Never trust anti gunners....they lie because they have an irrational fear of guns....

Yes....we do have the criminals side in various other studies...prisoners were asked if they were ever stopped from comitting a crime by someone with a gun.......the numbers are greater than the other gun studies. ...from what I have heard...

And let me know when you point it out with a link that doesn't come from Gun Nuts.

Record number of Americans oppose handgun ban - The Washington Post
Yes....we do have the criminals side in various other studies...prisoners were asked if they were ever stopped from comitting a crime by someone with a gun.......the numbers are greater than the other gun studies. ...from what I have heard...

And let me know when you point it out with a link that doesn't come from Gun Nuts.

lmao......BUT, BUT BUT...........74% of the country are gun nuts!!!!:boobies::boobies::boobies::coffee:

Record number of Americans oppose handgun ban - The Washington Post

We lock up too many nonviolent offenders.

Why do you not want to lock up people who use guns in the commission of a crime?

I'd rather make sure they don't have a gun to start with.

We aren't talking about the career criminal, we are talking about the gun that made a domestic argument into a tragedy.
criminals with illegal weapons kill more than people with legal weapons.

Why is it that self defense in your book means killing someone?

You do realize that one can use a gun in self defense and not even have to fire it don't you?

yeah, but not 2.5 million times a year, which is what the nutters are saying. because they would have us believe that 2.5 million times a year, good guys slap iron with bad guys, and only 200 times does that result in a bad guy on a slab.

Given that you gun nuts constantly talk about how you want to shoot the darkies, I find it hard to believe you'd show restraint 99.997% of the time when confronted with that situation.
I never said 2.5 million. You yourself said there are twice as many lives saved with guns than taken with guns. So if you take guns away from everyone then some of those people who were saved by having a gun will become victims.

If you said that I'm betting it's probably more since you like to inflate the gun death figures with suicides it seems likely to me you will understate any positives of gun ownership.

And please feel free to find any post of mine where I said I want to shoot anyone.

I never said 2.5 million. You yourself said there are twice as many lives saved with guns than taken with guns. So if you take guns away from everyone then some of those people who were saved by having a gun will become victims.

Well, no, I didn't say that. I said that there were 65,000 dgus, I didn't say most of those people were in mortal danger.

So, yeah, you chased those kids away from your car, but it doesn't make up for the 32,000 people who die because the Founding Slave Rapists couldn't write a straightfoward militia amendment.

So, yeah, you chased those kids away from your car, but it doesn't make up for the 32,000 people who die because the Founding Slave Rapists couldn't write a straightfoward militia amendment.

Why do you always lump suicides in with gun murders?

Well, no, I didn't say that. I said that there were 65,000 dgus, I didn't say most of those people were in mortal danger.

I didn't say mortal danger either I said they would be victims, Any crime can turn violent so being able to defend yourself from any and all crimes committed against you is desirable.

And do you really think chasing kids away from your car is defensive gun use? I don't.

You keep lumping in suicides yet you have no proof that if any of those committing suicide didn't have guns that any of them would not have simply chosen to slit their wrists, jump off bridge or down a few bottles of narcotics instead.

Which is why suicides don't count oh and not to mention suicide isn't a crime.

Yeah, this simply shows your ignorance. You want a complete ban on firearms. And then use Australia as an example of how that worked out. lmao

I'd settle for gun laws like Germany has.

But two points I start at.
1) There's no right to own a gun, no matter how much you want to pervert the Militia Amendment.
2) There's no good reason for most civilians to own a gun, and a lot of them shouldn't.

1) The 2nd Amendment is about individual rights to own firearms.
2) There are numerous good reasons to own firearms. Target shooting, hunting, self defense, and even pest control in a rural environment.

there are 4 reasons why free people need to own a gun, and carry a gun....

1) criminals
2) the dangerously mentally ill
3) the government is unwilling or unable to protect it's citizens from 1) and 2)
4) the government decides to murder it's citizens becoming 1) or 2)

anyone foolish to think that people should not own guns deserve what they and their descendants get.....

1 or 2, you'd never get your gun out in time. Which again, is why DGU's numbers are bullshit.

4) Government has tanks, they have jet fighters, they have drones, they have artiliery pieces. The minute they decide you are someone they want to take out, they are going to totally take you out.

Probably to the cheers of your neighbors, because you were frightening their children.

You assume that someone's ability to get their gun out is so slow? And you assume that the only use of a gun to combat a criminal or the dangerously mentally ill is from the victim. As an armed citizen, I am as likely to protect another person as I am to protect myself, probably moreso.

Because the end result is the same.

One Dead Person.

And yet, the Harvard study refutes your claims and is certainly not an NRA mouthpiece.

Oh, is that what he was on about, because I don't read his posts, I have him on ignore. The "Harvard" study wasn't from Harvard, it was from gun Nuts.

And yet, the Harvard study refutes your claims and is certainly not an NRA mouthpiece.

Oh, is that what he was on about, because I don't read his posts, I have him on ignore. The "Harvard" study wasn't from Harvard, it was from gun Nuts.

And you didn't read it? lol It must be nice to be able to selectively disregard any study that contradicts what you want. You are like those people who want Intelligent Design in schools. Anything that contradicts your ideology is disregarded. lol Hypocrisy is your standard.

Because the end result is the same.

One Dead Person.

Except there is no evidence that banning guns would change the suicide rate. There is one dead person when they hang themselves or take poison too.

And you didn't read it? lol It must be nice to be able to selectively disregard any study that contradicts what you want. You are like those people who want Intelligent Design in schools. Anything that contradicts your ideology is disregarded. lol Hypocrisy is your standard.

Naw, Guy, I Have Spambot on ignore, because he keeps reposting the same shit.

I pretty much disregard any study that says hundreds of thousands or millions of DGUs. Just because of simple math.

We have 19500 gun suicides a year. In my life, I've known two people who've committed suicide with a gun.

There are 1.3 million to 2.5 million people who suffer from epilepsy. I've known all of two people who have had epileptic fits in my presense.

So that gives you a pretty good idea of how often something happens where I as an average person know of it happening to something.

So supposedly, millions of DGU's- and I don't know of ONE PERSON who ever had to fend off some evil criminal with a gun.

Forum List

Back