New Accuser Comes Forward Against Moore.

I'm talking about the concept of innocent until proven guilty. Cosby had a trial and we were able to learn about the evidence given under oath. There is real evidence about Weinstein (the police tapes from the Italian actress). OJ had a trial, with evidence presented under oath. I've seen enough regarding all three to be convinced of their guilt.

LOL- you actually have the hypocrisy to say 'innocent until proven guilty' and then say you know O.J. was guilty- after he was found innocent?

You know Weinstein is guilty- based upon of course- women's testimonials- but you don't think that the same applies to Moore?

Your contard blinders are showing.

Should we have executed OJ without a trial?

I doubt you'd want to give up your right to do process if a howling outrage mob decided you should be lynched.

Has anyone called for Moore's "execution"?

Let's not get overly dramatic.

OJ did deserve the death penalty, imo. I was referring to him.

Ok, well then let's run this thought pattern out.

You believe that OJ Simpson deserves the death penalty, even though a court of law found him not guilty.

But you believe that no one should be talking or forming opinions about Roy Moore until he sees his day in court?

I watched quite a bit of the OJ trial, and have every right to evaluate the evidence presented for myself. I believe he was guilty. I am not forming a mob to have him lynched - I am expressing my opinion.

Moore has not had a day in court. All we have available to evaluate is highly partisan reporting, Gloria Allred's circus, and Moore's denial. If that's enough for you, groovy. It's not for me.

Innocent until proven guilty is all good and well as far as law is concerned...

This is politics...
In which case it should be made very obvious to every constituent of every politician that their core principle is cowardice in the face of unsubstantiated accusation.

Either they believe in the Constitutional right of innocent until proven guilty, or they stand exposed before America as cowards.

If the woman has proof, she should file a court complaint. If she does not, she should just be ignored.

Oh, there certainly are mobs without a society that practices the Rule of Law, but if a person's guilt or innocence is decided by B, there is no A at all.

Not even sure what you are implying here.

What law applies here?

3 out of the 5 women who have talked about their experiences with Moore do not allege any illegal sexual activity.

2 have alleged improper sexual activity- but the statute of limitations has already long expired so there is no 'law' to apply.

So do we then not look at the evidence ourselves and decide ourselves what seems credible?

Do you presume that Cosby is innocent? That Weinstein is innocent? Do you presume that OJ didn't kill Nichole Simpson?

I'm talking about the concept of innocent until proven guilty. Cosby had a trial and we were able to learn about the evidence given under oath. There is real evidence about Weinstein (the police tapes from the Italian actress). OJ had a trial, with evidence presented under oath. I've seen enough regarding all three to be convinced of their guilt.

LOL- you actually have the hypocrisy to say 'innocent until proven guilty' and then say you know O.J. was guilty- after he was found innocent?

You know Weinstein is guilty- based upon of course- women's testimonials- but you don't think that the same applies to Moore?

Stupid moron. I referenced the police tapes regarding Weinstein. Jeebus you are dumb.

Hey I am not the stupid moron who cries "innocent until proven guilty" and then announces that I believe O.J. guilty- after the jury didn't find him guilty.

That would be you.

Do you think OJ did not murder Nicole and Ron? He lost the civil suit against him for the deaths of them both.

Of the original 4 there was only one accuser. One woman's mother didn't allow her to date him. Two others dated him and said nothing went beyond kissing and hugging.

So this attack on Moore over "multiple" accusers is most interesting. I guess the pile on is the effect the WP wanted.
I hadn't heard those details, thanks for providing.
Errr..let's not forget that these other accusers were teenagers..and Moore was in his 30's...accusations that he has not denied..in fact, he stated that he was always careful to get the Mom's permission first..before taking his teenage dates out...so, if your standard is illegality---two accusers..if your standard is ethically and morally correct..Moore has already confessed he's dated teenagers..when he was in his 30's. If you are good with that..cool.

I'm not..dude is creepy..and unfit to represent me..if I were an Alabama voter.

Late teens. Hell's bells in the 70's girls were getting married right out of high school.
but these babies were still in grade school

Moore likes them that way
but these babies were still in grade school
Grade school?
Yes

If you clowns can call abortions children, I can call the pervert's victims babies

Fair is fair

Alabama continues to be the most utterly embarrassing state in the nation. People are issuing threats and smears against his alleged victims while also asking: Why didn't they come forward before?

Because it's past the deadline for the GOP to put a replacement candidate on the ballot.
People are going to turn out for this fucker and he will probably win. It is far too easy for republicans to claim "fake news" when potentially damaging allegations surface.

Too bad I cant vote for him...the man is a Patriot
If by "patriot" you mean "one who is a child predator".

Bill Clinton cant run for office

I doubt you'd want to give up your right to do process if a howling outrage mob decided you should be lynched.

You believe that OJ Simpson deserves the death penalty, even though a court of law found him not guilty.

But you believe that no one should be talking or forming opinions about Roy Moore until he sees his day in court?

I watched quite a bit of the OJ trial, and have every right to evaluate the evidence presented for myself. I believe he was guilty. I am not forming a mob to have him lynched - I am expressing my opinion.

Moore has not had a day in court. All we have available to evaluate is highly partisan reporting, Gloria Allred's circus, and Moore's denial. If that's enough for you, groovy. It's not for me.

I haven't made any decisions as to what I "believe", at the moment.

But your scary-sounding "mob rule" claims are just people forming opinions based on their own standard of evidence.

Throughout all of human history, we've had both, to varying extents.

Public opinion and law are separate, but far from mutually exclusive.

