New Accuser Comes Forward Against Moore.

What's the latest on Weinstein raping women, the BFF of the Obama's and Clintons?

who is defending, Weinstein, moron?

no one....

now go defend the sexual predator again.
you defend bill clinton. rest my case.

A POTUS abuses an intern, in the work place, then lies about it and tries to destroy the young woman's reputation, only comes clean when DNA evidence of his lies surface, and still the left defend this pig.
yeah, it's sort of why all of their posts in here smell like the pieces he is.

The left have ZERO credibility on this issue, none.

What's the latest on Weinstein raping women, the BFF of the Obama's and Clintons?

who is defending, Weinstein, moron?

no one....

now go defend the sexual predator again.

Liberals, you defended and protected him for decades while he abused women.
I never even knew Weinstein let alone defended and protected him........you certainly think I'm one powerful person.

You are a liberal hence a collaborator.

And who the fuck do we see ? Gloria Allred, lol. See, before this I could entertain the idea Roy is a weirdo. That creepy ass smile, that stupidity d stunt with the horse, waving the gun around all of that was and is just weird. But that this is a political hit is undeniable. Go back over the years and see for your selves. It’s always Gloria Allred.

And why do you think that is?

Her daughter also fights for women to be treated justly.

Most attys specialize.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How many innocent lives has that shyster ambulance chaser Gloria Alred ruined? The immoral bitch should be fed to an alligator.

Gloria Alred is summoned from the Netherworld. :FIREdevil:

The standard Democrat character assassination plan is in full swing.

So do you think Moore didn't date any of these girls...or that he did, but didn't do anything sexual with them...or that he did sexual things with them but it's all OK because it happened 40 years ago?

So do you think Moore didn't date any of these girls...or that he did, but didn't do anything sexual with them...or that he did sexual things with them but it's all OK because it happened 40 years ago?

Of the original 4 there was only one accuser. One woman's mother didn't allow her to date him. Two others dated him and said nothing went beyond kissing and hugging.

So this attack on Moore over "multiple" accusers is most interesting. I guess the pile on is the effect the WP wanted.

or it is all fake. yep that's the ticket. no evidence.

I wonder if Hilary was accused of assaulting a minor 39 years ago if all the trump whores would be saying ” innocent until proven guilty”

Yeah like that would happen with these hypocrites.
They wanted to put her in jail when no one ever indicted her.

This despicable defense of the pedaphile Moore is a new low for the DEPLORABLES.

If Moore is elected the GOP will have to deal with having a pedaphile represent them.
Voters won’t be pleased in 2018.

Even if this accusation is true he did sign her yearbook. He didn't have to do that for her, but he did.

He left a paper trail.
well first let's see the signatures.
I already posted his signature.
of something I don't have any idea what it is. and you don't have a copy of his signature to match. maybe she just signed it to make a point. i have no fking clue what it is you posted. fk, she could have just done it today. let's examine the ink.

I wonder if Hilary was accused of assaulting a minor 39 years ago if all the trump whores would be saying ” innocent until proven guilty”

This despicable defense of the pedaphile Moore is a new low for the DEPLORABLES.

If Moore is elected the GOP will have to deal with having a pedaphile represent them.
no she attacked the victims of her husband, she's as scummy as any DC swamp creature.

Even if this accusation is true he did sign her yearbook. He didn't have to do that for her, but he did.

He left a paper trail.
well first let's see the signatures.
I already posted his signature.
of something I don't have any idea what it is. and you don't have a copy of his signature to match. maybe she just signed it to make a point. i have no fking clue what it is you posted. fk, she could have just done it today. let's examine the ink.
I KNEW you'd say that as soon as someone showed you the evidence you requested. How did I know? Because you always ignore facts that contradict your beliefs.

But this isn’t going away. I still predict this sex offender is toast.

Of the original 4 there was only one accuser. One woman's mother didn't allow her to date him. Two others dated him and said nothing went beyond kissing and hugging.

So if he was "kissing and hugging" high school girls, isn't it also possible that he assaulted or grew more aggressive to those who resisted? I don't understand your position...he had sexual contact with the girls, but it was OK because it was just "kissing and touching"?

What the fuck is a 30 year old man doing kissing and touching high school girls?

THAT sounds like assault to me.

So this attack on Moore over "multiple" accusers is most interesting. I guess the pile on is the effect the WP wanted.

So you're saying that only one of the four women in that article suffered sexual assault, and that somehow absolves Moore?

I don't know about that, but I'm pretty sure we'd be calling her Madam President if voters hadn't held Bill's behavior, and her helping insulate him, against her.

Forum List

Back