New Accuser Comes Forward Against Moore.

well why didn't she use this 38 years ago if something actually happened as you suggest? it must not mean anything.

Because 38 years ago, Moore was the Deputy District Attorney and was in a position where he could exert his influence and status over any investigation of him.

That's why a lot of sexual assaults go unreported. The people who are supposed to protect us are the ones doing the assaulting.

And who the fuck do we see ? Gloria Allred, lol. See, before this I could entertain the idea Roy is a weirdo. That creepy ass smile, that stupidity d stunt with the horse, waving the gun around all of that was and is just weird. But that this is a political hit is undeniable. Go back over the years and see for your selves. It’s always Gloria Allred.

And why do you think that is?

Her daughter also fights for women to be treated justly.

Most attys specialize.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How many innocent lives has that shyster ambulance chaser Gloria Alred ruined? The immoral bitch should be fed to an alligator.

You tell me.

Let's see one example of an "innocent person" whose life was ruined by Gloria Allred.

Read the transcript from the Sean Shamity interview. Police detectives would say,” That guy’s a perp.”

The new victim said Moore left her neck black and blue, locked the car door and wouldn’t let her out.
“ I thought I was going to be raped.”

Deplorables in Bamie: : I’m voting for Moore

I KNEW you'd say that as soon as someone showed you the evidence you requested. How did I know? Because you always ignore facts that contradict your beliefs.
well I have no idea what that photo is. I don't even know if that is a high school yearbook? I don't know that is his signature. maybe it is another roy moore. is there only one? too funny.
How many Roy Moores that flirted with her in the same restaraunt would sign their name and add "DA" at the end?
well why didn't she use this 38 years ago if something actually happened as you suggest? it must not mean anything.
Why didnt the boys raped by priests not do something until 40 years later? The reasons are various and I am not a mind reader. The reasons really dont matter. What matters is that Moore the pedophile and attempted rapist has been exposed.
I have no idea, it has always baffled me. I was an alter boy, never happened in our churches.
Maybe you werent their type. Point is that its a known fact that people dont always report rape or sexual assault immediately. Some go to their graves with the secret if the perpetrator is important and they think they wont be believed.

and we're talking senate seat. funny it doesn't bother you.

false equivalency, idiot.
moore isn't going for a senate seat? hmmmm I thought it was and that's what the massachute's folks constantly voted kennedy to office for a senate seat. Shit he even was a high ranking member. ewwww. hypocrite.

keep defending a child molester, pondscum.
I defend no man. I have no skin in the game. I merely asked you for evidence he did anything and you have none. so you are making false accusations at a man you don't even know. you are pond scum and lack any integrity.

Corroborating witnesses. The FIVE named women told people at the time the incidents occurred.

but look at the desperation of the trumptards

false equivalency, idiot.
moore isn't going for a senate seat? hmmmm I thought it was and that's what the massachute's folks constantly voted kennedy to office for a senate seat. Shit he even was a high ranking member. ewwww. hypocrite.

keep defending a child molester, pondscum.
I defend no man. I have no skin in the game. I merely asked you for evidence he did anything and you have none. so you are making false accusations at a man you don't even know. you are pond scum and lack any integrity.

Corroborating witnesses. The FIVE named women told people at the time the incidents occurred.
where are those people? those are who actually corroborate them.

You're working awfully hard for someone with "no skin in the game". I believe there were something like 30 sources in the Post piece.

He left a paper trail.
well first let's see the signatures.
I already posted his signature.
of something I don't have any idea what it is. and you don't have a copy of his signature to match. maybe she just signed it to make a point. i have no fking clue what it is you posted. fk, she could have just done it today. let's examine the ink.
I KNEW you'd say that as soon as someone showed you the evidence you requested. How did I know? Because you always ignore facts that contradict your beliefs.
well I have no idea what that photo is. I don't even know if that is a high school yearbook? I don't know that is his signature. maybe it is another roy moore. is there only one? too funny.
It's a good thing you already had no credibility to throw away

Read the transcript from the Sean Shamity interview. Police detectives would say,” That guy’s a perp.”

The new victim said Moore left her neck black and blue, locked the car door and wouldn’t let her out.

America needs Roy Moore more than ever! It's about making America great again.

Willey* isn't recruiting accusers now......2nd accuser seems sincere.

* See Paula Jones, et. al.

Recapping

I always wondered why Moore didn't blow off the WalPo story as youthful indiscretions and admit to it

Today we found out why

There are much worse stories that might come out and today they did

America needs Roy Moore more than ever! It's about making America great again.

More like make America a safe place to rape again...

Tiny Dick: He was known as a good man.
No he wasn’t liar. . He was known to hang around malls cruising for young girls. He was known for hanging around custody hearings which is how he sunk his predator mitts into Leigh Corfman.
You defending this scumbag makes you one.

Deplorables : I’m supporting Moore. Child molestation ain’t nutin’.

well first let's see the signatures.
of something I don't have any idea what it is. and you don't have a copy of his signature to match. maybe she just signed it to make a point. i have no fking clue what it is you posted. fk, she could have just done it today. let's examine the ink.
lucky for me you have no idea what credibility actually is then.

lucky for me you have no idea what credibility actually is then.
We know you have none of it. Thats all that matters.

Forum List

Back