Never trust anti gunners....they lie because they have an irrational fear of guns....

No, they did not. Even the FBI admitted that the charges against Randy Weaver were shakey, at best. And sammy never sold anything to anyone. He did shoot at intruders on their land. But he had no way of knowing they were federal agents. The feds hadn't been around in at least a month, and those agents were wearing no insignia or visible identification. Plus, they shot a 14 year old boy in the back. But those are your heros. lol

Guy you can come up wiht all the excuses in the world, but only serious fuckheads send 14 years olds out with automatic weapons.

LOL!! You have to dance and lie so much to try and maintain your stand. That is why you are so much fun.

LOL!! You have to dance and lie so much to try and maintain your stand. That is why you are so much fun.

Yeah, man, I know it's going to be hard to start your Fourth Reich if we keep shooting your little Hitler Youth.

Yeah, man, I know it's going to be hard to start your Fourth Reich if we keep shooting your little Hitler Youth.

You are still trying to claim that because I find the execution of a 14 year old boy objectionable, that I am also a nazi?? Really?

If that is the best you have, you have nothing.

You are still trying to claim that because I find the execution of a 14 year old boy objectionable, that I am also a nazi?? Really?

I'm saying that if you can't see that someone who trains his kid to go to war with the government because he's a nut and sends him out with weapons every time someone approaches the house, you really, really shouldn't be surprised when you get the result you get.

So who did Little Sammy think was out there?

I'm saying that if you can't see that someone who trains his kid to go to war with the government because he's a nut and sends him out with weapons every time someone approaches the house, you really, really shouldn't be surprised when you get the result you get.

No, that is not what you were saying. You were saying that I am pro-nazi simply because I do not think the feds should shoot nazis on sight. That has nothing to do with "I'm saying that if you can't see that someone who trains his kid to go to war with the government because he's a nut and sends him out with weapons every time someone approaches the house, you really, really shouldn't be surprised when you get the result you get", now does it?

No, that is not what you were saying. You were saying that I am pro-nazi simply because I do not think the feds should shoot nazis on sight. That has nothing to do with "I'm saying that if you can't see that someone who trains his kid to go to war with the government because he's a nut and sends him out with weapons every time someone approaches the house, you really, really shouldn't be surprised when you get the result you get", now does it?

Look, Grupenfuhrer, I know you are heartbroken when a fellow Aryan gets his, but you all need to deal.

The person most responsible for what happened to Sammy and Vicki Weaver was batshit crazy Randy.

No....it was the feds...who are nuts when it comes to gun grabbing.....

Look, Grupenfuhrer, I know you are heartbroken when a fellow Aryan gets his, but you all need to deal.

The person most responsible for what happened to Sammy and Vicki Weaver was batshit crazy Randy.

And now you swing back to this again. Nope, not even close to what I was saying.

BINGO!!

This is what I have said numerous times. We need to vigorously prosecute violent crimes, especially gun crimes.

Put the violent felons away and keep them locked up.

Again, guy, we lock up 2 million people, we have another 7 million on probation and parole. We are one of the last industrialized nations that still executes people.

And none of doing this to the last guy with a gun really deters the next guy with a gun.
We lock up too many nonviolent offenders.

Why do you not want to lock up people who use guns in the commission of a crime?

And Joe...you have your own standard....you claim 200 monsters are killed by law abiding citizens each year and that number is too small.....even your study...which is wrong....is 108,000, the actual NCVS numbers...not hemenway's, and 200 dead thugs is still too small even according to your standards....righ?

YOu just went full retard.

We are not killing 108,000 people a year in self-defense. The total number of gun homicides is 11,500, and most of those are NOT justified.

The thing is, 32,000 gun deaths, 78,000 gun injuries and 300,000 gun crimes is not balanced out by 200 justifiable homicides and 65,000 DGU's.
Why is it that self defense in your book means killing someone?

You do realize that one can use a gun in self defense and not even have to fire it don't you?

Watch this gun grabber nut get pwned...........

These mofu's are the most dangerous mofu's on the planet..............:2up:

Why do you not want to lock up people who use guns in the commission of a crime?

I'd rather make sure they don't have a gun to start with.

We aren't talking about the career criminal, we are talking about the gun that made a domestic argument into a tragedy.

You do realize that one can use a gun in self defense and not even have to fire it don't you?

yeah, but not 2.5 million times a year, which is what the nutters are saying. because they would have us believe that 2.5 million times a year, good guys slap iron with bad guys, and only 200 times does that result in a bad guy on a slab.

Given that you gun nuts constantly talk about how you want to shoot the darkies, I find it hard to believe you'd show restraint 99.997% of the time when confronted with that situation.

I'd rather make sure they don't have a gun to start with.

We aren't talking about the career criminal, we are talking about the gun that made a domestic argument into a tragedy.

And, of course, if guns were illegal there would be no guns in this country.

And, of course, if there were no guns there would be no way for any domestic argument to result in a tragedy. It is all the fault of the gun, right? Oh, and the gun seller too?

yeah, but not 2.5 million times a year, which is what the nutters are saying. because they would have us believe that 2.5 million times a year, good guys slap iron with bad guys, and only 200 times does that result in a bad guy on a slab.

Given that you gun nuts constantly talk about how you want to shoot the darkies, I find it hard to believe you'd show restraint 99.997% of the time when confronted with that situation.

I have seen YOU talk about gun owners wanting to shoot "darkies" far more than I have seen any gun owners do so. Other than a very few serious racists, I have not seen anyone talk about just shooting darkies.

And, of course, if there were no guns there would be no way for any domestic argument to result in a tragedy. It is all the fault of the gun, right? Oh, and the gun seller too?

There'd be less guns. There'd be less domestic homicides.

Again, all the other industrialized nations have figured this out.

I have seen YOU talk about gun owners wanting to shoot "darkies" far more than I have seen any gun owners do so. Other than a very few serious racists, I have not seen anyone talk about just shooting darkies.

Really? So you go around not paying attention to people like cultsmasher, Ernie S, shootspeeders, meathead and a few others here who just can't stop talking about their bloodlust?

There'd be less guns. There'd be less domestic homicides.

Again, all the other industrialized nations have figured this out.

And this is when you WANT to compare us to other nations. Other times you don't because their "culture" makes it different.

Considering that 99.9% of gun owners do not commit any crime, there is not much chance of banning guns completely.

Forum List

Back