New Accuser Comes Forward Against Moore.

This situation highlights our basic choice as a society. We can have A or B, but not both:

A. The Rule of Law
B. The Outrage of the Mob

Throughout all of human history, we've had both, to varying extents.

Public opinion and law are separate, but far from mutually exclusive.

Oh, there certainly are mobs without a society that practices the Rule of Law, but if a person's guilt or innocence is decided by B, there is no A at all.

Not even sure what you are implying here.

What law applies here?

3 out of the 5 women who have talked about their experiences with Moore do not allege any illegal sexual activity.

2 have alleged improper sexual activity- but the statute of limitations has already long expired so there is no 'law' to apply.

So do we then not look at the evidence ourselves and decide ourselves what seems credible?

Do you presume that Cosby is innocent? That Weinstein is innocent? Do you presume that OJ didn't kill Nichole Simpson?

I'm talking about the concept of innocent until proven guilty. Cosby had a trial and we were able to learn about the evidence given under oath. There is real evidence about Weinstein (the police tapes from the Italian actress). OJ had a trial, with evidence presented under oath. I've seen enough regarding all three to be convinced of their guilt.

All we have regarding Moore is partisan reporting, Gloria's circus, and Moore's denial. No investigation has occurred. No due process has been followed. I find it quite premature to pass judgement on him, and will resist the outrage of the mob of howling monkeys.

Give Moore a break!

Diddling kids was socially acceptable in Alabama 35 years ago.

Hell, it still is!

You practically can't get elected in Alabama unless you've diddled a kid. You've got to personally build up your voter base with your own hands, dontcha know.

I notice Jeff Sessions is curiously silent...

if only....

trumptards are perfectly fine with sexual predators... it's one of their signatures

Ted the swimmer Kennedy was a hero of Democrats. Never forgotten the time Kennedy and another man had a sex sandwich in a restaurant.
Link?
don't need proof. all one has to do is accuse. An allegations is for him to prove didn't happen.
"don't need proof"....to call all those multiple girls liars.....apparently.

Two women. One that was underage. I want the police to investigate her claim. No statute of limitations in Alabama. Cops need to get cracking on Marjorie's aka Leigh's story. Charge him or shut the fuck up people.
Roy Moore accused of sexual encounter with teen in 1979
In Alabama, the statute of limitations for bringing felony charges involving sexual abuse of a minor in 1979 would have run out three years later, and the time frame for filing a civil complaint would have ended when the alleged victim turned 21, according to Child USA, a nonprofit research and advocacy group at the University of Pennsylvania.

Gloria Alred is summoned from the Netherworld. :FIREdevil:

The standard Democrat character assassination plan is in full swing.

So do you think Moore didn't date any of these girls...or that he did, but didn't do anything sexual with them...or that he did sexual things with them but it's all OK because it happened 40 years ago?

Of the original 4 there was only one accuser. One woman's mother didn't allow her to date him. Two others dated him and said nothing went beyond kissing and hugging.

So this attack on Moore over "multiple" accusers is most interesting. I guess the pile on is the effect the WP wanted.
I hadn't heard those details, thanks for providing.
Errr..let's not forget that these other accusers were teenagers..and Moore was in his 30's...accusations that he has not denied..in fact, he stated that he was always careful to get the Mom's permission first..before taking his teenage dates out...so, if your standard is illegality---two accusers..if your standard is ethically and morally correct..Moore has already confessed he's dated teenagers..when he was in his 30's. If you are good with that..cool.

I'm not..dude is creepy..and unfit to represent me..if I were an Alabama voter.

Late teens. Hell's bells in the 70's girls were getting married right out of high school.
but these babies were still in grade school

Moore likes them that way

Most of the Alabama voters are like, "Wut? Wut's wrong wit diddling a kid? Ah dunnit m'self a time or two. Ain't that right sis?"

There's a huge Alabama Child Molester voting bloc which Pedo Roy is counting on.
It's more like good old christian forgiveness that only ever really applies to those who have been hypocritically hiding their sins behind bibles and flags. Think every televangelist who got caught being human after all.

