New Accuser Comes Forward Against Moore.

Alabama continues to be the most utterly embarrassing state in the nation. People are issuing threats and smears against his alleged victims while also asking: Why didn't they come forward before?

Because it's past the deadline for the GOP to put a replacement candidate on the ballot.
People are going to turn out for this fucker and he will probably win. It is far too easy for republicans to claim "fake news" when potentially damaging allegations surface.

Gloria Allred takes many pro bono cases..I guess that a lot of the Trumpets here hate her because she's hauled Trump into court..Donald Trump Calls Subpoena By Ex-‘Apprentice’ Contestant “Disgraceful”

Allred is not a joke.....the landscape is littered with the bodies of men who thought she was frivolous.

Her presence in Alabama is like the death knell for Moore.
Allred is not going to get the reception in Alabama that she thinks she's going to get. She is not well thought of. Not up against a man that supports the Ten Commandments and fought to keep men out of the women's bathroom.

This situation highlights our basic choice as a society. We can have A or B, but not both:

A. The Rule of Law
B. The Outrage of the Mob

Throughout all of human history, we've had both, to varying extents.

Public opinion and law are separate, but far from mutually exclusive.

Oh, there certainly are mobs without a society that practices the Rule of Law, but if a person's guilt or innocence is decided by B, there is no A at all.

Not even sure what you are implying here.

What law applies here?

3 out of the 5 women who have talked about their experiences with Moore do not allege any illegal sexual activity.

2 have alleged improper sexual activity- but the statute of limitations has already long expired so there is no 'law' to apply.

So do we then not look at the evidence ourselves and decide ourselves what seems credible?

Do you presume that Cosby is innocent? That Weinstein is innocent? Do you presume that OJ didn't kill Nichole Simpson?

I'm talking about the concept of innocent until proven guilty. Cosby had a trial and we were able to learn about the evidence given under oath. There is real evidence about Weinstein (the police tapes from the Italian actress). OJ had a trial, with evidence presented under oath. I've seen enough regarding all three to be convinced of their guilt.

LOL- you actually have the hypocrisy to say 'innocent until proven guilty' and then say you know O.J. was guilty- after he was found innocent?

You know Weinstein is guilty- based upon of course- women's testimonials- but you don't think that the same applies to Moore?

Your contard blinders are showing.

Should we have executed OJ without a trial?

I doubt you'd want to give up your right to do process if a howling outrage mob decided you should be lynched.

This situation highlights our basic choice as a society. We can have A or B, but not both:

A. The Rule of Law
B. The Outrage of the Mob

Oh, there certainly are mobs without a society that practices the Rule of Law, but if a person's guilt or innocence is decided by B, there is no A at all.

What law applies here?

3 out of the 5 women who have talked about their experiences with Moore do not allege any illegal sexual activity.

2 have alleged improper sexual activity- but the statute of limitations has already long expired so there is no 'law' to apply.

So do we then not look at the evidence ourselves and decide ourselves what seems credible?

Do you presume that Cosby is innocent? That Weinstein is innocent? Do you presume that OJ didn't kill Nichole Simpson?

I'm talking about the concept of innocent until proven guilty. Cosby had a trial and we were able to learn about the evidence given under oath. There is real evidence about Weinstein (the police tapes from the Italian actress). OJ had a trial, with evidence presented under oath. I've seen enough regarding all three to be convinced of their guilt.

LOL- you actually have the hypocrisy to say 'innocent until proven guilty' and then say you know O.J. was guilty- after he was found innocent?

You know Weinstein is guilty- based upon of course- women's testimonials- but you don't think that the same applies to Moore?

Stupid moron. I referenced the police tapes regarding Weinstein. Jeebus you are dumb.

What law applies here?

I doubt you'd want to give up your right to do process if a howling outrage mob decided you should be lynched.

Has anyone called for Moore's "execution"?

Let's not get overly dramatic.

Moore is counting on the Alabama Child Molester voting bloc to carry him into the Senate.

There are millions of them. That's why he won't quit. Most of them hillbillies have a similar history.
yup

only way a girl in Alabama can still be a virgin at the age of 16 is to be able to out fight her brother, out talk her father, and out run her uncle

(that's a very old joke, and it scares me so many idiots take it as fact)

What law applies here?

OJ did deserve the death penalty, imo. I was referring to him.

Another Big Breaking Update!

Her credibility is even more shot

Body Language Expert
Body Language: Roy Moore Accuser

So this is now a 5th woman? 1st four nothing was violent nor forced. Things weren’t working so they found another woman with a more alleged EXTREME CASE.

Steve out of the first four only one accused him of sexual misconduct. Only one. That makes this woman the second.

So only 2 women have accused Moore of sexual misconduct.

The other 3 have only accused him of asking out 16-18 year olds while he was in his 30's.

So everything is cool- right?

It's not illegal and especially back then not unusual at all. Girls were getting married right out of high school.

How many older men and younger women couples do you want me to put up? Latest famous one is Scott Disick and Lionel Richie's daughter. Tyga and one of the Jenner kids.

