Never was a Jewish exodus from Egypt

That's odd. Have you looked at the extent of the Akkadian Empire?
I do not quite understand what this is for, but I think that the Akkadians were Assyrians or their ancestors, and they were at enmity with Babylon.
Babylonian mythology contains the Aryan serpent-fighting myth. Marduk
probably this is the birthplace of this myth, this is the most ancient version of it

I do not quite understand what this is for, but I think that the Akkadians were Assyrians or their ancestors, and they were at enmity with Babylon.
Babylonian mythology contains the Aryan serpent-fighting myth. Marduk

Nope. The Akkadians were from Arabia. They took over Syria... They also took over Babylon.

Nope. The Akkadians were from Arabia. They took over Syria... They also took over Babylon.
This does not contradict anything. First captured, then expelled by the Medes and Babylonians back

This does not contradict anything. First captured, then expelled by the Medes and Babylonians back

1024px-Second_Eblaite_Empire.png

Ancient Akkadian Civilization – Ancient Civilizations World
Jun 27, 2017 · The Akkadians were Semitic nomads, originating from the Arabian Peninsula, who began to migrate towards the Fertile Crescent at the time of the development of the first Mesopotamian city-states.. The Akkadians were one of the most important peoples in Mesopotamia, present in the north of the region, an area that included the city of Kish.

16th century German.
Most likely this is just a mistake or forgery. Their history and place of residence correlates with the Ostrogoths, I think it was they. Modern Belarus and the east of Poland were the Ashkenazi settlement, and this place was previously called Godia, that is probably just variant of Gothia.
In the 19th century, almost all Ashkenazim lived there. In the region of Minsk and Vilna, their concentration reached 20%

If, for example, the Goths are not Ashkenazi, then what modern people are descended from them?

fuzzy looking letters
immigrants from the area of the Danube, appeared in the beginning. 2nd millennium BC on the Apennine Peninsula.
By language considered Celts
Albani, Sabini, Latini and so on
Full list there are in the net

By all proprties and time of expansion it was Hallstatt and it's transition to La Ten
Hallstatt_culture.png

Hallstatt had a large metallurgical province, which apparently contributed to the expansion

Most likely this is just a mistake or forgery. Their history and place of residence correlates with the Ostrogoths, I think it was they. Modern Belarus and the east of Poland were the Ashkenazi settlement, and this place was previously called Godia, that is probably just variant of Gothia.
In the 19th century, almost all Ashkenazim lived there. In the region of Minsk and Vilna, their concentration reached 20%

I was acquainted knew him; he was one of the foremost historic linguists of the 20th century.
He grew up in a very anti-Jewish Germany but was so brilliant he was admitted to their finest universities.
He disagrees with you.

a question-----for those who consider Jesus ---I/3 of "god" ---why did he celebrate the PASSOVER HOLIDAY with his friends? For Surada---
who says---approximately---"the bible ain't history" (for the record---
for me even THE ODYSSEY and the BHAGAVAD GITA is, sorta, history)
Jesus and company came about LONG AFTER Moses---but literate jews
even----500 years before Jesus were (we know) celebrating passover

I would love to see you ride a camel bareback.
Would you now.…..How would your husband feel about that …..Hmmmmmm…..Bareback indeed…...Jews don’t do a lot of things with camels… As a matter of fact we cannot eat them while arabs do… I understand that is one of the first questions the Pushtun ask when they meet each other in Afghanistan.. If the answer is in the negative then there is a very good chance that the fellow is a fellow Israelite or Bani Israel as they prefer..Try chewing on that like camels chew on whatever they like to chew on….

Would you now.…..How would your husband feel about that …..Hmmmmmm…..Bareback indeed…...Jews don’t do a lot of things with camels… As a matter of fact we cannot eat them while arabs do… I understand that is one of the first questions the Pushtun ask when they meet each other in Afghanistan.. If the answer is in the negative then there is a very good chance that the fellow is a fellow Israelite or Bani Israel as they prefer..Try chewing on that like camels chew on whatever they like to chew on….

Its a question for idiots.. Try riding a camel bareback.

The Pashtun believe they are descended from the tribe of Benjamin.. and Israel confirms their belief.

Its a question for idiots.. Try riding a camel bareback.

The Pashtun believe they are descended from the tribe of Benjamin.. and Israel confirms their belief.
No the Pashtun are possibly descended from more then one tribe.. Benjamin in Hebrew means either son of my old age or sons of the south more then likely Yemen …Ben Yameem .. As I stated before when the muslims made Dhimini out of their Jewish subjects they were not allowed to ride a camel because they might be higher up then a Muslim thus no Jew could ride a camel ie bareback or anyway so your question is idiotic because if I went to a Muslim country such as Yemen I would not even be allowed on a camel… That is why Yeminite Jews pray like they are swaying back and forth on a camel to make fun of the muslims who made such an idiotic rule….

No the Pashtun are possibly descended from more then one tribe.. Benjamin in Hebrew means either son of my old age or sons of the south more then likely Yemen …Ben Yameem .. As I stated before when the muslims made Dhimini out of their Jewish subjects they were not allowed to ride a camel because they might be higher up then a Muslim thus no Jew could ride a camel ie bareback or anyway so your question is idiotic because if I went to a Muslim country such as Yemen I would not even be allowed on a camel… That is why Yeminite Jews pray like they are swaying back and forth on a camel to make fun of the muslims who made such an idiotic rule….

I'm pretty sure the Yemeni Jews were converts... at least their king was.. Read up on the Burnings of Najran.

I'm pretty sure the Yemeni Jews were converts... at least their king was.. Read up on the Burnings of Najran.
Hardly if they ever do start digging around the Arabian peniseula paying special attention to Mecca, Medina and of course along the coast down to Yemen they would find some amazing sites that were Israelite but then the cat would be let out of the bag so to speak…It is not that far from across Yemen to Africa where Sudan( son of Dan.?) Ethiopia and other areas exist that may or may not be descended from Israel there is a tribe in Africa that shares the same genetics as Kohenime(the priesthood) do .. Besides I think if the Queen of Sheba did exist her kingdom would have been at or near where Yemen is today .. Regardless of what I believe or know even if the yeminites were converts ( which is very doubtful) there is nothing against a person who takes the gd of Israel as their gd , takes the people of Israel as their people and becomes one of them…If converts were denigratedthen the number of Muslims and christians today would number in the tens of millions not billions…

Forum List

Back