New ABC Sitcom Celebrates Radical 'Gay' Activist

Near as I can tell, TV doesn't make you gay. Liberal posting on message boards may be a problem though.

j/k

No, a TV show won't make you suck a d*ck any more than a commercial will make you buy a product.

When older generations think of ABC TV sitcoms, “The Brady Bunch” or “Happy Days” might come to mind.

Now, long removed from the days of Richie Cunningham and Alice the housekeeper, the legacy network is celebrating the life of one of the nation’s most provocative homosexual activists.

New ABC sitcom celebrates radical 8216 gay 8217 activist

Something like 20% of the US gay population (which makes up 3.5% of its total population) is HIV positive. And that's not the only reason why we shouldn't promote homosexuality.

Show them who is boss.

Don't watch the show.

Meh. I just wont watch it. Unless its funny.

The two gay guys on Modern Family are among my favorite TV characters. Hilarious. That show does it well. Those characters are just gay. It never pushes a political agenda or anything. They even poke at their gayness a bit in humor. Hilarious actors.
And only one of them is gay in real life.

The two gay guys on Modern Family are among my favorite TV characters. Hilarious. That show does it well. Those characters are just gay. It never pushes a political agenda or anything. They even poke at their gayness a bit in humor. Hilarious actors.
What!?? (-:

What!?? (-:
The big guy is straight.
Eric Stonestreet - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Personal life[edit]
Despite his most prominent role being a gay character, Stonestreet is heterosexual and has light-heartedly described himself as "openly straight".[7] His gay co-star,Jesse Tyler Ferguson, who plays Cameron Tucker's partner, Mitchell Pritchett, jokingly calls him "gay-for-pay."[4][8] Stonestreet is a supporter of the LGBT community, noted for declining to be photographed with Rick Santorum, an opponent of same sex marriage.[9][10]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back