Hey if you are okay with the idea of of your 16 year old daughter dating a 32 year old man- who am I to argue with your parental judgement.

Now myself- as a dad of a daughter- a 32 year old man coming to pick my 16 year old daughter for a date would get run off fast. If he was a 32 year old man who happened to be a county prosecutor- I would go to the DA and ask him why the hell he is employing a 32 year old perv who wants to date 16 year old girls.

We just have different standards you and I.

What law applies here?

Ok, well then let's run this thought pattern out.

You believe that OJ Simpson deserves the death penalty, even though a court of law found him not guilty.

But you believe that no one should be talking or forming opinions about Roy Moore until he sees his day in court?

Alabama continues to be the most utterly embarrassing state in the nation. People are issuing threats and smears against his alleged victims while also asking: Why didn't they come forward before?

Because it's past the deadline for the GOP to put a replacement candidate on the ballot.
People are going to turn out for this fucker and he will probably win. It is far too easy for republicans to claim "fake news" when potentially damaging allegations surface.

Too bad I cant vote for him...the man is a Patriot

What law applies here?

Because you believe in innocent until proven guilty- except for when O.J. was not found guilty- by a jury.

Another Big Breaking Update!

Her credibility is even more shot

Body Language Expert
Body Language: Roy Moore Accuser

So this is now a 5th woman? 1st four nothing was violent nor forced. Things weren’t working so they found another woman with a more alleged EXTREME CASE.

Steve out of the first four only one accused him of sexual misconduct. Only one. That makes this woman the second.

So only 2 women have accused Moore of sexual misconduct.

The other 3 have only accused him of asking out 16-18 year olds while he was in his 30's.

So everything is cool- right?

It's not illegal and especially back then not unusual at all. Girls were getting married right out of high school.

How many older men and younger women couples do you want me to put up? Latest famous one is Scott Disick and Lionel Richie's daughter. Tyga and one of the Jenner kids.

Hey if you are okay with the idea of of your 16 year old daughter dating a 32 year old man- who am I to argue with your parental judgement.

Now myself- as a dad of a daughter- a 32 year old man coming to pick my 16 year old daughter for a date would get run off fast. If he was a 32 year old man who happened to be a county prosecutor- I would go to the DA and ask him why the hell he is employing a 32 year old perv who wants to date 16 year old girls.

We just have different standards you and I.
Amen brothers and sisters!

or buckshot in his ass

Roy Moore Had Been Banned from Shopping Mall
November 13, 2017 at 6:37 pm ESTBy Taegan Goddard0 Comments

New Yorker: “This past weekend, I spoke or messaged with more than a dozen people—including a major political figure in the state—who told me that they had heard, over the years, that Moore had been banned from the mall because he repeatedly badgered teen-age girls. Some say that they heard this at the time, others in the years since. These people include five members of the local legal community, two cops who worked in the town, several people who hung out at the mall in the early eighties, and a number of former mall employees.”

You have to hand it to democrats, they managed to keep candidate Bill Clinton's predatory sexual habits secret until it was too late. The MSM even laughed off Hillary using the resources of the state of Arkansas and later the federal government to intimidate, threaten and otherwise ruin the lives of her husband's victims through the "bimbo eruption squad'. Democrats and the MSM even laughed off credible allegations of 1st degree rape citing the statute of limitations. Bill Clinton later thumbed his nose at Americans when he couldn't resist his urges and used his power and position as President to molest a girl 27 years younger than him and barely older than his daughter.

No they didn't, many of Bill's affairs were brought to the forefront before he was voted president. But just like Alabama, most of America did not care, it was the economy stupid!
Any of them underage?

So do you think Moore didn't date any of these girls...or that he did, but didn't do anything sexual with them...or that he did sexual things with them but it's all OK because it happened 40 years ago?

Of the original 4 there was only one accuser. One woman's mother didn't allow her to date him. Two others dated him and said nothing went beyond kissing and hugging.

So this attack on Moore over "multiple" accusers is most interesting. I guess the pile on is the effect the WP wanted.
I hadn't heard those details, thanks for providing.
Errr..let's not forget that these other accusers were teenagers..and Moore was in his 30's...accusations that he has not denied..in fact, he stated that he was always careful to get the Mom's permission first..before taking his teenage dates out...so, if your standard is illegality---two accusers..if your standard is ethically and morally correct..Moore has already confessed he's dated teenagers..when he was in his 30's. If you are good with that..cool.

I'm not..dude is creepy..and unfit to represent me..if I were an Alabama voter.

Late teens. Hell's bells in the 70's girls were getting married right out of high school.
but these babies were still in grade school

Moore likes them that way
but these babies were still in grade school
Grade school?

What law applies here?

Stupid moron. I referenced the police tapes regarding Weinstein. Jeebus you are dumb.

Hey I am not the stupid moron who cries "innocent until proven guilty" and then announces that I believe O.J. guilty- after the jury didn't find him guilty.

That would be you.

Too bad I cant vote for him...the man is a Patriot
If by "patriot" you mean "one who is a child predator".

Forum List

Back