Gloria Alred is summoned from the Netherworld. :FIREdevil:

The standard Democrat character assassination plan is in full swing.

So do you think Moore didn't date any of these girls...or that he did, but didn't do anything sexual with them...or that he did sexual things with them but it's all OK because it happened 40 years ago?

Of the original 4 there was only one accuser. One woman's mother didn't allow her to date him. Two others dated him and said nothing went beyond kissing and hugging.

So this attack on Moore over "multiple" accusers is most interesting. I guess the pile on is the effect the WP wanted.
I hadn't heard those details, thanks for providing.

You're welcome. This is really disturbing that the press is running with the false statements that there had bee 4 accusers in the initial WP story. One woman even said he was quite romantic.

I haven't seen any false statements by the press.

There were 4 accusers in the original story. Only one of them accused him of behavior going beyond kissing.

Yes- one of the women said he was romantic when they dated when she was 18 and he was 32.
You allow your teenage daughters to fool around with men in their 30s?

This situation highlights our basic choice as a society. We can have A or B, but not both:

A. The Rule of Law

Oh, there certainly are mobs without a society that practices the Rule of Law, but if a person's guilt or innocence is decided by B, there is no A at all.

What law applies here?

3 out of the 5 women who have talked about their experiences with Moore do not allege any illegal sexual activity.

2 have alleged improper sexual activity- but the statute of limitations has already long expired so there is no 'law' to apply.

So do we then not look at the evidence ourselves and decide ourselves what seems credible?

Do you presume that Cosby is innocent? That Weinstein is innocent? Do you presume that OJ didn't kill Nichole Simpson?

I'm talking about the concept of innocent until proven guilty. Cosby had a trial and we were able to learn about the evidence given under oath. There is real evidence about Weinstein (the police tapes from the Italian actress). OJ had a trial, with evidence presented under oath. I've seen enough regarding all three to be convinced of their guilt.

LOL- you actually have the hypocrisy to say 'innocent until proven guilty' and then say you know O.J. was guilty- after he was found innocent?

You know Weinstein is guilty- based upon of course- women's testimonials- but you don't think that the same applies to Moore?

Your contard blinders are showing.

Moore is counting on the Alabama Child Molester voting bloc to carry him into the Senate.

There are millions of them. That's why he won't quit. Most of them hillbillies have a similar history.

I sure hope the patriots outnumber those 3rd world savages who don't believe in innocent until proven guilty, due process, and all the other first world goodies.

There is plenty of proof for him to answer and so far he has given very weak answers... An accuser has the right to accuse...

There are many people now including himself who back up claims that he liked dating underage teenagers... He has a case to answer..

Moore will win the election and the tramps will disappear never to be heard from again. The man is innocent

Another Big Breaking Update!

Her credibility is even more shot

Body Language Expert
Body Language: Roy Moore Accuser

So this is now a 5th woman? 1st four nothing was violent nor forced. Things weren’t working so they found another woman with a more alleged EXTREME CASE.

Steve out of the first four only one accused him of sexual misconduct. Only one. That makes this woman the second.

So only 2 women have accused Moore of sexual misconduct.

The other 3 have only accused him of asking out 16-18 year olds while he was in his 30's.

So everything is cool- right?

It's not illegal and especially back then not unusual at all. Girls were getting married right out of high school.

How many older men and younger women couples do you want me to put up? Latest famous one is Scott Disick and Lionel Richie's daughter. Tyga and one of the Jenner kids.

Moore is counting on the Alabama Child Molester voting bloc to carry him into the Senate.

There are millions of them. That's why he won't quit. Most of them hillbillies have a similar history.

I sure hope the patriots outnumber those 3rd world savages who don't believe in innocent until proven guilty, due process, and all the other first world goodies.

There is plenty of proof for him to answer and so far he has given very weak answers... An accuser has the right to accuse...

There are many people now including himself who back up claims that he liked dating underage teenagers... He has a case to answer..

What proof?

The word of a far left lunatic about what happened 40 years ago?

That's not proof, that's your stupidity.

