorously prosecute violent crimes, especially gun crimes.

Put the violent felons away and keep them locked up.

Sorry Joe.....the CDC needs to study diseases, not constitutionally protected rights.....and one study of 19 that only counts deaths is not an accurate study.....Hemenway and kellerman are wrong....and connected to anti gun nut organizations.....

Have a Merry Christmas.....

Except the NCVS didn't just count deaths, and it counted 90,000 households instead of just 5000.

But I know you really need to believe this. Forget about the fact that the NRA could only compile 4000 testimonials of DGU's in a 5 year period.

Forum List

Back