New ABC Sitcom Celebrates Radical 'Gay' Activist

When older generations think of ABC TV sitcoms, “The Brady Bunch” or “Happy Days” might come to mind.

Now, long removed from the days of Richie Cunningham and Alice the housekeeper, the legacy network is celebrating the life of one of the nation’s most provocative homosexual activists.

Yeah, those shows are long removed because its been 40 years,
Notice how conservatives still live in split level homes....??

When older generations think of ABC TV sitcoms, “The Brady Bunch” or “Happy Days” might come to mind.

Now, long removed from the days of Richie Cunningham and Alice the housekeeper, the legacy network is celebrating the life of one of the nation’s most provocative homosexual activists.

New ABC sitcom celebrates radical 8216 gay 8217 activist

Something like 20% of the US gay population (which makes up 3.5% of its total population) is HIV positive. And that's not the only reason why we shouldn't promote homosexuality.
Look what happened to Father Brady.

That is why we shouldn't promote gayness, it is often FATAL.
None of us make it out alive, you know.
True, but I don't want to die from shit on a stick.
I hope you're not having unsafe gay sex.
Don't worry about it.

Did the Rabid Right have a problem with Chico and the Man back in the mid 1970s? That show featured a Mexican immigrant! The Jeffersons featured a capable African American family. Did that invoke fear among the Social Conservatives? Julia was about a single Mom and her son, but they were Black. Imagine the trepidation.

If it ain't Lawrence Welk, it ain't good TV?
Rabid Right? :lmao:

Tried to pass the flu by licking doorknobs, rims of glasses, pens etc. Illegally voted, wished a U.S. Senate candidate he didn’t like, “should be dragged behind a pickup truck until there’s nothing left but the rope, Christian bashing bully, wishes Republicans death and.....OMG....uses the word tranny

Meh. I just wont watch it. Unless its funny.

The two gay guys on Modern Family are among my favorite TV characters. Hilarious. That show does it well. Those characters are just gay. It never pushes a political agenda or anything. They even poke at their gayness a bit in humor. Hilarious actors.

The two gay guys on Modern Family are among my favorite TV characters. Hilarious. That show does it well. Those characters are just gay. It never pushes a political agenda or anything. They even poke at their gayness a bit in humor. Hilarious actors.
"Poke at their gayness"?

Lots of wordplay I bet.

I haven't watched a shitcom since the '50's.

"Poke at their gayness"?

Lots of wordplay I bet.

They make jokes about gay stereotypes but then also have scenes where they act out the stereotypes within the story. They really do a good job of it. Keep it light and funny. Great show.

Licked doorknobs to infect Christian leader, wishes Republicans 'f---ing dead'

Just another run-of-the mill progressive. If he posted here he'd have a clown avi
They didn't mention that he's a comedian that specializes in hyperbole over at WorldNutDaily. Shocker!

Be mindful of soy sauce as well b/c WND claims it also causes homosexuality. Watching this show while eating Chinese may cause instantaneous gayness to occur. You've been warned.

"Poke at their gayness"?

Lots of wordplay I bet.

Since the '50's?

You must be old as dirt :lol:
I am older than dirt, but, that is a typo.

I meant '60's, was a great fan of the Beverly Hillbillies and Green Acres before they ran a bit too long.

Who could not laugh at Jethro Bodine or Mr. Haney.

Hell, my kids have an uncle, a glorified junk dealer, that they call Haney!!!

They didn't mention that he's a comedian that specializes in hyperbole over at WorldNutDaily. Shocker!
Because he isn't
Yes, he is. A pundit. His story about licking doorknobs, etc. was fiction. And he paid his punishment for voting in the caucus.
Oh, a liar. When does pundit = comedian?

If he's a comedian than so is Sarah Palin. She makes more people laugh than he does without wishing death on others.

Because he isn't
Yes, he is. A pundit. His story about licking doorknobs, etc. was fiction. And he paid his punishment for voting in the caucus.
Oh, a liar. When does pundit = comedian?

If he's a comedian than so is Sarah Palin. She makes more people laugh than he does without wishing death on others.
I agree Sarah is a comedian.

I guess it depends how the show is done. Will & Grace was one of the funniest shows to me. If ABC wants to target market gays, it is their choice. Probably wouldn't be a profitable move.

Networks keep making gay themed shows and they keep failing. This won't last any longer than The New Normal or Sean Saves the World.

Forum List

Back