You have to hand it to democrats, they managed to keep candidate Bill Clinton's predatory sexual habits secret until it was too late. The MSM even laughed off Hillary using the resources of the state of Arkansas and later the federal government to intimidate, threaten and otherwise ruin the lives of her husband's victims through the "bimbo eruption squad'. Democrats and the MSM even laughed off credible allegations of 1st degree rape citing the statute of limitations. Bill Clinton later thumbed his nose at Americans when he couldn't resist his urges and used his power and position as President to molest a girl 27 years younger than him and barely older than his daughter.

Yep, Bill Clinton was a scumbag and probably a rapist. But you know what, that still does not make what Moore did ok. No matter how many times you try and pretend that it does.

Why do the DEPLORABLES keep pushing this innocent until proven guilty meme? That’s for in court. This is an election.
A morally disgusting person like Moore should be thrown out on his ass.

And stop saying there’s no proof. The women’s detailed stories are proof.
Where there’s smoke there’s fire and right now it’s a 5 alarm fire.
It looks 100x worse for the sexual predator today than yesterday.
After hearing Moore went easy on sexual predators in his court cases doesn’t make any of you dingbats THINK?

How anyone can vote for or support a man who touched minors is incredible.
Oh right. You did the same with Trump.

Moore will win the election and the tramps will disappear never to be heard from again. The man is innocent

Of course Moore will win the election, people care more about the (R) in front of his name than anything else. Party comes first, nothing else matters.

A. The Rule of Law

What law applies here?

LOL- you actually have the hypocrisy to say 'innocent until proven guilty' and then say you know O.J. was guilty- after he was found innocent?

You know Weinstein is guilty- based upon of course- women's testimonials- but you don't think that the same applies to Moore?

Your contard blinders are showing.

Whoa whoa whoa!!!! I didn't buy into Weinstein's multiple accusers until the wiretap evidence came out. That backed up the accusers accounts. Basically proved his MO.

You have to hand it to democrats, they managed to keep candidate Bill Clinton's predatory sexual habits secret until it was too late. The MSM even laughed off Hillary using the resources of the state of Arkansas and later the federal government to intimidate, threaten and otherwise ruin the lives of her husband's victims through the "bimbo eruption squad'. Democrats and the MSM even laughed off credible allegations of 1st degree rape citing the statute of limitations. Bill Clinton later thumbed his nose at Americans when he couldn't resist his urges and used his power and position as President to molest a girl 27 years younger than him and barely older than his daughter.

No they didn't, many of Bill's affairs were brought to the forefront before he was voted president. But just like Alabama, most of America did not care, it was the economy stupid!

The stench of hypocrisy is all over you, son:
Podesta being pedophile... confirmed.

Can you imagine, you almost elected a bunch of pedophiles?
"They found State Department emails. They found a lot of other really damning criminal information, including money laundering, including the fact that Hillary went to this sex island with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Bill Clinton went there more than 20 times. Hillary Clinton went there at least six times.”

Report: Bill Clinton Wasn't Only One to Go to 'Sex Slave Island,' Hillary Went with Him--'Six Times'

Thankfully we have the emails so we know the dirty things she has done...

Why do the DEPLORABLES keep pushing this innocent until proven guilty meme? That’s for in court. This is an election.
A morally disgusting person like Moore should be thrown out on his ass.

And stop saying there’s no proof. The women’s detailed stories are proof.
Where there’s smoke there’s fire and right now it’s a 5 alarm fire.
It looks 100x worse for the sexual predator today than yesterday.
After hearing Moore went easy on sexual predators in his court cases doesn’t make any of you dingbats THINK?

How anyone can vote for or support a man who touched minors is incredible.
Oh right. You did the same with Trump.

That's not proof and that's not evidence. Get the cops on the 14 year old. He can be charged for that if the cops find Leigh credible. Go for it.

Same bullshit political assassination tactics they used against President Trump along with the conservative wing of the democrap party McConnell,McCain,Ryan etc I hope Judge Moore stands strong and sues the WashPo these little lying democrap whores will go away after Moore wins and they cash their democrap blackmail checks.

Forum List

Back