Oh, there certainly are mobs without a society that practices the Rule of Law, but if a person's guilt or innocence is decided by B, there is no A at all.

Not even sure what you are implying here.

What law applies here?

3 out of the 5 women who have talked about their experiences with Moore do not allege any illegal sexual activity.

2 have alleged improper sexual activity- but the statute of limitations has already long expired so there is no 'law' to apply.

So do we then not look at the evidence ourselves and decide ourselves what seems credible?

Do you presume that Cosby is innocent? That Weinstein is innocent? Do you presume that OJ didn't kill Nichole Simpson?

No- we shouldn't have executed O.J. at all- since he was not found guilty of murder. I disagree with the verdict- but we dont' execute people after they have been found not guilty.

However you have said you found Simpson guilty- even though the jury found otherwise.

I have found the charges against Moore to be credible- but not proven. I am not saying he is guilty- but I am saying that the claims against him at this point seem credible- and I rather expect to hear more claims.

I hope Moore dues sue for libel- I really do.

Mitch McConnell is right .. never thought I'd say that.

Analysis | Mitch McConnell vs. Roy Moore is now a battle for the soul of the GOP

"Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) effectively called Roy Moore a child molester on Monday. McConnell said he believes Moore's female accusers, apparently including the one who told The Washington Post that Moore initiated sexual contact with her when she was 14 and he was 32. McConnell added that Moore should step aside.

Which means we'll now find out just how much power McConnell and the GOP establishment have to prevent someone he believes to be a child molester from joining his ranks. Or, looked at another way, we'll find out how much power they don't have."

Weinstein has not had a day in court. Yet you have formed an opinion.

Moore has not had his day in court- and your opinion as stated here is that we should not have an opinion about Moore until he is in court- and if he is O.J.- not even then.

Mitch McConnell is right .. never thought I'd say that.

Analysis | Mitch McConnell vs. Roy Moore is now a battle for the soul of the GOP

"Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) effectively called Roy Moore a child molester on Monday. McConnell said he believes Moore's female accusers, apparently including the one who told The Washington Post that Moore initiated sexual contact with her when she was 14 and he was 32. McConnell added that Moore should step aside.

Which means we'll now find out just how much power McConnell and the GOP establishment have to prevent someone he believes to be a child molester from joining his ranks. Or, looked at another way, we'll find out how much power they don't have."
I see this as a win-win for Democrats

The conservatives are in the middle of a meltdown and they get to determine how fast it proceeds

To put it another way:

You are entirely correct that you have every right to evaluate the "evidence presented" for yourself about OJ Simpson.

But so is everyone else - about everything else. Including Roy Moore.

You can't stop people from thinking that he's "guilty", and it doesn't become "mob rule" because people disagree with you.

But your scary-sounding "mob rule" claims are just people forming opinions based on their own standard of evidence.

They are doing far more than expressing an opinion, bub. And you know it.

So two women. No evidence. 40 years ago.
5 women now. And no denial from Moore about dating highschoolers while in his 30's.

Fuck you> Original story had two women who dated him and said nothing happened beyond hugging and kissing. One woman in the WP story said her mother didn't allow her to date him.

Only Marjorie aka Leigh made the accusations.
Gross, you support old men making out with underaged children?! Fucking Christ... the party of "family values" :rolleyes:

How you would draw that conclusion from one person's post is beyond me.

Who? The accusers?

What are "they" doing that you believe they should be prevented from doing?

And what exactly is that?

Uuuuuuuuhhh

Ohhhhhhh

"New Yorker spoke with more than a dozen people—including a major political figure in Alabama—who said that they had heard, over the years, that Moore had been banned from a mall in Gadsden because he repeatedly badgered teen-age girls."

Locals Were Troubled by Roy Moore’s Interactions with Teen Girls at the Gadsden Mall

Locals Were Troubled by Roy Moore’s Interactions with Teen Girls at the Gadsden Mall

Uuuuuuuuhhh

Ohhhhhhh

"New Yorker spoke with more than a dozen people—including a major political figure in Alabama—who said that they had heard, over the years, that Moore had been banned from a mall in Gadsden because he repeatedly badgered teen-age girls."

Yeah, I just posted that also. It turns out the rumors we heard about common knowledge about Moore is coming out also.

The drip drip drip is now a tidal wave

Except the reality is you morons have all your hopes pinned in fake, made up BS

What is "made up" or "Fake" about this?

Here's what we know to be true:

1. Moore pursued high school girls as an adult.
2. Moore "dated" high school girls as an adult.
3. Moore did "kissing and hugging" with high school girls as an adult.
4. As an adult, Moore creeped at HS football games, and stalked a high school-age waitress.

Here's the accusation:

1. Moore sexually assaulted one (or more) of these high school girls he was pursuing, dating, kissing, hugging, creeping, and/or stalking.

So you are contending that Moore was, what, a perfect Southern Christian gentleman with these girls? Only, you can't say that because he already admitted to "kissing and hugging" them. So....

This is a fake, the old ladies are now well paid to be outraged. Roy Moore is going to be elected senator. He is for traditional marriage. He supports the Ten Commandments. He is driving the democrats crazy.

How do you think Gloria Allred will be treated when she goes to Alabama to plead her fake client's case? Her evidence is an autograph in a high school yearbook. How many other men have signed that yearbook? Who are they? What relationship did they have with this girl? Did any girls sign that yearbook? Isn't this evidence of a lesbian relationship if girls signed?

It's garbage. That's all it is.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... keep on making up garbage in your uneducated demented tiny brain

Forum List

Back